Coincidence 4

Coincidences - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday 5:30PM. Concert starts at 7:30PM.

I was in the taxi on the way to the venue. My heart seemed to beat rapidly as we drove towards the venue. Why was I feeling nervous? I was never nervous while doing an interview. Maybe because it's such a huge opportunity. I can't mess this one up. I was dressed in minimal black attire. Black shirt, black jacket, black jeans, and my pink roshe runs, adding some flair. The taxi driver finally pulled me up to the entrance. Crowds and crowds of people, hundreds, thousands, standing outside for the event. Some looked like they've been out here for a week. I snapped some pictures outside of the venue and interviewed some foreign people from the states to witness this box selling event. I saw a sign, it was written in Korean, but in fine print read, 'MEDIA ENTRANCE'. I smiled and headed over, whipping out my pass.

Wow, this might be the biggest stadium I seen in my life. And you're telling me all these seats are going to be filled by the end of the night? Haha, we'll see. I walked to stage, snapping more pictures; I walked up to the three bodyguards guarding the backstage. "Eh, I'm here for interview?" The shook their heads, "No, after show," One of the muscle-y males said. I shook my head ok, searching for a place to sit. Wow so I came early for nothing? Now I have to sit here for one hour and thirty minutes. Great. Wait what is happening? The lights started dimming. Music started playing. "She's my baby..." I heard echoing throughout the stadium. The lights flicked on 12 men were standing there, with boater hats in front of their face. They slowly hip ed. My eyes opened wide at the sudden rehearsal that was going on. My eyes landed to a tall lanky man on the left. They finally removed their hats. It reveals the now brown haired male, Kris. I felt heat rushing to my face. I switched my eyes to something else. Boy was it getting hot in here. I couldn’t keep my eyes of the now brunette in motion male. His every stealth move. The thoughts of how he could be in other places had my mind wandering into new depths of my thoughts. I never felt something like this before. I felt my breath hitching; I had to get out now, because this feeling would surely eat me alive. I stood up, heading to look for something to buy, something to take my mind off this propensity.

KRIS P.O.V

We're getting ready to rehearse My Lady. This was a quite y performance, and one I was definitely not scared to try. I stepped on the dimmed stage, taking my place. I looked up a bit seeing we had a crowd of media personnel’s out there. Oh yea, I wonder if that reporter girl came! Probably not, she's super pissed at me anyways. The music queued; I put my all in my hips, claiming the eyes of the onlookers. I felt a certain ubiquity in the air, appetence perhaps. I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but whatever it is, I like it.

ASHLEY P.O.V

I ended up settling on buying some Korean cuisine, bulgogi. It was very sweet and yummy, and time consuming. I checked the time on my phone, 6:30. Holy crap, that’s the time they start letting people in, and from that crowd outside. It looks like I should take a dash on that one. I ran to my seat, causing me to be out of breath being only 1/3 there. Why is this place so big? I ran some more. I suddenly seen people piling in. Oh no, almost there! I headed down the 5 trillion stairs, even having some people run past me. "Crap. I'm almost...here!" I screamed jumping in my seat, pretty beat from the '20 miles' I just ran. Shuffling feet and yells were only heard throughout. It seemed like it was an ant farm. I don't think I visually seen this many people in my whole life. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter