The Date (Sort of)

Forever Besties or More?

taehyung POV

"WAKE UP LAZY WE GOT TO GO SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGG" I yelled jumping up and down on G's bed. She groaned and pulled the blanket up.

"Five more minutes..." She mumbled for the nth time.

"NOO YOU'VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR THE PAST HOUR GET UPPPP I WANNA GO SHOP IN AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I yelled again, knowing it is going to annoy G. As you all probably know, she hates yelling. Parents, geez. I'm not the reason why she hates yelling shut up!! It's her PARENTS not ME. Under-freaking-stand???

Ok back to topic (me and my weirdness...) G finally got up and glared at me.

"Fine. But it's not because you were yelling. I have to go to school to let the office know I'm transferring back home." And off she went to the bathroom.

"Yay!!" 

some time later~

"YAY WE FINALLY GET TO GO SHO-"

"Can you shut the up this isn't Korea even in Korea you shouldn't behave like this idiot." G covered my loud mouth with her hand. I it to get it off me. Not that I don't like it just want to bother her more.

"Ew you disgusting freak!! Why do I even hang around you ugh." She said wiping her hand on the shirt.

"You're one to talk you're jst saving my spit on your shirt."

"Most definetely not. The first thing we will buy is a shirt for me so I can trash this one."

"Psh, you're bluffing."

"And what if I was to say I'm not?"

"I'll shut up now."

Don't get me wrong, G is one of the happiest, bubbliest person I've ever met. SHe just sometimes may get mad when she is pissed off? Umm... ya

"Ladybug." Did I just hear her correctly? Did she just say Ladybug?

"What?"

"Ladybug." Yup. But why...

She pointed up and I realized why. The shop name is Ladybug...

"I wonder if they sell ladybug costumes here" I said to myself and chuckled. 

"They have one, it's perfect for you Tae!! Come on wear it~"

"No."

"Please~"

"No."

"For me~"

"No."

"Bbuing bbuing~"

"Ugh fine."

I hate how my weakness is her aegyo.

"But I wear it at home."

"You mean my apartment."

"Ya whatever same thing."

"Ooohhhh Tae isn't this shirt pretty? Perfect shirt o replace this Tae stained one." Does she really dislike me that much? Damn... and I was gonna confess to her today...

it.

I'm confessing anyway.

Cus life.

And rejects.

after like ten hours of shopping (mostly Tae)

"Dude you are such a girl I only have two bags of clothes and you have like ten."

"Well that's cus you've already shopped here before and this is my first time here."

"Ehhh, whatever. Still, that's a lot for a guy."

"Whatever le'ts go put this in your trunk and go get ice cream!!"

"Ah you little kid. Ok, I know this place hat tastes a-m-a-z-i-n-g."

"And you call me a kid." I mumble as we walk towards G's car.

"So what is this place called?"

"Fluff Ice I think. Don't remember but I know where it is and it tastes sooo freaking heavenly" (A/N Fluff Ice is a real place right? I think I've been there before, I think that's the name anyway it was good :P)

"Hmmm, let's go to a park after!!" I suggested, I think that's the best place to confess with no awkwardness. Also the best place to run away from, a lot of ground. And not so busy. I hope.

"Haha, sure."

We arrived at this so called Fluff Ice and ordered our ice cream.

"Oooohhh I want vanilaaa" 

"Psh so plain. I'll get taro."

We wait for our ice cream and then hear them call our number.

"1004!!"

"Oh that's us!!"

I get up and get my ice cream take a bite and holy this is good... 

G wasn't joking when she said this is good.

"Oh damn."

"Huh?"

"This is so ing good."

"I told you!!"

Me being so engulfed in my ice didn't notice G staring at me.

"I just realized, we've been speaking English this entire time. You're fluent, since when could you speak?"

"I was taught since I was little, you know, cus of business. But now it's all for nothing but once you learn it you can't forget it you know?"

"Well that's just you but whatever sure."

"Hey let's go to a nearby park!!"

"Ok, follow me, there should be a reallyp retty one here."

"Pretty park?"

"Pretty view."

"Ohh."

I start following G, meanwhile replaying what I'm gonna say to her.

Hey G, I've been liking you since highschool wanna date?

Nonono that's ed up man. Too straight forward.

Hmmm.

Hey... the reason I've asked you to come to the park is because I want to confess something...

Nope. 

Too... not me. Too unconfident. But that's probably how I'll confess anyway.

We sit down on the top of a hill where the sun is setting. 

Perfect.

"Hey G..."

"Hmm?"

"I have to confess something..." She turns and looks at me, making me lose confidence. how am I supposed to talk to that pretty no-makeup face?

"Ya?"

"I... I"m just gonna warn you before saying anything I'm gonna be talking a lot on this one."

"Haha ok."

"Ok... You see, I've kind of had a crush on you in highschool, and it was just a normal school crush, you know?" G nods ever so slightly. "But, as school went on, my crush turned into love, real love. And on graduation, when you wore the dress... I thought I was looking at an angel." G blushes and looks back at the setting sun. "You truly were really beautiful. Ever since then... I realized the little highschool crush isn't a crush anymore. It's love, G. I love you, G. I know I've been a jerk, teasing you and all, but that's because I was stupid and I didn't know how to truly show me feelings. So please, will you forgive, and accept me?"

G took a nerverackingly long time to answer.

she's gonna reject me.

"You know..." I jumped when she said that. So random I swear...

"Y-ya?" I stuttered. I ing stutter. Kim Taehyun  doesn't stutter, ever. Not THE Kim Taehyung.

"I-I've been liking you too... since like, forever. I just never thought you felt the same a-"

I shut her up with a kiss. That's all I need to know, now G is mine.

"Well now  you know. Let's not worry about past and live on during present, ya?" G smiled and leaned in once more.

"Yes."

"And... uh one more thing." G looked at me confused and then got a knowing look, then worried.

"Jungkook." We said simutaneously. Ya, I may have told her that he likes her?

"How are we going to tell him."

"."

"He's gonna go hysterical."

"."

"He's not gonna like this."

"."

"He's not gonna approve of this."

"."

"Stop ing saying Taehyung and actually help!"

"."

"That's it we just ing tell him."

"."

"What?!"

"Turn around."

Yes, is right.

Oh .

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hello guys sorry another short chapter!!! Sorry sorry sorry I'm trying really hard (really I am!!) to make funner and longer chpaters sorry if this chapter is really boring but yay Taehyung and G are tgether yay? Ok thanks for support and uhhhplz criticise new poster anddd... comment! Ya! Comment and if any questions, I anser sorry summer is going really crazy for me I swear I'm busier in summer than during school year umm yaok thanks again bye!!

-Star