Arranged Marriage

Fail-y Tales

"Come on hyung~ I'm just really short on people now. The model who was supposed to come texted me, saying something about tummy ache. Come on hyung, please." Ryeowook said as he unleashed his perfected aegyo to Sungmin, persuading him to proxy for the absent model. Sungmin, on the other hand, can't control the twitching of his brows and the tightening of his jaw.

"I already said I won't do it." Sungmin replied sternly.

"I thought you want to be a model hyung?"

"I do, but I don't want to wear gown!"Sungmin said exasperatedly. Raising his arms in rage, he added, "For Pete's sake! You're going to shoot for a famous bridal store. My face would be plastered everywhere!"

"But you're going to wear makeup and wig." Ryeowook said under his breath, but Sungmin heard him nevertheless.

"It's still a no for me. You cannot force me into any of those gowns, the tuxes maybe."

"You won't be able to wear it anyway. You're too short for them." Ryeowook commented, undeterred by the glare Sungmin was shooting him.

After a round of glaring and persuading, Ryeowook heaved a heavy sigh. Sungmin smiled smugly in victory. It's not normal that he could make Ryeowook give up his favors, requests or demands. He's the older, but the younger one can make him do all the work if he wants to. This was one of those precious rare moments where Ryeowook backs out, or so he thought.

"It's okay hyung I understand. Your male pride is much important than my future anyway. I'm sure there would be more offer from well-known companies that would hire me as their photographer. I'll just contact this bridal store to cancel the deal." Ryeowook finished off his monologue with another sigh.

Before he could even get his phone from his bag, Sungmin was already walking his way to the dressing room while clutching the abominable white dress. Ryeowook still contacted someone, but not the store. He's hoping that he could somehow repay his hyung for his unconditional kindness.

It took Sungmin eons to go out from the dressing room. Ryeowook knocked on the door several times to check on him, but the only response coming from the other door was a small whine.

"Come on hyung. Your groom is already waiting for you." Those words from Ryeowook did not help Sungmin. His whines became much louder and pitiful.

"Min-ah are you alright?" Another voice from the outside inquired. Sungmin recalled the voice easily. That's the voice he hears every day.

He got out the room with complete outfit, hairdo and heels, yet that did not stopped him from running to the source of the voice of his comfort.

"Kyu!" He exclaimed. He suddenly hugged the man and did not care what his roommate would think of him. He was being punished by Ryeowook for something he didn't do, and Kyuhyun's snarky remarks may put the petite man in his place. He just needed to get Kyuhyun on his side. "Ryeowook is forcing me to wear this for his photo shoot. I can't do it. Make him stop please."

That's when he only looked up to the man he was hugging. Kyuhyun was looking at him with a shocked face tinted with pink blush. Realizing their close proximity, Sungmin suddenly let go. He brushed the puffy skirt of the gown to remove the invisible wrinkles and to distract himself too.

"Are you going to be my bride?" Kyuhyun asked in bewilderment.

Sungmin snapped his head and looked at his roommate. "Bride?" He then saw Kyuhyun in full. He saw the man looking sharp with his black tuxedo. He looked manly, completely different than his normal scrawny form.

"So the two of you, do you still want to continue with the shoot?"

"I do." They replied simultaneously.

 

 

 

 

a/n: A small update to celebrate me, passing my math exam! Woohoo! Now, I just have to take regular math subject this comming school year. YEHET!

I don't know if I should finish Stalker or type the next chapter for Royal Curse. Hmmm...

Anyway, have a good day and see you soon!