Stray Love: Stolen

Fail-y Tales

"What's that?!" Kyuhyun asked one day when he saw Sungmin carefully carrying a large egg on his arms.

"I saw this near the pond!" Sungmin excitedly said.

"Why would you randomly grab someone else's egg?" Kyuhyun asked, puzzled at his owner-slash-crush's habit of adopting things.

Sungmin held on the egg more securely as if Kyuhyun would take away something so precious from him.

"But Min, how about its mother? What would she think if she found her nest empty?"

"There was no nest, and I... I found this, so this is mine!"

"Min don't be stubborn." Kyuhyun held Sungmin's arms, while the other man was resisting. "We're retuning that thing back."

*crack*

They stopped when they heard a cracking sound.

"No! You cracked the egg." Sungmin exclaimed in horror.

"I didn't do anything!" Kyuhyun defended.

"Shh!" Sungmin shushed him when he heard another crack. He raised the egg a bit and examined it. They were both surprised to see a half-human inside the egg, looking so chubby and healthy.

"I'm gonna name him Sandeul!" Sungmin said.

"No. You won't. You're going to return him back." Kyuhyun said and carried the child to his arms, leaving the shell with Sungmin.

"Uwaaaaa!" The "new born" cried which prompted Sungmin to come to his rescue. Sungmin took the baby again and gave the shell to Kyuhyun instead. The baby calmed down as soon as Sungmin took a hold of him.

"No!" Kyuhyun screamed in defeat. "He thought you are his parent."

"I cannot return him now."Sungmin said in victory. He left Kyuhyun slumped gloomily on the floor.

Sungmin spent most of his time with his "son." He was taking a good care with it that it grew as a healthy kid within weeks. Sungmin was very happy during those weeks

On the other hand, Kyuhyun was turning gloomy each passing hour that Sungmin spent with that duck. To claim Sungmin back, Kyuhyun was trying to teach the child his place in the house when he's alone with the kid. He would show his dominance by acting all manly with the kid. Sandeul was not even bothered by it and just enjoyed his company.

One day, Sungmin was preparing food for all of them, when he noticed Kyuhyun was playing with Sandeul.

"Papa!" Sandeul suddenly said to their surprise.

Sungmin immediately ran to their side, of course after turning off the heat. He kneeled and looked at Sandeul.

"Papa!" Sandeul repeated, but he was looking at Kyuhyun. The kid raised his tiny arms, wanting to be carried. Kyuhyun hesitantly lifted him up, but deep inside, he felt all warm. Sandeul managed to steal Kyuhyun's affection.

Sungmin sadly looked at the two.

"How about me?" He asked jealously. The two other male in the room looked at him.

"Mama!" Sandeul exclaimed.

Sungmin slumped gloomily on the floor as the two happily ate their dinner.