epilogue

Man from the book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

 

 

 

It’s been a year since the day Sehun said the words “I love you”, the same day he disappeared from everyone’s memories. But I can remember him perfectly. How his blonde hair would illuminate every time he’s in spotlight. How pink his lips were without using balm. How his eyes would turn crescent when he smiles. Every day, I would utter the words “Good morning Sehun”, wishing that when I open my eyes he will be there, greeting me with the same beautiful smile like the first time.

 

Did I actually think his smile was beautiful when we first met? I mean the grown up him? I shrugged. I’m getting cheesy.

 

As usual, my mom was in the news. “Good morning mom!” I greeted when I heard a soft meow. I sat down and ruffled the cat my mom gave me when she went home few months ago. I’m glad that we’re doing fine.

 

“Hello Sehun-ah.” I greeted my cat. I gave him food before going to the kitchen to grab my own.

 

 

“Morning Mi!” Luhan with his newly dyed pink hair came strutting in the hallway. Wow he is sweeping a lot of attention in the first day.

“Morning oppa.” I exclaimed. Like other people, Luhan already forgot about Sehun. Although he did not forget that his drunken self kissed me. He wouldn’t even stop apologizing until I threaten him about cutting and shredding his favorite shorts into pieces. Also, I had to make up a lie about his swollen cheek. I told him that I was the one who did it. Sehun better thank me.

Oh it’s actually our first day in Seoul National University. Luhan is taking business management while I’m taking fine arts. Thankfully, we have some same classes like advance calculus and history. I blew a raspberry. It would be fun if Sehun goes to university with me too. I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I bumped shoulders with someone. I lost hold of my schedule and the wind did not help at all. It was now at the other end of the hallway. “I’ll get that.” Luhan volunteered. I turned to my books that was supposedly scattered on the floor. But they aren’t there. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw the guy, who bumped me, holding my books. “T-thanks.” I mumbled shyly.

The guy was wearing a cap, a shades and a mask which was not quite proper for the not so sunny weather but still fashionable. He is probably a celebrity who doesn’t want to gain attention. “I got it!” Luhan beamed which made me shift my attention. Luhan gave me back my schedule. I turned to the guy to bid goodbye but he wasn’t there anymore. I examined the hallway. Which way did he go?

Luhan popped in my vision again. “Hey I saw a really pretty girl going up the stairs so adios!” He blurted. Before he goes any further I grabbed him by the ear.

“You aren’t going anywhere mister. It’s as clear as the sky that you have a 9:00 am c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter