First Day

Forever Besties or More?

G POV

Holy crap holy crap holy crap. Even though I know that J-hope will be with me to lead me and be my friend, but I'm still nervous on my first day! agh! What if J-hope hates how nervous I am? What if he starts hating me? Wait... what does it matter to me? I just want him to be my friend. Ya. That's it. Nothing more. Just to be friends with a cute nice guy... wait what? Agh I'm getting carried away again.

I looked at the clock on my first day of school. 7:30. Oh no! Thirty minutes until class! I'm gonna be late! And J-hope might already be waiting! Oh my.

I quickly got ready-changed, brushed/washed my teeth/face, put make-up on-and quickly took some toast and was about to leave when i heard a knock on my door. 

"Hey G, you ready? Don't want to be late on the first day!" His voice was muffled through the door.

"Ya I'm leaving now!" I replied while walking out the door.

"Hi! Ready for your first day of school?" J-hope asked.

"Oh you bet! I'm just a little nervous... I'm so glad that we have the same classes. I mean, because then I would have a friend and..." Oh I'm just babbling. He probably already thinks I'm annoying.

"haha, don't worry. I understand what you mean. Ya, I have to admit, even I'm a bit nervous. Hehe, I guess it's normal on first days, huh?" He asked giving me a friendly look. 

So I'm not the only one who feels like this. Thank the lord...

We arrived school and went to our class. Since we had some time before class started, we started to chitchat. After class, we went to break. I told J-hope to leave first, since i still had some questions to ask. After he left, three girls came up to me and said

"Who are you and why are you so close to that Hope guy?" the first girl said. Confused, I looked up and said,

"You mean J-hope? He's just a friend that helps me around the school because i recently moved from Korea, so I don't know much about the school campus. Do you guys have a problem with this?" I cooly asked. Woah. Who knew I could be so calm AND cool at the same time? Ok, maybe not cool. But you have to admit, I was pretty calm.

"Well, ok... if he's just helping you around the campus. But you better not try anything... or else." One of them said (I guess she is their leader?)

"Or else what?" I was just being curious.

"Or else-"

"WHAT is going on here?" We heard a deep voice cutting the girl off.

"J-hope! I though I told you to leave first! What are you doing here?"

"Well, you were tak-"

"That's it. This is going down." The leader gestered for one of her (minions? hehe) to slap me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain on my cheek, but i felt nothing. Cautiously, I opened my eyes, wondering what the hell happened. Boy was I surprised. J-hope was holding the girl's (that was about to slap me) hand and glared at the leader. Then, with gritted teeth he said,"

If ANY of you even TRY to even TOUCH my girlfriend, you WILL regret it. Now LEAVE." What? Girlfriend? While I was trying to process what J-hope just said, the girls quietly left the room, crying. Since we were alone, I decided to question what he just said.

"J-hope. What do you mean by 'girlfriend'? Are you playing some kind of joke? Cus this isn't funny." I was kinda angry at him for calling me his girlfriend. Sure, I realized that I had developed feelings for him. But this, was too much. If this is some joke, I'm done. I'm moving back to Korea, back to Kook. Kook is a better friend anyway.

"Actually... I wanted to say something. Well, more like confess." I just stood there listening.

"Umm... well, you see, uhh, ever since i first laid my eyes on you, I was mesmerized. You are just so beautiful... I-I couldn't believe my luck. Not only did I get to tour this beautiful young lady, but I also get to live next to her. I was also very surprised at your good english which made me fall harder. For you. Abd the way you calmly handled those girls... I..."

"... yes?"

"I... I love you! There I said it." I could barely believe what i just heard. Am I starting to hear things now?

"W-what? Did I just hear you correectly? DId you just say 'I love you'?"

"Yes I-I did. I hope this doesn't ruin our relationship..."

I couldn't help but laugh. J-hope, hoping? Just too funny. 

"J-hope, why would this ruin our relationship when I have same feelings toward you? J-hope, I love you too!" I said while smiling.

He instantly brightened also.

"So... does that mean we are...?"

"We most definetely are." I said with a wink.

"Oh! I also want you to meet someone! He lives in Korea, and he is my best friend of all friends! I can not find a better friend than him. But I want you to meet  him because he wants to know every little thing that happens to me here :P We usually video chat every night so... If you don't want to we don't have to..." I said

"Of course! I'd love to meet this friend of yours! When can we call him?"

"Tonight."

 

 

'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hey guys! sorry for sudden cussing but  i kinda didn't know what other words to use :P haha sorry for those of you that hate cussing. But plz deal with and comment! I hope you enjoyed this (short) chapter! I have finals coming up this week (and maybe next) so I might not be able to update much. But after this month is over i will be able to update much more! So plz keep reading and comment!