Hating on Him

Forever Besties or More?

"Ugh! This is unbelievable!! How could she get a boyfriend in less than a week? At least he's korean or else I would've gone straight to CA right now and ripped his veins out." Jungkook yelled after they ended the call.

"Call down dude. It'll probably just be one of those temporary college dates where they break up soon. Don't lose hope yet. And jeez thanks for yelling in my ears." Taehyung sarcastically-abf calmly-replied.

"Ok. Ok. I guess that can be true. Ha... but it just gets me soo mad. I mean, I've known her for like, forever, but she goes instead to another guy she met in one day. Like what?" Jungkook questioned no one in paritcular.

"Ey, stop thinki ng about it. And maybe thats why she doesnt like you as a boyfriend. Cus you've knownher for so long." Taehyun suggested.

"That's not making me feel any better." Jungkook grunted. Taehyung chuckled.

"It wasn't supposed to. Whatever let's just play video games to forgrt it. How about it bro?" Taehyung playfully punched Jungkook on the arm.

" you. Whatever I guess its better to get thi ng s off my mind. Homework will just get more thoughts in my head." Jungkook sighed.

"Yay! Let's start!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hey guys so so sorry about late update uts just my internet was down and we finally got it fixed!  Yay! Now I can update more! And also sorry for short chapter I will makr to to make more updates and longer CH apter!!!!  Thanks for waiting patiently and I hoped you enjoyed my story! Plz dont hate and comment!! (Nice things hehe...) thanks!!