Hair, Makeup, and Blushing

Can I Love You?

Sarah POV:

I knew it. ________'s face told me everything. Last night, she didn't answer me, but I knew that she liked both of them. Who wouldn't? I decided that today, we would go with uncle......and maybe even see the boys.


Your POV:

"_________!!!!!" I heard Sarah call from her room. I let her decide who we would go with today, and strangely, she hasn't told me yet. I chose to wear a pair of skinny jeans with a plain white shirt , a grey cardigan that Benjamin gave me last night, and a pair of combat boots. I decided to style my hair into a messy braid updo, since I had time. I applied some mascara and lipgloss and decided I was ready. I headed over to Sarah's room.

"_______," she whined, "I needed you." I eyed her hat.

"I burnt my hair, okay? I thought maybe you could help me." I giggled a little.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'll have enough time since we have to leave soon." Sarah bit her lip and averted her eyes to the ground. I was confused by her actions until she opened .

"We are going with uncle. He is going to be doing some of the boys' hair. So, maybe, you could like, help me there?" She asked. I nodded and took her arm in my hand, pulling her along to go say goodbye to Yongsun.


Benjamin asked Sarah about her hat almost immediately. Instead of answering his question, she looked at me in embarassment.

"She burnt her hair this morning. She wants me to cut it while your working. If that's alright with you, because if it's not then I'll do it some other time." I said as quickly as humanly possible. Benjamin chuckled softly at my outburst.

"Of course you can cut Sarah's hair, but you have to let me watch you. Maybe the master will learn from the student." He said and winked at me as he walked towards the front door.

"I'm going sweetie," he yelled to his lover. "Well, are you two going to stand there, or are you going to come with me?" At this both Sarah and I followed him out of the cozy house.

The ride to SM felt short. We exited an went back to the room that we were at yesterday. All of the boys were there again, this time raising their heads and greeting us as we entered.

"joh-a, Tao, Kris, Chanyeol mich Luhan i dangsin-ui meolileul kkeutnael dangsin-ui chalye geuleoni eoseo. (Alright, Tao, Kris, Chanyeol, and Luhan it's your turn to get your hair done so come on.)" Tao, Kris, Chanyeol, and Luhan approached us, following us into the back room.

"Alright, ________ the seat in the middle is all yours. And Sarah, next time, ask for help sweetie." Kris sat to my right and Luhan sat on my left. They both watched my actions closely, which made me feel clumsy.

"Chanyeol, oneul achim-e nae meolileul tan. ______ eun naleul wihae geugeos-eul jalla geos-ida. dangsin-eun jeongmal jjalb-eun haeyahandago saeng-gag habnikka? (Chanyeol, I burnt my hair this morning. ______ is going to cut it for me. Do you think it should be really short?)" Chanyeol came over to us and I stepped aside, closer to Luhan. I watched how he gently removed Sarah's hat and how he caressed the damaged hair in his big hands. I felt a melancholy feeling settle in my stomach. I felt happy for Sarah, but at the same time, I envied the fact that I couldn't be treated that way.

"dangsin-i eoneu jjog-ideun gwiyeobda geos gat-a (I think you would look cute either way.)" Chanyeol's voice was soft and his face had a soft pink glow to it. Sarah giggled slightly and I saw Kris roll his eyes.

"________, you can cut my hair however you like. I won't care how you do it." She smiled brightly at me and I gave a shy smile in return. I took a comb and started parting her hair. Both Luhan and Sarah were holding things for me, Sarah holding more than Luhan. Once I was done with Sarah's hair, Benjamin had finished Kris and Chanyeol's hair. To say they were gorgeous would be an understatement. Kris's hair was now a dirty-blonde color and was styled in a more elegant manner, while chanyeol's hair was now black and short.

Sarah pouted slightly, catching everyone's attention.

"You okay Sarah?" Kris asked in English. His voice sent small shivers up my spine. She shook her head.

"________ looks gorgeous and I look plain." Sarah stated in a child-like voice. Kris and Benjamin chuckled slightly, while I tried to hide the pink that tinted my cheeks. Chanyeol and Luhan seemed lost due to the difference in language.

"Can you preeeeeeeeety please do my makeup" Sarah placed her hands under her chin and made puppy eyes at me. It made laughter bubble up in my chest. I ended up laughing so hard that I was struggling to catch my breath.


No One's POV:

Luhan wathed in pure awe as you laughed until you could barely breath. A smile automatically overtook his lips and he felt his heart swell. 'She's gorgeous' He thought to himself. Kris also watched you, but from the other side of the room. Instead of happiness on his features though, there was a bit of sadness. 'Why can't I make her laugh like that' His inner voice asked.

Benjamin supplied you with the makeup you would need before he started with Luhan's hair. As you applied the makeup onto Sarah, you felt eyes eyes burning holes into the sides of your face. You looked at the mirror only to find Kris and Luhan both watching you intently. You sighed slightly and finished up with Sarah's makeup. She jumped from her seat and s her thin arms around your waist.

"Thanks so much." She gave you a kiss on the cheek and ran to Chanyeol, immeadiately speaking in Korean with him. You smiled shyly and laughed to yourself.

"_______ make good makeup and hair." Luhan said enthusiastically, making you blush a deep crimson color.

"Gamsahabnida (Thank you)" You said slowly while bowing. The smile on his face only became brighter after your attempt to speak Korean.


heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey there! so so sorry for the late update >.< but i have been a bit busy and i was recently sick, then i had surgery.....yeah life has been hectic for me right now, but i haven't forgoten this story.

Nani :)