The Rest of the Conversation

Forever Besties or More?

Narrator POV

"Annyonhaseo! J-Hope imnida! And haha yes, I am G's new boyfriend. You are Jungkook right? G's best frined in Korea? Wow. I haven't been in Korea since I was born. Despite the fact that I'm Korean. Hehe~ Well, I'll make sure to take good care of G and make sure she doesn't get hurt!"

So he isn't american, Jungkook thought.

"Kook-ah~ Aren't you happy for me? Since I have a boyfriend, no one can me now! haha~" G backfired Jungkook at what he said at the airport.

"Huh? Oh ya, grats. And here I am, girlfriendless, and stuck with that weirdo Taehyung." Jungkook emotionlessly replied.

"Kook~ How many times did I tell you not to insult Tae behind his back like that? That's so mean!!"

"Ikr? And he does it all the time!" Taehyung came out of nowhere and started talking.

"WTF?! When and how did you get in here?" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung. 

"Just now through your front door? You know you should really close your door after you come home or else random people like me will come in at random times." Taehyun spat back.

"haha, normal bro fights. Man, I wish I could meet you guys in real life. Maybe me and G can go visit Korea during break?"

"Omo! That'd be perfect! Can we kook? And Tae is right! You need to be more careful! You can get hurt! What if a murderer comes into your house? You know how violent Tae can be!" G jokingly said. 

"Ya! Ko Yoojin! You take back what you said! I meant to warn Kook of other strangers not me! Ya! And I'm not violent!" Taehyung said complaining.

"Haha, ok ok. I was just joking sheesh! You take things sooooo friggin seriously. But can we go~"

"What reason is there for you not to come to your own home?" Jungkook again, emotionlessly said.

"Wah! Can I stay over your house Tae? Cus I don't think I want to go back to my parents and Jungkook's parents yell all the time also. And you live in a friggin mansion anyway you friggin rich person. So I don't see any reason we shouldn't." G concluded by herself. J-Hope chuckled at her cuteness.

"Oh? Taehyung... right? You live in a mansion? Must be great to be so rich." J-hope said.

"You're one to talk!" G remarked to J-Hope. He just laughed.

Jungkook couldn't stand it anymore. He was happy that G was happy but he wasn't happy that she was happy becuase of J-Hope. 

"Uhh sorry G but me and Tae got to go. Got some... things to take care of." Jungkook quickly said.

"Oh... ok then! I'll just call you again tomorrow! Bye Kook~ bye Tae!" And they hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N 

Sorry if the chapter was boring! I'll make sure the next chapter funner more fun!!! Plz comment and don't hate!!