EM: Accidents Happen

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chanyeol]

Why do we have to experience these kinds of things? Most of us are down. Haisst......I don't like this kind of atmosphere. The 9 of us are here in the practice room doing nothing.

"Yah, Yah!!! Get up!! Let's start practicing! We need to adjust our formations!!"

"Chanyeol's right. Let's just do our best! " - Suho hyung.

"Good Morning guys." greeted Jay hyung while entering the room. "We had an emergency meeting last night and we need to continue our mini concert this afternoon. Also the company requested to the hospital to transfer Sehun Tao and Kris to only one big room. " He added.

*Practicing*


(Mini Concert Rehearsal)

"I would like to announce something.

Earlier, their manager asked me to tell the fans that starting today, they will not accept food from fans. Your gifts will be taken by our staffs and sort it." One of the organizers announced. What?! I love the cookies that one of our fans gave 2 weeks ago. Does that mean, I won't be able to taste that again? Oh Well, we can buy for ourselves and besides its for our safety.

Many fans are watching our rehearsal today. They keep shouting : "We love you EXO! Be Strong!" Well, their chant lightens up the mood.

"Okay, Let's do one more!" - Suho hyung.

*Wolf by EXO started playing *

"chogiwa danbeone neukkyeo ~
neol hanibe chijeuchoreom jibeoneoeulteda ~
hyangimatgo, saekal eumihago ~
wainboda wooahage jabameogeulttaeda ~
ah keureondae baltobe himi bbatjyo ibmatkkaji yeah ....."

I took over Kris' part, Kai on Sehun's and Xiumin hyung on Tao's. Wah, Kai really dances well. I'll never regret to be his fan.

"geollingeoni yeah....."

"Kai-ssi...." I shouted then pushed Kai. "Aaah! Kai!"

"Chanyeol! Kai!" shouted Suho hyung.


 


 


 


 

...
The mini concert got cancelled. I know the fans can understand. No one can escape accidents.

One of the spotlights is about to crash on Kai so I pushed him away. My feet got caught and I think I got a sprain and just few scratches. But Kai is seriously hurt. I pushed him and he fell off the stage. It triggered his waist injury and also he had a wound on his head. What have I done? I'm the reason why Kai is in pain.


 


 


 

...
Kai and I both undergo X-ray. The hospital provided us beds to rest on while waiting for the result.

"Rest here for awhile. Your results will be out in a moment. Later we will transfer you to your other members' room." the Doctor said.

Kai is covering his face but I know he is crying. His waist plus the wound on his head really hurt that much.

"Jong In, I'm sorry.... It's because of me why you're hurt"

"No hyung, I should be the one saying I'm sorry. You got hurt b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter