8# 넌 이별 난 아직

Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lu Han gulped and he wasn’t able to turn around and face the girl. Aish, why does she find me when it is just the fourth day? he cursed himself to be so obvious. No, he couldn’t just confess that he followed her for some days. No, he couldn’t do that. No.

He slowly turned around. He saw the girl looking at him with blank expression plastered on her face. she didn’t look that she was unpleased, it was hard to explain her expression right now.

“Are you talking to me?” Lu Han carefully asked. It was strange that the girl didn’t look that expressive when she met other people. She looked so expressive only when she met the teller. That was strange, very strange.

“It’s only you and me on this empty street, and yeah, I’m talking to you.” she replied blankly. “Do you think I’m talking to something that can’t be seen by humans here?”

It was actually rude, but she said it with blank face, it sounded so funny. Lu Han tried to hold his laugh.

“Okay.” he cleared his throat. “What can I do for you?” he asked her.

“I know you have followed me. I don’t know what do you want, and I don’t know who you are neither, but I want to know why you follow me.” she said right to the point. “Now tell me,” she looked straight at Lu Han’s eyes,”why do you follow me?”

Lu Han planned not to admit what he had done these days so easily. No, he couldn’t do that.

“What are you talking about?” Lu Han tried to look natural, but he was not good at lying anyways. “Who’s following you? Me?” he laughed awkwardly. “Why should I follow you, Agassi? I don’t even know you.” he said and laughed even awkward. Oh, he was not really good at lying.

She rolled her eyes at him. “Don’t lie to me. I know you just hid yourself there.” she pointed at the alley. He gulped. “I also knew you came to my work place today and yesterday. Actually I know everything.” She said. “I knew you always waited for me in the bus stop every morning.”

Because she had known what I did in the bus stop so she changed the destination today? that she didn’t come to the bank because she knew I would go there?

“If you don’t want to admit, then I guess I should call the police because there’s a stalker here.”

“OKAY, OKAY, I ADMIT IT. I DID IT.”

Lu Han cursed himself why he couldn’t keep his promise to himself. stupid.

The girl folded her arms in front of her chest. “Now tell me the reason, and tell me who you are.” She said firmly.

What if he confessed to her? He would say that he followed her because he was bored with his graduation paper? That was nonsense. He thought all his reasons sounded so ridiculous. He didn’t want to tell her. he looked up at her and found her staring at him. Well. What should he do?

“Ah, I-I actually have no any specific reasons.” he stuttered. “And who I am is not important.” He added.

She snorted. Lu Han thought she would get mad and say something bad to him, but the thing happened was the reverse.

“It’s okay you don’t want to tell me.” she said. “I hope you won’t follow me ever again. You’re just wasting your time.” she added before she walked away.

Lu Han gaped and blinked many times.

just like that? he was dumbfounded.

After he admitted he did it, she just walked away leaving him?

O-oh, it couldn’t be like this.

He quickly ran to her. “It’s just like that?” he tried to make their paces same. He didn’t expect this reaction from her. Well, didn’t she get annoyed because there was someone who followed her all the time? Why didn’t she get mad at him? Why did she just leave him?

“You really want me to call the police?” she asked with bored voice.

“That’s not it!” he replied. how could she act like this meanwhile she was hurt before by that teller? She really acted like nothing happened, like nothing hurt her. Well, Lu Han didn’t expect her to cry or else, but he thought he could see that after the ranting between the girl and the teller over. She didn’t even look sad. Something’s wrong. “Are you okay?” he carefully asked.

She kept walking without even looking at him. “What?”

“The teller. He hurt you, right?”  he asked.

“Don’t you have good reason for following me?” she laughed weirdly, still walking.

Lu Han ignored her question. “Are you okay?” he asked her once again. he was really worried about her, he really was. The teller often treated her bad like that, she must be hurt even though she got used to it.

She stopped on her tracks. She looked blankly at Lu Han. Lu Han lost his mind when she looked straight into his eyes. It was the second time she started at him and somehow he couldn’t breathe properly. Oh, he must be crazy.

He thought she would say something to him.

But, she didn’t say anything to him and just left.

He gaped at her. “Wait up!”

“Don’t follow me.” she said with the same bored voice.

He ignored her. He was still following her in distance, being her silent companion to go home.

 

 

Fifth.

The fifth day.

Lu Han felt his days different than ever since he knew the girl. He had to wake up early and waited at the bus stop. He had to be more patient in waiting, he had to wait for hours. He thought his world really changed. And that was because of the girl. The girl really affected him, mentally. How he felt all her problems like they were his, how he was really sympathetic about everything happened to her. how could he feel that way? How could he feel all her pain? How could he really care about her?

 Lu Han didn’t wake up late like yesterday. He slept in Jongin’s flat. In the early morning, he already waited her in the corridor. She didn’t say anything when she opened her door and saw him near the elevator. She didn’t look that surprised. Today she was wearing the uniform skirt, seemed like she would straight go to the café.

Lu Han was all groggy to face her. He scratched the back of his head even he didn’t feel itchy somewhere. He was really nervous.

“I-I, uh,” he lost his words. He felt so stupid that he even forgot why he was here. “I-I’m here to apologize. I-I know I was impolite to follow you, but you have to know I had no plan to harm you. But, I-I know this can’t be forgiven because this was really annoying, but I hope you would forgive me.”

After listening to those words, the girl closed the door and walked to the elevator.

Lu Han blinked many times in disbelief. This girl… seriously?

“Do you want to forgive me or not?” he followed the girl into the elevator before the door closed. The girl looked so blank that you would think she didn’t understand what you had said. She let out a sigh.

“If I forgive you, you won’t follow me anymore?” she asked back.

“That depends.” He replied straight away. seconds later he realized that he was too honest. “Uh, I mean, I can manage not to follow you again.”

“Well.” she looked down at her phone. Lu Han glanced at her wrist watch. Of course she doesn’t look at her watch, it’s actually a broken watch. She looked up at Lu Han. “That’s not a problem. I wasn’t angry at you at all.”

I know it, probably because you yourself have followed somebody. and you really know what it is like.

Lu Han smiled and sighed in relief. “Really? That’s a relief.” he said. The girl stared at him blankly. He got confused why

Please log in to read the full chapter