Froze

Fail-y Tales

Disney Frozen was one of the most recent successful animation of that company, and Sungmin really love it. Who doesn't? If you don't, just keep it to yourself unless you want to see Sungmin creeping inside your room in the middle of the night, forcing you to watch the damned animation until you say:

"I get it Sungmin! Olaf is funny and Elsa is just misunderstood. I get the story already. Please stop." Kyuhyun whined.

"But do you like it yet?"

"Do I have to?" Kyuhyun sheepishly asked.

"Yup!" Sungmin replied and replayed the movie from the start. Kyuhyun had to resist himself from strangling his hyung. He didn't really had the chance to strangle Sungmin because once the Nordic song, Vuelie sounded, Kyuhyun had to block his ears from the repeating vocals. He admitted that he like it at first, but it got annoying overtime. Not to mention that Sungmin sang it every day, seven days a week.

 

Kyuhyun had to endure Sungmin's torture for a week until he learned the magical words:

"Okay. I love it now, just let me go." With that, Sungmin happily skipped away to his next prey, Kangin hyung.

Unlike Kyuhyun, Kanging and the rest of the group agreed to love the movie easily. They didn't worry about their pride. Their souls mattered more to them.

However, now that Sungmin thought they all liked Frozen, he would shamelessly sing every song in the soundtrack whenever the situation allowed. During winter last year, he pestered everyone with "Do You Wanna Build a Snow man?" and belted "In Summer" during winter until summer.

It's almost a year, but Sungmin was still not getting sick of it. His other members, on the other hand, are going to sue Disney any time soon.

"Make him stop! Soon, I'll sell all of my Anna collection. I'm not even exaggerating." Heechul protested.

"We did try to talk to him last week, but he cried. To console him, we have to watch the movie. Again!" Eunhyuk and Donghae cringed at the memory.

They all looked at their sole hope- Kyuhyun.

"Oh no. Oh no no no. I won't do it."

"You're going to talk to him whether you like it or not Kyukyu, or else I'm telling Mingie hyung you lied about liking that movie." Ryeowook threatened.

"Don't we all lied to him? Besides, you didn't give me a fair choice."

"Because there aren't. Now go in there and be our hero." Everyone shoved Kyuhyun inside their former shared room, and Kyuhyun saw Sungmin doing edits of Marshmallow's photo.

"Hey Kyu, what's up?" Sungmin mumbled, not really paying attention to Kyuhyun.

"Uhh hyung, the members and I were talking earlier." He started. There's no better way than to attack straightforward. "Don't you think it's time to watch another movie?"

"What are you trying to tell me Kyu?" Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gulped at the sight. With Sungmin's glare, he could foresee himself being tied on a chair while Frozen is playing on loop replay.

"It's just the songs... they're getting a bit, just a tiny wee bit annoying?" Kyuhyun had to whisper the last part, but Sungmin heard it all.

Sungmin instantly abandoned his unfinished work and stomped outside. He opened the door and saw everyone  eavesdropping on them. The members slowly walked away feigning innocence and pretending to be busy.

Sungmin glowered and started lashing out! He defended his fandom and accused everyone of treason. Kyuhyun was being sort of spared since he was standing behind the fuming man. Sungmin continued his rant until an unpleasant smell stopped everyone.

"Who the hell released the Devil's scent?" Heechul reacted first.

"My eyes, it burns!" Kangin said.

"Gosh! I thought Eunhyuk's feet smelled bad, but this is the worst!" Donghae commented.

"Please save me from this suffering oh God." Siwon prayed.

Everyone forgotten Sungmin and started blaming one another for the ungodly smell. Only Kyuhyun and Sungmin remained silent.

"Wait, was it you Sungmin?" Kangin accused. Sungmin didn't answered and remained silent. Kyuhyun, however thought it would be the best time to show his vocal skill. He sang a line of Sungmin's favorite song.

"♫♪ Couldn't keep it in heaven knows I tried ♪♫"

Everyone fell silent. It took time to process what Kyuhyun just said or rather sang, but once they understood, the reaction came immediately.

"What the hell? What kind of abomination did you just eat?" Kangin asked.

"It's not my food for sure." Ryeowook said.

"I know a cleansing diet to help you with that." Siwon offered.

Everyone wanted to get mad or help, but the smell remained, so one by one, they left the room.

It was just Kyuhyun and Sungmin left.

"You didn't have to do it you know." Sungmin said.

"It's okay."

Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun and planted his face on the younger's chest.

"Thank you for sacrificing yourself for me. I appreciate it." Sungmin said in a muffled voice since his face was hidden. He looked up at Kyuhyun and smiled warmly. "You even used my favorite song. I really love it. I love you."

"Anything for you, just don't let me-"

"I get it Kyuhyun. No more Frozen."

 

 

 

a/n: I laughed at my own joke for an hour... Don't judge me. >x<

Can someone slap me, so I can continue typing A Royal Curse?