Caught

Forever Besties or More?

taehyung POV

*rrrrrrrrr* *rrrr-*

"Hello?"

"Yo G! Wassup! Hey I just wanted to ask, what is your address?"

"Psh you already know!"

"No, the address in America stupid. That's why I'm asking if I wanted to g to your house in Korea would I be asking you the address?"

"Haha, true, true. Ok do you have a paper ready?"

"Ya."

"Alright. It's XXXXX, XXXXXX St. , Los Angeles, CA, XXXXX"

"Thanks."

'Why do you need it though?"

"Oh, just in case me and Retard go visiting sometime. Ok thanks!!"

"Haha you mean Kook? No problem! You guys can visit anytime!!"

"Who else? K gtg bye!"

"Ok bye!"

"Wait one more question!! Or two"

"Ya?"

"What time is it?"

"PUHAHAA That's your important question? Well it's actually 7 pm here. What' your other question?"

"Ummm nevermind I'll ask you that next time. Bye!"

"Weird... it sounds like... nvm bye!!"

*click*

Oh crap. I think she is kinda suspicious that I'm here. Whatever. I only came for her plan to go on extreme... right? Yes, that's it... nothing more.

I got on one of those shuttle thingies and showed the driver G's address. It's 7, eh? Oh if you're wondering why I asked G instead of looking for myself, my stupid Korean phone didn't change to America time so ya.

*knock* *knock* (A/N beautiful sound effects right *sarcasm*)

G opened the door and when she saw me she looked surprised.

"Tae? What are you doing here?"

"Ummm nothing just wanted to make your plan work a little faster."

"Oh... but you came all the way here to do that? What are you gonna do?"

"Oh wait is that also why you asked us for money... -.-"

"Ummm maybe. But whatever. That J-Hope guy lives next door right?"

"Uhhh... ya? Why? Also can you PLEASE make yourself clear? I'm still confused here!!!"

"Ha... you really don't get it, do you?"

"What are you tal-"

I shut G up by pressing my lips against her. Knowing her, she would just stand there frozen, not knowing what to do. Which is what she did.

While still lips connected, I heard the door open.

perfect timing *smirk*

"G? G! What are you doing? Who is this guy? Are you cheating on me? You've got to be kidding me!!" I turned around and smirked. Just what I hoped.

"Naw she ain't cheatin on you boy. I may have just barged in and made my lips touch hers. No big deal. Also, if you're too stupid enough to remember, I'm Taehyung, her best friend." I couldn't help but emphasize the last word. I mean what could I do? I'd be lying if I said her dating Retard #2 didn't make me jealous at all.

"I-it's true Hope!! He just walked in and ki-well his lips connected to mine but it wasn't on purpose he tripped an-!"

"Excuses. Wow G. I really can't believe you would actually talk your friend from Korea to come over and cheat on me. I thought you loved me. I guess I was wrong. I've been played I guess. Well hope you guys have fun together."

"You've been played huh? YOU have been played? Are you sure you put it right? Shouldn't it be I'VE been played? Do you really think I'm stupid enough to NOT know what you've been planning all along? Do you seriously think that I thought, even for a second, that you actuall LOVED me? No! Not from what I've been hearing from you lately!! What were the words again? 'She's too stupid to notice'? 'She fell for me so hard'? Worse, 'It'd be so fun to watch her heart break'? Well, sucsks for you the only heart breaking here is yours. Oh wait, you have none. Then I guess that makes us equal. Now get out of here I'm sick of you and your games. And, you're right. I DON'T love you. How could I? You'd be stupid to think that I actually loved you. I'm not a kid, Hoseok. So stop treating me like one, and stop thinking that I think like one. Cus I don't. I and a young adult that knows what is wrong an what is right. So leave. Now. To be honest I'd rather date Tae over here than the cold, heartless jerk like you. Goodbye, and don't be looking for me at school, cus I'm moving back to Korea." W. O. A. H. Ok, a few things. 1. I've never seen/heard G giving back a good comeback (actually ya I have nvm on this one) 2. This went waaaaay too fast 3. What? 4. I didn't know G actually had the heart to talk like this. I've never seen her like this. She was practically yelling. Sure, I've seen her yell before, but they were alwasbecause of joy. Never because of anger or annoyance. And this time, it was both. Nevertheless, I was happy for her.

"Wha-no! You have the wrong idea I-!"

"No. I'm done. Now leave. NOW!!" She screamed and Retard #2 scrambled out the door.

"That was one of the awesomest-and scariest-break up I've ever encountered. No offense."

"Haha,well you can consider me a great actoress." ? What? This was all an act? From what I know of everything she said was true.

"Everything I said WAS true it's just I felt like yelling for some reason and daaaaaammmmnnnnn it felt good~"

"You're crazy. G, the girl who hates yelling more than anything, enjoyed it. I'm not believing it was an act. Nope, not at all."

"Ok fine it wasn't an act but what I said was true. I'm going back to Korea, everything here in US is too tiring. And I'd be lying if I said I haven't been homesick."G finally cracked a smile. A real one. I smiled back, until I remembered something.

"Oh also... about earlier I'm really sor-" I was cut off by G's soft lips against mine. My heart started beating rapidly and I couldn't do anything to stop it, I didn't even try. 

"Just shut up and enjoy the moment will ya. I never said the kiss was bad. In fact, even though I was frozen, I have to say, I enjoyed it." She said after pulling away.

"Waitwaitwait. Waaaaiiiiiitttttt. You're moving back to Korea. You're moving back to Korea. You're. Moving. Back. To. Korea. YOU'RE MOVING BACK TO KOR-"

"Okok I get it yes I'm moving back what's the big deal?"

"I wasted my money coming here for no reason!!! Ugh you could've at least told me!!!"

"Well you never told me you were coming so..."

"Ha... fine. I guess that makes us even. But still, I JUST got here and you are going back. Let's at least enjoy it a bit before we leave, ya?"

"OK!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Sorry for the late update and short chapter!! I've been on writer's block and also been caught up in some family things (I swear I need a break from my family... I wish i graduated from highschool already!!!!) and so ya. Hope and G broke up, Tae and G are sorta together, yadayadayada. Sorry, It's 1;34 AM right now and I'm not tired but just really frustrated because I need to sleep but I'm not tired and ya. SO for letting all my stress out on you guys hope you enjoyed the chap and plz keep reading!!!

-Star~