Coincidence 3

Coincidences - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    Weeks later. May 21st. Wednesday 5PM.

I haven't had any interviews ever since EXO-M and I was getting a bit worried...Not even one message from my pestering manager. BUZZ. Oops. I guess I spoke too soon.

 

!!!URGENT!!! Hello Ashley! Sorry I haven't been giving you interviews lately, nothing really has been happening. Remember EXO-M??? They're having their first concert in South Korea! And this time it's EXO-K too! I'm sending you out there to get some interviews and pictures for us. There are 3 concerts. I'm sending you on the last night, Sunday. Oh, and btw the entertainment liked your write up too on EXO-M! They cordially invited you to their after party. (We may have some connections over there Haha.) So will you be able to fly out this Friday? Come pick your media pass, plane ticket, and concert ticket here at the office! As for housing I have an apartment in Seoul so I'll lend that to you with the key and address. See you soon! Thanks again! Oh and I didn't book you a departure flight. Have some fun! Come back whenever.

 

Woah. WAIT. I have to face that smart- Kris again? Goddamnit. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't a great opportunity like this. A trip paid in full to Korea? That's something you don't find often. Hopefully something good comes up there. Well, I guess I should start packing and pick up my stuff at the office.

Thursday 5PM. Great, I have my stuff and I'm packed. I went to the convenience store to pick up little things I might need. I didn't pack many things, excluding undergarments, about 4 pairs of black jeans, black shirts, October reds, roshe runs, a dress, and some heels. I'm actually pretty excited to go to Korea and see EXO again. Hopefully Kris has learned his manners. Korea, please welcome me warmly!

Friday 6AM. Ugh. Why did my manager book the flight for 8AM? I dragged my luggage in my gmc terrain. I yawned sitting myself in the driver’s seat. I put the car in gear; thank goodness the airport is about 20 minutes away. I kind of stayed up all night studying EXO songs. I'm sure I can name at least 10 songs. I arrived at the airport and went straight to check in so I didn't have to drag my luggage around. Finally I'm ready to go my flight boards in about an hour so I can now get some food. I went to the Starbuck across from the waiting area. I bought a protein bistro box, caramel frappe, and cheese danish. I took the danish out, eating it diligently. Finally somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter