one

Man from the book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE s

 

 

“Good morning Eunmi.” I breathe to myself as I grabbed my phone to turn off the alarm. I let out a huge sigh as I plopped back to my soft huge bed with a thud. It is a Monday again.

A good five-minute of spacing out and I scrambled out of my bed and headed towards the bathroom to prepare myself. After my refreshing bath I went to my sparkly kitchen to prepare myself some decent breakfast.  After munching on my toast and eating what seems to be the last piece of meat in the fridge I went to the living room while sipping my last box of fresh milk. Note to self: I need to buy groceries.

I the tv and there she was.

“Good morning mom.” I beamed as the news report showed my stunning and young-looking mother who had done greatly in her drama.

 

Yes, my mom, Cheon Song Yi, is an actress. She works really hard for the both of us that is why we afforded a house in a rich district. The house was not too big but it was rather cold and empty. It has been quite a while since my mother came home. She had always been awfully busy with her occupation. I shouldn’t question that, the news report says it all.

 

I glanced at the clock. “. I’ll be late if I don’t leave already.” I hurriedly went back to the kitchen to grab the lunchbox I made. I grabbed my bag pack and scurried outside when I saw Tao.

“Tao! Good morning.” I smiled at the ten year old kid.

“Good morning noona.” He smiled back.

“I watched news this morning and mom was angry at your mom for not coming home. She was all like ‘I’ll teach Song Yi a lesson’.” He whispered and muffled his laugh.

“Yeah but it’s fine. Tell your mom I’m doing well.” I whispered back.

 

Here is another thing; Cheon Song Yi having a daughter is an absolute secret to everyone. Well, except Tao’s family. His mother and my mother are friends ever since my mother’s teenage years and because practically we’re neighbors.

 

“Oh hey noona, aren’t you gonna be late to see hyung’s morning practice?” Tao teased.

“Wha- um.. I have duties as the student council vice president. I’m kind of in a hurry. Bye.” I waved and ran away.

 

Phew that was so clo-

 

“Ouch.” I hissed painfully as I rubbed my . Seriously, that hurts.

“I’m so sorry noona. Are you alright?” a flower boy who looked like he’s the same age with Tao asked. I stared at him and gaped.

 

OMG HE’S SO CUTE. OH AND ADORABLE-

 

“Noona?” he asked again.

“Oh I’m very sorry. I’m fine but are you hurt anywhere? Do you want me to bring you to the clinic? I’m really very sorry I wasn’t looking.” I apologized to the boy.

“No noona. I’m fine as well.” He beamed adorably.

I glanced at my wrist watch. Shoot.

“Then, noona will be going now okay? Take care!” I waved and practically sped off to the school’s soccer field.

 

 

“Yo pass the ball!”

“Pass the ball to Luhan!”

“GOAL!”

Luhan and his teammates gathered up and patted each other’s back for the hard practice. You came just on time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter