Their Feelings

Can I Love You?

Just a quick note, this chapter is going to be pretty short, but its also going to be a big part of the story. Its all written in English, but let's all pretend this is in Korean ;)

Nani :)


Kris POV:

At the end of the day, we headed back to the dorm. ________ was on my mind the whole time, at SM, on the way to the dorm, and even as we all sat watching t.v. I looked over at Luhan. It was obvious that he likes her. I decided to text him.

To: Luhan

Meet me in my room in ten minutes

I stood up and excused myself, heading directly to my room. I changed in to basketball shorts and a tshirt. After I kicked my clothes to the side, I sat waiting for Luhan. In that time, I become lost in the images of her that became imprinted in my mind. Her shy smile, her bright eyes, her smooth skin. Every little thing about her made my head spin and my heart flutter. I heard the door open slightly and looked over to see Luhan poke his head in to look at me. I motioned for him to enter, and he complied. He sat next to me and looked into my eyes.

Never have I felt as insecure as I do now.

"Luhan." I paused not knowing how to start. I knew what I wanted to say, but how?

"Kris. It's about _________ isn't it." Luhan stated. I nodded looking at my feet.

"I like her." I whispered.

"I do too Kris." He said just as quietly as I did. We sat next to eachother in silence for a couple of minutes.

"I say we let her choose who she likes more. Don't approach her with the intentions of trying to show off, and I promise that I won't either. Deal?" Luhan stuck his hand out. Since when did he get to be so straightforward? I took his hand and squeezed it slightly.

"May the best man win then." I said looking him straight in the eye. He smirked slightly. And I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"This isn't about winning, it's about loving. You're obviously too young to understand that."

"Yah! We are the same age!" Luhan laughed at my sudden outburst, standing up and heading towards the door. With half of his body out of the room, he turns to me, his face void of any emotion.

"Kris, no matter what, we are friends. We were friends before she arrived here. It doesn't matter which one of us she likes more, we have to stay friends." I nodded and layed back once the door was closed.

___________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What are you doing to me?


like i said, short chapter :c but this is a very important, if not the most important, part of the story. tell me what you guys think so far :*

Nani :)