Arrival

Forever Besties or More?

G POV

You have arrived your destination. Please take off your seatbelts and retrieve your bags. Your big luggage will be waiting in the airport. Thank you, and please come back again to Korean Flight.

I got up, and retrieved my bags. Gosh, I already miss Jungkook. He was the only one I had. My parents always fought, and could care less about me, so idk why they hid my acceptance letter. I'm just glad i found it before it was too late.

I looked for the person who would be picking me up(my advisor). Then, i saw someone with my name on cardboard. I quickly went to the women and asked," You are Mrs. Smith, my advisor(I don't know if there is an actual Mrs. Smith in UCLA, i just kinda made up the name :P), right?" I asked as politely as I could. Oh my, you could hear my thick Korean accent.

The lady smiled and said," Yes, and I will you to the campus. But since there is only about two weeks until school starts, and we have some dorms left, you have the choice to either use one of our dorms or live in your own apartment near the school."

I thought about the choices, and concluded that living alone would be the better choice.

"I think I want to live in an apartment, Mrs. Smith." I tried to talk without my accent, but it was hopeless. You could hear it as clearly as my parents fighting.

"That's fine! We thought you might want that, so we already bought an apartment for you near the school."

"Oh thank you! You mean apartment as in one house right..." I cautiously asked. I probably sounded stupid... Of course they didn't buy me the actual building. I imediately wanted to take those words back.

My advisor chuckled and said," of course. Now, let's get going shall we?"

In her van, she talked to me about my classes and teachers. Then she said something that surprised me.

"You know, your english isn't that bad, really. I can barely hear your Korean accent, if you have any." She complimented. I know Jungkook told me this a few times already but i never believed him.

"oh, thank you! In fact, I was really worried about my english. That makes me feel so much better!" I said, indeed feeling better about myself now.

We arrived my apartment, put my stuff away, and immediately went to the school.

When we arrived, Mrs. Smith took me to her office, where another asian boy was waiting. 

woah, he's cute. wait. what am I thinking? I just met him. I don't even know if he's nice or not. hmm. I wonder if he is Korean...

But I have to admit, this boy, whoever he is, is damn cute alright. But why is he here? Mrs. Smith answered that question for me.

"This is J-Hope, as everyone calls him. He will also be a freshman, but his father know me very well, so he's been here a lot. Since he knows prety much everything about UCLA, he will be giving you a tour around the school. J-Hope, this is G, whom I told you about."

"Hi G! As Mrs. Smith already mentioned, my name is J-Hope! I hope we can be friends! Now let's start the tour shall we?"

I just nodded and followed, and I was too shy to talk, even though i can get pretty crazy once I get to know someone well, like Kookie. God i miss him already. I think i already mentioned that. I wouldn't know, i have short term memory loss. Sometimes i wonder how i'm so smart evern though i forget things so easily. 

We started the tour, and we quickly became friends. I still haven't asked him if he korean yet, but he seemed pretty Korean to me. Still, just to make sure, i cautiously asked.

"HeyJ-hope, I've kinda been wondering. You're Korean... right?" I felt ridiculous asking this.

"Haha ya I'm full Korean. Actually, there happens to be a lot of koreans in this school, and most of them speak the language-including me-so you dont have to worry if you forget something in english." He said, chuckling. I felt kind of embarrassed but I was glad I got that off my chest.

"Oh thank you!"

"Oh btw, you know the apartment the school bought you? Umm... your house is next to mine so that you wont lose your way. Also, since we entered the school for the same reason, to become an english scholar, we got same classes so we'll be together all the time. You're fine with that right? Im ok with it, you seem nice ans social. You're also pretty cute." I blushed at his comment. He thinks that I am cute? Wait. That's not the main point in what he said. Whats was his question again? Oh right.

"Uh ya! Im fine with that! Perfect! I already have a new friend here! Things are going much better than I thought things would go. I thought I'd be lost and made fun of cus of my accent."

"Oh you wont have to worry about that. Everyone here is pretty nice. Its gettinf late now. Wanna go home?" Of course, I couldnt reject hos offer. Few reasons. 1. We live in the same apartment. 2. He's cute (how could I say no?) 3. Its as friendly offer (again, how could I say no?) 

So of course, I said,"sure! Let's go!" We walked home talking about school and stuff. When we arrived home, we said our farewells and I immediately went to video call Jungkook. It should be around morning by now. He should be awake. I hope.

*call is connecting* *call is connecting* *call connected* *waiting for answer* 

Please kookie... please answer my call...

Jungkook POV

*ring* *ring* *video call from G*

I left the bathroom and went to answer the call. I was excited. G finally called me from korea, but I happened to be brushing my teeth at the time :P

*click*

"Hello?"

"Omg kook~ its only been one day and I already miss you soooo much~ but I met this cute guy who lives next to my apartment and he's my new friend and we have the  same schedule and he's really nice and friendly and best of all he's Korean!!! He also speaks the language fluently omg kook I have so muuuch to tell you kook" she said really fast. The only thing I could hear is cute guy, lives next to my apartment, and korean. Now I know, that I have no chance. But, uts dtill worth to try and then regret rather than not try at all and regret when iit's too late.

G, what are you doing to me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N 

Hey guys btw I added a new character but not in the story yet :P if you guys are too lazy to read it then the new character is V, who happens to be Jungkook's only friend now, since G left korea. Please comment and I hope you enjoyed my (short) chapter!!