Surprise?

Forever Besties or More?

We have arrived at Incheon airport. We hope you enjoyed your fflight. Please come again.

Ahhh finally after thirteen hour flight we are back in Korea!!

"Tae~ can you get our luggage and everything~ I'm too tired~" I said with a puppy dog face. He chuckle and nods.

"Anything for my cute little G." I smile.

"Thank yyooouu you really are the best." And we stay until the end to get off the plane. We want some more time together, and also it's too complicated if you are like in the middle or beginning. 

The last got up before us so we get up too. By the time we get off the plane, all of our big luggage is already outside.

Before we know it, we are outside of the airport, in Tae's car driving to Kook's house. Aww I can't wait to see that cute face again!!

"So how was your one day of Cali?" I ask Tae because he really wanted to spend a lot of time at Cali. He smiled.

"Well, I was planning on staying for more than a day but because you wanted to leave so quickly and I can't say no to you, it was pretty ok for one day at California. No, it was awesome." I raise an eyebrow and say

"You know like half of that didn't make any sense to me right?" And we both laugh.

"Of course. I "never make sense" remember?" He says recalling what I told him like months ago. I laugh.

"Haha ya. Omg I can't wait to see Kook's face again~" I say dreamily. Well... cus he is cute! nothing more.

Tae pouts at what I said.

 

 

"What, am I not cute enough?" He says jokingly. I continue to tease.

 

"Actually, yes. I don't know why I chose you over Kook maybe we should just end this and I'll go over to Kook. He'll love it I'm sure." And Tae givws me a shocked look.

 

"I was kidding! I was kidding! Don't take that seriously I love you only you as a boyfriend and I love Kook as a friend I would never go to another guy (unless you do some stupid then I'm actually gonna go to Kook) I love you don't be mad!!" I say as I cover my face afriad of how Tae will react. I hear silence so I slowly look up to see Tae giving me a goofy smile. And then I get it. I punch him.

 

"You were joking too!" And he laughs. Ugh of course!! 

 

"Oi... I should've known..." Tae smiles.

 

 

"Well, it's good to here that you love me. And will always love me. Don't worry I'll never betray you." I smile.

 

"Of course." I say as Tae goes up Kook's driveway. I run in yelling

 

"KOOKIEEE I MISSED YOU WHERE ARE YYOOOOUUUUU" and I run up to his room even after I catch a glimpse of his parents in another fight staring at me weirdly.

 

As I arrive in front of Kook's room I stop. Is that... is that crying I hear? 

 

"I SWEAR I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THIS IS THE NTH TIME I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU DID THIS TO ME SO MANY TIMES" I hear Kook's mother yell. Right he and I both hate yelling especially when it's our parents. I get teary eyed and slowly open the door and walk in. I see Kook with.l puffy red eyes as he looks up because I walk in. He doesnt even bother to wipe his tears as he says

 

 

"G. You're back. It's nice to have an old friend back. I guess we are gonna go to the same university now?" As he puts ona fake smile (actually it may be a real one cus he met me-not. Being. Cocky. I swear. He just does that.).

 

"Y-ya... K-kook..." I say as I walk to his bed and sit to hug him, and we cry on each other's shoulder. Oh this feels good after a long time. Sharing our tears together.

 

"Sorry to ruin your moment but I think your mom is gonna literally burn this house any second now so uhh let's scram." Tae interrupts. Considering Kook's parentd though, they actually might. So we wipe out teats and quickly follow Tae out the house. 

 

"Let's go to the park. Me and Tae have something to tell you." I say. Tae looks at me.

 

 

"Now?" He mouths.

 

"It's now or never" I mouth back. I look at Kook and smile.

 

"Let's go." And we leave just as we see the bouse burst in flames. See? Told ya.

 

"You can sleep over at my house. G is alao gonna cus she has no place at the moment." And I nod. Kook nods too. 

 

We arrive at the park and go sit down on a bench.

 

"So... what did you guys want to tell me?" Kook slowly asks. 

 

"You tell him."

 

"No you tell him."

 

"No you tell him."

 

"No you te-"

 

"Just say it at the same time!"

 

"Ok geez." Me and Tae look at each other and say at the same time

 

"We are dating." Kook just shrugs and says

 

"I knew it was coming." Oh.

 

"Oh. Well Kook don't worry if Tae ever betrays me you know I'll be staying over at your place. Like maybe forever." And I wink at him. He just chuckles sadly.

 

"Ya, I'll be waiting for Tae to betray you then." And we laugh.

 

"Well, we expected you to be surprised but I guess not. So, who's up for pizza? Cus I'm starving and it's 1 pm right now." Tae and Kook laugh as Tae says

 

"One pizza coming right up!"

 

 

 

 

.