Lights Out

Fail-y Tales

Kyuhyun was sweating as he came home. The outside world was too dangerous for him, and his home was the only fortress he had. He lazily switched the light on. It didn't worked. He tried again and again and again until he felt more scared. With quick short breaths, he realized that he won't be safe even at his own house anymore.

"Kyuhyun-ah." A voice from the outside called.

He was not careful enough. The person he wanted to see the least was just outside his door. He snapped his head left and right to find a hideout or an escape route, but the dark surrounding was not helping his dangerous situation. A slow twisting of the knob could be heard.  It gets louder and louder each seconds that passed. The twisting stopped, only to be replaced by harsh banging of the door. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and ears, trying to block the piercing sound.

The pounding on the door stopped, and so was his heartbeat. He listened to the dangling sound of metals. The person outside has a key to the house. He ran quickly as he could to his bedroom, the only place he knew by heart even in the vast darkness. He was able to lock his door when the person entered the house.

 

 

 

 

 

"You forgot to pay the bills again?" Sungmin shouted as he tried to turn on the lights several times. He strode to Kyuhyun's bedroom. "Yah! Get out of there and talk to me!"

The outside world doesn't sound too dangerous for Kyuhyun anymore.