Coincidence 2

Coincidences - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow, what a coincidence that we already had our first meeting of the second of the day. I sighed. I took the last sip of my beverage. I should probably head home now so I can study the group and get ready. I stood up, throwing my things in the nearby trashcan. I took one last whiff of the intoxicating Arabica smell among me and then left.

Moments later I arrived back at my house, practically glued to my laptop learning about EXO-M. Something interesting I learned is that this is only half of the group. The other part is EXO-K, the Korean version of EXO. By now, I'm pretty sure I know all of their names. Uh-oh. It's 5PM. I have to be there by 6:30. My eyes seemed to grow in size. I tossed my laptop to the side and grabbed my camera, water, my notebook, and media pass in my bag. Downtown LA's traffic is crazy at this time! I went to my car garage, hopping in my black GMC Terrain. I pulled out and began zooming to the destination.

6:15PM. Finally, here. Wow fans are already here and the event starts at 8:30. I grabbed my media pass out of my bag and dropped it around my neck. I pulled my mirror down examining my short hair. I ruffled it a bit and stepped out of the car. I walked to the entrance that said 'MEDIA ENTRANCE' and flashed them my pass. They nodded and let me pass. Wow. This venue is huge. I took my camera out photographing the stage. It seems like they were doing sound checks so I sat back and watched. B1A4 was on stage practicing. Moments later, EXO-M's rehearsal was next. I jotted some questions down in my notebook to ask them. After practicing their songs, I walked to the backstage, speaking to a representative "I'm here to interview EXO-M, I'm from GALAXY Media." The rep nodded, "Ah, you're Ashley, right? Sure, I'll you to their room immediately." A volunteer then escorted me back to a room with a sign 'EXO-M' on the door. A few knocks till I seen 6 intriguing men standing in front of me. "Hello, we’re EXO-M." They all said, bowing. "Hello, I'm Ashley from GALAXY Media, nice to meet you all!" I said bowing back to them. "Please sit!" A blonde haired, dark circled one motioned me to a seat. I smiled and nodded to his request. "I'm going to be asking you guys some question today. Is that fine with you guys?" I said to their translator. "Yea." Immediately the same honey brown hair-male, Kris, I remembered from earlier. He probably doesn't remember me. They then nodded. "Okay so first of all, what are all of your names?"

A purplish-haired chubby faced male said, "I'm Xiumin."

"I'm Tao." The same panda eyed one spoke.

"I'm Luhan." The same male that was with male earlier said.

"I'm Chen." A more serious looking member voiced.

"I'm Lay." A handsome dimple dawning one spoke.

Last but not least, "I'm Kris, the leader." He said in perfect English.

"Very nice, are you from the states Kris? Your English seems to be very well." I knew the answer but I just wanted to hear more of his multilingual voice. "Ah yea, I lived in Canada for a while. Thanks." He thanked, half-smiling.

"So, how do you guys like LA?" Chen responded his translator then said,

"He says we really like it here, the fashion and food is really good. I really hope to come back sometime soon." I wrote his answer in my notebook and nodded.

"How are fans responding to your second visit here?" I asked, panning my eyes on the 6 males.

"They really love it, especially with our new release Overdose. Overseas fan are always greatly appreciated and cherished." Kris responded fully.

I nodded and jotted down the answer. "Cool, so your new album, has it been getting great reviews? I listened to it myself and it is rather catchy and jazzy, much different from your other albums." Kris then replied again, "Yup, we worked with really talented producers who have produced with famous artist like Usher and Lady Gaga." 

"Great, moving on to another topic, the fans want to know what your latest love interest is, mind telling us?" Luhan seemed to jump on the question rapidly, "I'm interested in girls that have long hair and fair skin, and very demure."

Did he really just say that in front of a brown skin female? I'm going to ignore that. Chen then answered, “I like older girls (noonas), a pretty smile, and a cool girl who can lead."

Xiumin then answered, "A girl who's smiling brightly and looking at only at me."

Tao replied, "Beautiful girls, with a good figure." I definitely don't fit his standards either; I mean not that I care. I like being plus sized goddamnit!

Lay responded, "Kind, cute, can do housework, filial, shorter than me, long hair and big eyes." Wow, I don't fit that either, I have short hair similar to theirs. Last but not least, Kris put his two cents in and answered, "Bright, friendly, can take care of others, best if she can cook, filial and warm-hearted with the appearance of an angel.' Angel? I sure don't look like one with all this black on. Wait why do I even care? Anyways back to the present.

"Nice, thanks so much for the interview; I'm sure your fans will really love it." I said, ending the interv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter