Coincidence 8

Coincidences - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after; the concert has successfully ended; 1 hour laspe. 10pm.

I arrived at the hotel, scurrrying to the luxury hotel bathroom. Though I had an hour before to go explore with Kris, I was known to be late for important things. I sunk into the soaking tub, the scent of vanilla with a spritz of lavender intoxicated my nasal ways. My stresses of the month seemed to melt into the evaporating bubbles cascading to the surface of the bath water. A sultry smile spread across my face at the though I had a 'date' tonight. I haven't had one since...never. And especially since it was with Kris. Who to think I'd score one with old Rapper Boy? Just my luck. I do have to admit, I've become quite fond of him these past weeks.

I dried my soft brown skin, the scent still lacing my body. I looked in the mirror, radiant, bright, a certain glow. The say pregnant woman hold a certain radical glow to them, but what was this glow I was giving off? Confidence, happiness, wholeness. I feel I could empower a whole nation, the tip of my finger could light a broken lightbulb. A Goddess. I put on my black undergarments, I searched my suitcase, between my fingers was my newly purchased black dress, It had see through mesh on the top part, above my , the rest black, a bit more form fitting than I'd usually wear, it reached under my knees. The dress fits right, everywhere. I looked up at the clock 10:45PM. The excitement in my chest seemed to grow. I combed my short hair down, putting my bang to the side. I grabbed my red clutch and placed my main things in there. Last but not least, I put on my red pumps, finishing the daring outfit. I look, different, I struggle to say, y perhaps? My cheeks warmed.

Two knocks were made outside my door. My heart dropped.

"Just a minute!" I lied. I fixed whatever imperfection their were in the mirror. I exhaled. This is it, Ashley, it's your showtime.

My heels clanked as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter