Moved On Already? I Was Gonna Apologize.

Forever Besties or More?

☆'s POV

I just got kicked out by G. got kicked out. But, that's not the problem, the problem is, I realized, I really do love her, I wasn't just playing. I really do. Why does it take me this long to finaly notice? Am I really that stupid? Actually I am. Ok but, how did she find out? That;s not the problem either she ing.

She ing hates me.

She despises me.

She doesn't want to look at my fugly face. And I can only blame one person for this.

Me.

I-I should at least tell her the truth, I really do love her. She may not believe me, but hopefully she does. But either way, she still won't be coming back to me. But, that's tomorrow's work. Let's rest tonight, I need to go over what I'm gonna say to her also.

the next day~☆

ahhh right. Today I decided to meet G. And apologize. Maybe thenshe might accept me back. Because I love her. I really truly do. I just hope that other guy isnt one step ahead of me. 

I really do hope.

I start walking to the park, slowly observing my surroundings. When I see a cute flower shop. I decide to go in and see a cute little bouquet. Perfect for a second confession. I decide to purchase and leave confidently. She cant possibly reject me. Unless that other guy is one step ahead of me. But he cant be.

I hope.

I arrive the park and start practicing what im gonna say to G. After I get confident enough, I take out my phone about to text her when I hear laughing. I look up to see a couple eating uce cream together. Hmm, cute. Wait. Is that... no it cant be. Haha just a girl that looks a lot like... the girl turned around and... 

It's G. 

 

 

A/N

Sorry for short chapter sorry for not updating for a long time Im kinda dry on ideas for this story ahhhh!! Not ti mention the countless times ive gotten my phone and laptops taken away ㅡ.ㅡ 아 한심하다... well I sorta got more ideas for this so will try to update faster! ! Thanks for reading~ comments are appreciated good or bad doesnt matter.

Luv ya'll

-Star