Coincidence 5

Coincidences - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived at my managers apartment, Kris seemed to be following closely behind me. "Wow, I didn't know you lived here too, why are you in such a rush?" "I don't want fans to see me, hurry!" He said pushing me in the elevator. I chuckled. The awkwards silence was definitely eating me alive. My eyes darted around to random things in the barren elevator. My hand slipped, which caused a certain electricity to go to throughout my body, Kris' hand touched mine. Ultimately, the elevator doors opened, which caused my to practically run out of the elevator doors. I fiddled for my keys in my bag, Aha, the key smoothly turned in the lock, opening to my shelter. "Wow, this place is nice, your manager must have money." Kris said flopping his slim body on the couch. "Hey, don't break anything!" I growled at him. "I won't, what makes you think I will?" He joked. "Oh, maybe when I'm kicking you ." I squelched. "Oh, Reporter Girl, Shots fired!" Kris said throwing his hands up. A smiled spread across my restless face. "So, ready for the interview?" "Hey, I thought we were ordering chicken first? I didn't even get your name." Kris said, sitting across from me. "My name? Why does it really matter, I am Reporter Girl to you," "Hey, come on please forgive me? I was only playing." The sincerity in his voice reassured me a bit, he really wasn;t the type to hurt someones feelings, I'm not even sure if he can his self. "Fine, your forgiven, but jus this one time, My name is Ashley, Ashley Fletcher." "Cool, my name is Kris, Kris Wu, Wu Yi Fan." A warm smile appeared on face, he held his hand out signalling a gesturing handshake. I grabbed it shaking it lightly. A new beginning? I was really starting to see Kris in a new light now, or should I say Yi Fan, he asked me to call him that since he's off stage. I see him trying, accomplishing being a normal person like me, living life outside of his idol life. A smiled seemed to spread across my face with every sentence that came from his lips. How could I ever dislike a genuinely nice human being like this? You can't. 

We completed the interview, finally. "So your trying to go to Japan after here?" Yifan asked, taking a last bite of his chicken. "Yea, its always been my dream to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter