Coincidence 1

Coincidences - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BRRRRRNNNNG.

My exasperating red alarm clock sounded, startling me awake. I practically clawed my eyes out, due to the sprawling sun in my face. I groaned, blinking a few times. Overlooking the building below me and the impeccable Hollywood sign in the far distance. A light smile played across my groggy lips. It always reminds me how blessed I am today. I then sat up, admiring all the off-white furnishing in my lofty room. I pressed play on my red beats pill. No Limit by Zico sounded through the still air. My legs slid to the edge of my bed, eventually my weight standing up on them. I walked to my bathroom, washing up for my plans of the day.

After freshening up, I examined the clothes I set out the night before, slipping on my undergarments. I don't even know why I even think about wearing anything else anyways. My daily wear is always black. Black shirt. Black jeans. But today, I was wearing my new fresh "cop" as they say in the street fashion world. The Red October's, Kanye West latest shoe production. My finger lightly traced the impressive red stitching. I had a passion for fashion. If something I liked was coming out, I’d have to get it. I slipped my dainty feet in the $245 footwear. I smiled examining myself in the mirror. The back off my shirt said, 'TSUNDERE 00'. Meaning a cold girl on the outside, but swoons over a guy she likes, which was definitely me. I climbed down my stairwell, grabbing my keys and my bag and headed out.

I walked down to my local Starbucks, to get my morning meal, eventually arriving inside. The fresh smell of coffee beans hit my nasal passages. I lightly sighed at the feeling, standing my place in line. There was only one customer in front of me. I pondered while examining the different coffees, lattes, and frappes I could get. Maybe today I'll get a strawberry and crème frappe in a grande, and a protein bistro box. Yum. I felt two statuesq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter