Coincidence 6

Coincidences - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ugh...that same annoying ringtone. Overdose. I looked at my phone. 5:25AM. OH MY GOD...I'M GOING TO BE LATE. I shot up, scooting out of my comfy mattress. ! I removed my clothes that I slept in that night, leaping in the cold shower. AHH MY GOD, ENDURE. My mind thought, while my body was saying something else. I immediatly switched the heat setting all the way up, which wasn't the best thing either...I'M GOING TO GET A 3RD DEGREE BURN IN THIS KIND OF WATER. Today really just Isn't my day. Finally when the shower decided to act right, I realized I wasn't wearing a shower cap either, which resulted in wet, hair. Can this day actually get any worse??? I quickly got out drying my body and hair, then lotioning my body, and all other duties. Thanks goodness I packed like a week ago out of excitement. I slipped on my attire, and a hat to hide my kinked up hair. I checked the clock 6:15AM. He's probably here, maybe I should go wait outside, I grabbed my purse and luggage and locked up my apartment, on my way to China I go! "Morning. Your late." The smirking face of Yi Fan sitting next to my apartment door. "Oh my god you almost scared the crap out of me, lets go before we're late!" I said running to the elevator. "Let me carry that for you.'' He said taking my suitcase. "Thanks." Finally the elevator arrived. "Whats up with this hat today?" Yi Fan asked. "Well, something happened, black girl probs." He nodded, minding his own business. I sat in the passenger seat of his black jeep. He hopped in the drivers sear after placing my luggage in the back, I noticed his luggage wasn't back there. "Where's your stuff?" "Oh, its already checked in, the cordi noonas took care of it." Immediately, he speed off to the airport. 

"Okay, I'm going to let you out here since we can't be seen together, go in and check in and relax, I'll bring you a snack." He patted my head and pushed me ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter