three

Man from the book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THREE

 

 

A boy who turns into a man by night. Ugh why does my life have to be so complicated? Basing from the situation, I can’t possibly tell this to Luhan. He won’t believe me. Heck, no one will.

“Hi Ms. Cheon.” Mr. Park greeted.

“Good morning sir.” I bowed respectfully. What are those?

“Oh these? These are reading materials for the class later. Will you kindly bring them to the classroom?” He asked more like requested.

“A-ah yes sir.” Geez, I can’t say no. He passed me the materials and went his way to the faculty.

 

Man is this really supposed to be heavy?

 

“Eunmi!” A boy shouted.

“S-sehun?” I questioned, narrowing my eyes at the now kid Sehun sprinting his way towards me.

“Let me carry that for you!” He beamed all smiles just like yesterday.

“But-“ before I knew it he was struggling with half of the papers.

“Eh.” I pointed at his uniform.

“These? I got them out by magic.” He said almost innocently.

 

Magic huh.

 

I got the materials back from him because I can’t stand the poor child when he is struggling.

“Eunmi!! I’ll carry that in exchange for a kiss!” He fibbed.

 

Heh, no way.

 

“Hey Eunmi!” That voice.

“Hi Luhan oppa.” I turned around and greeted.

“Oh your relative is a student here?” He asked as he points at Sehun.

“Y-yeah.” I stammered.

 

I don’t want to lie to Luhan but I had to.

 

“These needs to be in the classroom right?” Luhan went closer to me and grabbed all of the materials.

“T-thank you. Goodbye Sehun.” I waved and followed Luhan’s trail.

 

 

“Oppa you have a practice match after school right?” You asked.

“Yeah.” Luhan nodded, he can’t hide his smile.

“Congrats oppa. This is your first soccer match right? I see the hard work of looking for members and building a team took much effort but now it’s getting paid off.” You blabbed.

“It will only be an official team if we win the match later.” He added.

“Luhan! Luhan there you are!” Baekhyun came running like a mad man. His chest heaved up and down so fast.

“Eh?”

“Kai, he was injured. The doctor said he can’t possibly play later.” Baekhyun panicked.

 

 

“Oppa have you found anyone who could substitute?” You asked Luhan. You had already peered from other’s practice but they seem too busy and have their own games that afternoon.

“No. There is no one to replace Kai yet. If we don’t find anyone I guess I’ll try to convince them to let us play hence lacking one member. Don’t frown now Eunmi. If you want, why don’t you play?” Luhan suggested playfully.

“Y-yah.” You playfully slapped his arms.

“Just kidding.” He laughed and patted your head.

You felt really bad for Luhan. It was as if it was you who lost a member. But then you really felt bad, he inserted so much effort to build a soccer team yet in a blink of an eye everything might be put to waste. Just then a thought went on your mind or rather a person was on your mind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter