Coincidence 7

Coincidences - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Great. Now I have to listen to another half apology later. I took my seat in the back of the van taking a breath of air, my lungs slowly adjusting to the differences in the air. I put on my face mask to prevent being sick. I watched through the dimmed windows as the exo members came out of the terminal, crowds swarming them. Smiles' plastered across their faces. I spotted the dark haired male still cooly walking through the crowd. keeping his sight forward. They entered their van while ours was just pulling off, to the hotel we go. 

In the hotel room about 3:00PM. I threw my luggage down and hopped in the single king sized mattress. Wooh, I'm, glad we don't have a schedule till tomorrow, I have a packed schedule with EXO tomorrow. To interviews, the concert halll, everywhere. Just as soon as I was lulling to sleep I heard a knock on my door. Uhhh. I slowly picked myself up. I opened the door, no one was their, I looked all around, finally my eyes landed to a black envelope under my door, I took it and sat on my bed, opening it, it read. 'Meet me on the roof. 8:00. YF.' Pulsations in my chest seemed go off beat. Well, I guess to lasp time, I'll go out and explore. I grabbed my bag, and headed out, saying excuse me to every bodyguard I surpassed. I just needed to do something to get my mind off of 'things'. 

Before I knew it, I was out in about in the crowded streets of China, I looked around at all the architectural features, snapping some great pictures. I then went to a food market, comsuming great flavorful food, wonderful warm spices, and welcoming smiles of the people. The infusion of China definitely made me inspired, giving me my tingle of life back, the zing I needed. Before I knew it, after being out all day, not worrying about anything, it was 8:00. . I tried to hitch a taxi, but none were available, and of course I went so far, I wouldn't know where I was. I walked around, east, west, south, north, no avail to a memorable place. 

"If you need help or get lost in China, call me, I'll be there immediatly." My thought went back to those very word he said to me.

Kris. Boy, did I feel vulnerable at this moment. Time lasped, 8:45. I wiped my tear swelled eyes and pulled out my phone, going to the contacts section. My eyes immediatly found 'Rapper Boy' in the contacts. My finger dangled over the call button. Buzz, buzz, buzz. My eyes opened wide, 'Rapper Boy' was calling me. I swiped answer. "Hello, where are you? I'm Sorry." The tears seemed to fall, hard, next thing I know is that I'm bawling in the middle of China. "W-what's wrong?" 

"I'm lost." I managed to say through my cracked voice. 

"Well give me a land point, I'll find you, you can't be that far."

"I-i'm by a market, that is by a very busy street." That all I really could describe to him, no english was to be found anywhere, just chinese characters.

"Oh, I think I know where you are, I'll be there within 10 minutes, look for a black mercedes and hop right in." He said, hanging up immediatly after. 

Oh yea, I forgot he can't be seen in his homeland or he'll swarm with locals. I sat on the curve, patiently waiting for that black mercedes to pass by. 

8 minutes laspe, and I see an all black merc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter