end

Man from the book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

END

 

 

 

I dragged myself to Eunmi’s room. I need to talk to her yet I stood there motionless. I do not have the courage to lift my hand and knock. Suddenly, Eunmi opened her door and was taken aback when she saw me. She was avoiding eye contact. With her head hanging low I manage to call out her name.

“Eunmi-“ I started.

 

how do I say it?

 

But without further ado she cut me off with “I’m sorry. Let’s talk about that later Sehun. I have something important to attend to.”

Panic was written all over her face and I had the huge urge to follow her but then something was stopping me. Why should I go after her? Do I have the right? I was questioning myself when I heard the front door shut. I heaved a sigh. I will go. I was ready to run when I saw that she was just outside the house. She’s a few yards away yet she was so occupied that she did not notice me following her out of the house at all. She was occupied by Luhan. She was occupied by Luhan kissing her. So, that was important.

“Sehun! Stop! Don’t do it.” Eunmi yelled and that’s when I realized what I did. I punched Luhan. My fist was curled and shaking but nonetheless I felt like a fool.

“You!” I shouted.

 

I’m sorry Eunmi. I’ve decided.

 

“So this is the important matter.. You still like him. Don’t you?! You ing used me!” I fumed. “You used me to get him!” Not long after, I felt a pang in my right cheek. Eunmi slapped me. Her tears were about to fall. 

 

I made her cry. You made her cry Sehun.

 

“Oppa let’s get you home.” Eunmi uttered quietly to Luhan. She gave me one last distant look before leaving.

 

She hates you now Sehun.

 

 

I entered Eunmi’s gloomy home. Home. I shook my head. How silly of me. This was not home for her. It was merely a house, a structure, a shelter. A home is supposed to be composed people who love and care for each other. I hurt her. I sat on the living room, my palms covering my face as I remember what Eunmi said before.

 

“I will only kiss someone I like!” Eunmi countered. “I will only kiss Luhan.” She whispered.

 

The moment I saw Luhan kissing Eunmi I knew I shouldn’t even had appeared in her life. I shouldn’t have interfered. “Did my plan work?” Jeno jolted out of nowhere. His arms crossed. He was probably talking about the ferris wheel ride.

“No.” Sehun plainly replied. I regret everything I’ve done. I deserve the spell casted on me.

“Hyung, until when are you planning to make noona fall in love with you to make her kiss you? Why don’t you just kiss her to break the spell?” Jeno refuted.

I was about to explain everything to Jeno when I saw Eunmi’s figure in the corner of my eyes. Tears started to stream down her face. Her hands were terribly shaking. She wasn’t moving. She heard everything.

“Eunmi.” I called.

“N-noona.” Jeno stammered.

“Is.. is that true Sehun?” Eunmi asked. Her voice cracking at the end.

“I’m sorry Eunmi.”

 

It’s better that you hate me.

 

“Aren’t you such a hypocrite?! You accused me of using you yet all along you wanted me to fall for you just to make me kiss you? Why didn’t you just force me? Why didn’t you just cast a spell on me? You’re so selfish!” She cried. “Why don’t you just disappear? I-I hate you.” She said shakily.

I watch as she once again left. “Hyung!” Jeno grew alarmed. He wants me to go after her but I stayed in my position. “Don’t you love her hyung?” Jeno raised. “Ok fine keep lying to yourself.”

“I hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter