Stray Love: Summer Heat

Fail-y Tales

"Two ice cream cone please."

Sungmin was buying ice cream for him and Kyuhyun to cool themselves from the summer heat.

"Here you go. Enjoy." The vendor said to Sungmin with a smile. He just find the young man adorable. However his smile disappeared when another person harshly grabbed the ice creams.

"Thanks." was Kyuhyun's short reply to the old man. Sungmin was surprised at the actions of his half-man half-wolf companion.

Kyuhyun sweetly handed Sungmin the cold treat then wrapped his arm around the petite man. Just before they left, he glared a little to the old vendor. The old man just shook his head at Kyuhyun's behavior.

"Young love." He mumbled under his breath. He smiled again for his next adorable costumer.

"What's that for?" Sungmin asked.

"What?"

"Being harsh with the vendor was unnecessary."

Kyuhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"He's going to touch your hands."

"He was not. He was just handing me the ice creams."

"Whatever. I don't trust him."

Kyuhyun intentionally pulled Sungmin closer to him.

"Tch! Kyuhyun it's hot. Would you mind giving me back my personal space?" Kyuhyun didn't want to let go, so he blew near Sungmin's ear.

"There."

"Stop it! Let me go." Sungmin started wiggling out of Kyuhyun's hold.

"But there are too many people in here. They might suddenly abduct you, for all I know."

"We should have never left the house."

"Exactly! I told you it's a bad idea." Kyuhyun replied.

Sungmin just glowered cutely as Kyuhyun dragged him back to their house. When they were back, Kyuhyun instantly removed his clothes, leaving only his boxers on. Sungmin immediately covered his eyes.

"Put your clothes back on!" Sungmin ordered.

"But it's hooooot~"

"We're inside! You can turn the AC lower or hog the fan to yourself. Just put it back on."

"I'm feeling a different kind of hot Min." Kyuhyun uttered in his low seductive voice.

Sungmin removed his hands from his eyes and pierced Kyuhyun with his stare.

In the middle of the scorching heat of the afternoon sun, the neighbors could hear a painful howl from Sungmin's apartment.

 

a/n: I love this half-wolf half-man thing. XD