Visualization

Fail-y Tales

a/n: I already posted this one before... skip this if you want to.

 

"You know, I can't really concentrate, seeing you lying on your stomach, being vulnerable with that facing me." Kyuhyun told his hyung.

"That's why I told you to copy me." Sungmin replied.

"I won't be able to resist you when we're that close Min."

"Aish! How are you supposed to learn surfing then?" Sungmin asked exasperatedly. "If you can't surf with me, we will miss the prize."

"Min, it's just ice cream! I'll buy you loads of it. I promise."

"Really? You could do that here in camp?" Sungmin asked with a twinkling and expectant eyes.

Silence. Sungmin already knew the meaning of it.

"That's it! You'll learn how to surf whether you like it or not!"

Out of desperation for ice cream, Sungmin suddenly remembered one of the ways his former coach taught him- visualization. He's not sure if it's going to be effective, but he'll try his luck since nothing seemed to work with Kyuhyun and his lame active lifestyle.

"Okay, let's just visualize first. It'll help you do better with any activity you want to do."

"But all I want to do is-"

"No Kyuhyun. Now is not the time for that."

"You didn't let me finish-", he kept the rest of his sentence after seeing the scary look Sungmin was giving him.

Contrary to popular belief, Sungmin is not all cutesy and fluffy. He could be intimidating if he wants to. Right now, he wants ice cream, so he'll get ice cream.

"So... what do I need to do?" Kyuhyun hesitantly asked, but still made Sungmin smile in victory.

Okay. Maybe he's still all cutesy and fluff. You really can't resist that kind of innocent smile even if the intention was pure evil.

"First, imagine an approaching wave."

"Wait, so I just have to imagine whatever I like, and I'll be better at it?"

"No dummy. You have to try it later, but at least your mind would be prepared for the activity. Let me start again."

Well, that was the last sentence Kyuhyun heard from Sungmin because he was busy visualizing his preferred activity.

Sungmin was so concentrated on helping Kyuhyun to visualize, that he failed to notice his boyfriend's hard-on. Kyuhyun just kept nodding his head when Sungmin would ask him questions, and for Sungmin, that's a good sign that he's listening. Well, whatever thing Kyuhyun was visualizing, it was far from surfboarding.

"That's it!" Sungmin ended his coaching. " Do you think you can do it now?"

"Oh hell yeah! I've been waiting." Sungmin was proud.

"Good. Now you need to show me what you visualized. We'll see if it works."

"Great! I can't wait any longer."

Sungmin started walking towards the beach, but he was surprised when Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed his arms and dragged him to the shower area. For some miraculous reasons, there were no other people in there. Not that Kyuhyun would mind, he'll have it then and there, with audience or not.

Sungmin was ready to burst out and scold Kyuhyun, but when he saw the younger's crotch area, he realized immediately the situation they're in. He's not going to complain though. is better than ice cream anyway. 

 


 

"Wow! Visualization really does work!" Kyuhyun said while panting. They just finished their... The author lost count how many times they did it.

"Yeah it does..." Sungmin said tiredly. "But you still owe me ice cream."