Chapter 10

The Curse

(NO ONE POV)

The same time when Tao and the queen were summoned by the king.

They were sitting face to face with each other. Kris looked into Suho’s eyes and Suho looked into Kris’s eyes. They were having a staring contest, who would give up first. It was a really weird thing for them to do as they were now in the dungeon and was going to be killed the next morning. But, you should have known them better or should I say, you should have known Kris better. He never cared about anything. All problems could be solved. You just need to think.

“Give up!” Kris said.

“No way! I won’t give up!” Suho scoffed. Kris chuckled and smirked.

“If you keep staring into my eyes, you might fall in love with me,” Kris teased which made Suho’s eyes widen.

“Dream on. I only love Lay, no one else,” Suho defended. He pouted, didn’t really like the idea of falling in love with Kris. That would be horrible. Kris was not the kindest person to be in love with. Even though he might have treated Tao nicely, Suho bet that he would never treated anyone like how he treated Tao. He was only nice when he was with Tao.

‘Lay is better,’ Suho thought.

After almost an hour having a staring contest, Suho gave up.

“I can’t do this! You’re too annoying,” Suho yelled, frustrated. He poked Kris’s chest with his finger hoping that it was as sharp as knife and Kris would be dead in an instance from blood lost. Kris laughed at Suho’s behavior which is always funny.

“Aish…can’t you just be a normal human being and stop annoying me!” Suho yelled. Kris just laughed harder. They were bantering and teasing each other without a care of the world.

“Shouldn’t we think of a plan to get out of here?” Suho asked suddenly.

“I already have one,” Kris replied. He smirked while looking at Suho from head to toes which made Suho uncomfortable.

“W…what?” Suho stuttered.

“Well, you need to do something for us,” Kris said, his eyes still not leaving Suho.

“What? Don’t tell me you’re going to me here. Have you gone insane after we got caught?” Suho asked in disbelieve. Kris laughed at Suho statement.

Well, his plan didn’t consist of him Suho but maybe, just maybe, the guard would like to do that. It’s a risky plan. If they didn’t do it right, the chances of Suho getting was huge.

“I could tell that you have that in your mind. Please…just forget about that plan and let us died in peace,” Suho said. Kris just shook his head. He would never abandon any of his plans. And of course, who wants to die at a young age.

“I’m not going to you or anything. It just that, if you do it right, I promise that you won’t get by anyone,” Kris assured. Suho looked at Kris skeptically.

“Ok…here’s the plan. Seduce that guard till he let you out. Then, you just kick his when he tried to touch you,” Kris explained.

“I…I don’t think that’s a good plan. And what makes you think that the guard is gay?”

“Well, that’s better than we sit here and do nothing. I’ve seen him look at you just now. He seems interested.”

Suho eyes widen. He quickly shook his head. Who would want to risk their ity like that? If their plan didn’t succeed, the possibility he died in shame is too high and he didn’t want that. His pride was much more important than anything.

“Oh come on Suho…have I ever let you get hurt before? You know that I would always help you when you’re in danger. So, just this time, put your pride aside. He won’t be able to touch you. I promise!” Kris pleaded.

Suho felt hesitant whether he should do as Kris had plan or not. It’s the only way they could get out of the dungeon. But at the same time, he was scared. After thinking about the pros and cons, Suho decided to do as Kris planned. Well, Kris was there to help him and he never broke his promises before.

“But I didn’t know how to seduce people,” Suho admitted.

“You didn’t have to do much. Look him in the eyes and bit your lower lips. I’m sure he would understand that you’re inviting him,” Kris said while patting Suho’s back.

“Easy for you to say,” Suho muttered and gave Kris a death glare.

“I trust you. Good luck!” Kris pushed Suho so that he would get up. Suho looked back at Kris, not sure if he could do it or not but Kris just gave him a wide grin.

Suho stood near the bar cell. He looked at Kris once again for some support.

“E..Excuse me!” Suho called. He looked a bit nervous.

When the guard who was supposed to take care of them stood in front of him, he did just like Kris taught him. He looked at the guard shyly and bit his lower lips. The guard gulped. It seemed like their plan almost succeed.

“W…w…what can I do f..for you?” the guard asked.

“Erm…well, I was hoping that you could help me with something,” Suho said, seductively. Kris, who heard what Suho just said, snickered at the back.

“You know that tomorrow I was going to be….erm…you know…I won’t be living anymore tomorrow. So, I was wondering if you could help me,” Suho continued.

“I’m sorry but if you’re asking me to let you go, I really can’t do it,” the guard said and started to move away  but was stopped by Suho holding his arm.

“T..that’s not what I mean!” Suho exclaimed. There’s a light blush on his cheeks and the guard notice it. Suho pulled the guard closer to him.

“It’s…I…I don’t know how to ask you this because it’s embarrassing! To tell you the truth, I’m still a ,” Suho said shyly. The guard eyes widen as if he understands what Suho was trying to tell him but he didn’t want to raise his hope up.

“So, what are you implying?” the guard asked.

“I was wondering if you..if you like to have with me,” Suho said. His face was as red as tomato.

“T..that’s…that’s…” before the guard could say anything, Suho cut him, “Please… I don’t want to die with no experience in !”

The guard nodded and quickly opened the cell. His eyes were full of lust and Suho could see it which made him shuddered. He didn’t even remember that Kris was also in the cell along with Suho. All he could see now was Suho and only Suho. Lust really is powerful. It could control people’s mind easily.

“Thanks!” Suho said timidly. He smirked. Their plan succeeded. All Suho need to do was to beat this guy up but he wasn’t sure how to do it. He was not the violent type after all.

The guard took Suho’s hand and to tell you the truth, Suho was totally nervous but he kept his cool demeanor. Before the guard could take Suho outside the cell, Kris came and hit the guard head. With one blow, the guard was unconscious on the floor.

“Thanks,” Suho said with a sighed.

“You’re welcome! We should get out now before the other guards came,” Kris said. He took Suho’s hand and dragged him outside the dungeon.

They stayed in the dark, hoping that no one would see them. They don’t want to be caught for the second time and if they got caught, their life would definitely be over on the spot.

“Where are we going?” Suho asked. He looked around the hallway for any sign of guards. Kris paused for a moment, thinking. He wanted to see Tao but he was definitely worried if the both of them would get in trouble. Suho saw the hesitant look in Kris face and he knew that Kris wanted to meet Tao. What else could he be thinking aside from Tao?

“Let’s meet Tao first before we get out of this castle,” Suho suggested. Kris was surprised. He looked straight at Suho and Suho just nodded with a smile adorning his face.

“I wanted to see Lay too,” Suho continued and Kris could only laugh lightly.

“I wanted to see you too,” Lay said from behind them which startled the both of them. They looked behind their back and were relief to see Lay’s there.

“What happen?” Lay asked. He obviously didn’t know anything that happened in the castle.

“We were caught by the king,” Kris replied.

“What???” Lay half-yelled.

“We managed to escape. But now, Kris wanted to meet Tao,” Suho said. He went towards Lay and hugged his right arm. “Can you help us?” Suho looked at Lay with a pout, trying to get his attention.

“S…sure,” Lay agreed. Suho smiled then kissed Lay’s cheek.

“Stop being too lovey-dovey or the guards might find us,” Kris said, a bit annoyed. Both Lay and Suho giggled. They know that Kris was annoyed.

Lay told them that Tao was meeting the king along with the queen. So, they decided to go and wait for him near the king’s office. It might be risky but that’s the only way they could meet Tao. If they wait for him at his room, the possibility they got caught was higher.

“So, are we going to wait him there or we’re going to barge into the king’s office?” Suho asked suddenly. Kris and Lay looked at Suho as if he had asked the stupidest question on earth which was definitely true.

“What? I’m just asking!” Suho defended himself.

When Kris was about to say something, he suddenly heard two voices were talking to each other and he definitely recognize the voice.

“Well, we definitely didn’t have to look for Tao. He is around here,” Kris said which made the both Lay and Suho confused. They both were confused how in the world Kris could know that Tao was near. To say the least that Kris had super power was totally absurd.

As they walked forward, they could see Tao and the queen. They approached them.

“I’ll do my best!” they heard Tao said.

“Do the best for what?” Kris asked which startled the queen and Tao. The queen and Tao looked at them in shocked. After they knew who’s the voice belongs to, they sighed in relief.