What Do I Do?

Forever Besties or More?

 

 

 

To Taehyung

From Jungkook

Ya! Meet me at the park. NOW!!

I went ro the park, and sat down, waiting for Tae. 

aish what's taking him so long?

I started to kind of doze off since it was still early in the morning. It was quiet and peaceful, so I dididn't expect what happened next.

SPLASH!!

"WAKE UP JEON JUNGGUK! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CALLED ME HERE AND YOU ARE SLEEPING??? WHY DID YOU CALL ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO SLEEP??" Taehyung yelled, waking me up.

"YA KIM TAEHYUNG! YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET DOING THIS!!" I yelled back at Tae. I couldnt help but yell, because he knew that I hated it when people yell. Also, he gave me a cold shower doing so.

"Ya ya whatever. So why did you tell me to come right away?" Tae  askes obviously not believing that I will make him regret giving me a shower.

"Oh ya. Well... you know how G moved to the US? Well, she met this korean guy there."

"And...?" Tae replied obviously not getting the hint.

"Three things. 1. He lives next door to her in an apartment. 2. G thinks he us cute. 3. They have same classes and schedules!!!! Oh one more thing. 4. G FREAKING LIKES THE GUY SHE JUST MET!!!!!" I once again, yelled into Tae's ears. I get this odd feeling that there is gonna be a lot of yelling now that G is gone. Just a feeling.

"Ok three things right back at ya. 1. DONT FRIGGIN YELL IN MY EAR!!! 2. So what? 3. Why should I care? Oh ya one more thing. 4. Wait dont you like her?" Oi Tae can be sooo retarded sometimes. Scratch that. All the time. 

"Oi... of course I like her man... that's the point. Y do you have to be so retarded. And of course you should care because you are my only friend he in korea now and dont you think you should guce me advice as a caring friend?" I kinda demand.

"Haha loner. Ok. Just ask me any question and ill try my best to answer it the best way possible."

"Ok. For now, I onlynhave one question."

"K. What is it?"

I hesitated, but said what I was thinking.

"What do I do?"

What do I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the short update!! But I've been kinda busy because of finals and stuff hehe~ but I'll try to update as much as I can!! Hope you enjoy and plz comment! (You dont have to if you dont want to :P) and again sorry for the boring short chapter