7# 가슴 아픈 말

Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongin was right. The shift was for six hours and now the time was 6 in the evening. Lu Han and Jongin were eating burgers and drinking cola as their dinner. They were waiting in a small restaurant opposite the internet café. After some minutes, she went out the café with the same clothes when she came earlier.

“Hyung, she’s out.” Jongin said with mouth full of burger. “Should we follow her again?”

“I think she will go home after this.” Lu Han said after drinking his cola. “It means that you can go home, cousin.”

Jongin giggled. “That’s good news, hyung. I’m waiting for this to happen. I’m dead tired.” he looked at Lu Han intently. “How could you do that, hyung?” he asked.

“What?” Lu Han raised an eyebrow.

“Doing all these stalking things. You’ve done it for 3 days, and seems like you aren’t tired.” Jongin laughed. “Do you really enjoy this stalking, hyung?”

Lu Han hissed. “You said I should refresh myself a bit. That’s why I do this stalking.”

Jongin laughed again. “You’re the best, hyung.” Lu Han rolled his eyes.

Lu Han was eating his burger and thinking. The girl didn’t stay in the bank all day long because she had to work at the internet café. She was late coming to the bank because she cooked meals for the teller. That all made sense. But, he couldn’t even predict her every movement. Where would she go tomorrow? To the same place? Other places?

“Hyung, hyung! Who’s that guy!?” Jongin shrieked out, crumb of the bread fallen on the table. He looked so shocked. Lu Han hurriedly looked at the direction Jongin pointing at.

The girl was freaking with a guy.

Lu Han widened his eyes. Who’s that guy!?

The girl was talking with a tall guy, but the guy wasn’t the fourth teller. The guy was a bit skinny with messy brownish hair. The guy looked casually talking to the girl. They looked like they had known each other. What made Lu Han widened his eyes even more was that the guy slung a hand over the girl’s shoulder.

What is that guy doing right now!?

Lu Han felt anger that he never felt before.

O-oh, this was weird.

“YAH, WHAT IS THAT GUY DOING?” Jongin was the one who was very shocked. He was about rose from his seat, but Lu Han held him back.

“Don’t do anything.” Lu Han said as he saw the girl had already walked away with the guy.  “That will be weird if you come to them. don’t do that. Sit, Jongin.” Jongin let out a deep sigh and sit back on the chair. He really looked unhappy.

“Who’s that guy?” Jongin kept repeating those words. He looked up at Lu Han. “Do you have any clue about this guy, hyung?”

Lu Han shook his head. “I don’t know.”

“Is he possibly the real boyfriend?”

Lu Han didn’t know. Lu Han couldn’t think straight.

He was so curious, but he couldn’t do anything about it right now.

 

 

Baekhyun was walking alone. He looked down at his wrist watch. It was 6 in the evening. He sighed as he glanced at the meal boxes he brought in his left hand. He had eaten the meal in the first box in the afternoon, he still had a box left. She really did cook much food for him. He was surprised to find the food she made so delicious. He sighed. Finally his stomach won the war over his pride.

“Aish, I’m like I’m in debt to her.” he hissed as he walked slowly.

He didn’t know what he should do to the other meal box. He wasn’t that hungry anymore, but he hadn’t had dinner. All he was thinking was that he wanted to give the boxes back to the girl. But, how? When?

“Take care!” Baekhyun heard a familiar voice when he was about to reach a bus stop.

He saw the weird girl waving at the bus, waving at someone in the bus. Baekhyun wondered who she was waving at. Hey, what should he care? He was about to turn around so the girl wouldn’t find him, but he was late.

“Baekhyun ssi!”

Baekhyun hissed. Aish. He had no choice except turn around. the girl smiled widely at him. She then walked toward him.

“Baekhyun ssi, what are you doing here?” she said as she reached him. it was so obvious that the girl was happy to meet him here.

Baekhyun didn’t know what expression he should plaster on his face. “I’m, uh, going home.”

She looked surprised. she looked at her phone screen. “Oh, you’re late. Is there any problem in the bank?” Baekhyun looked down at her watch. Why did she have to look in her phone? Why didn’t she look at her watch? She’s wearing a watch. Oh, she was always weird.

“Nothing serious.” Baekhyun replied.

“Oh, that’s a relief.” She smiled slightly.

Baekhyun felt so awkward when he didn’t say anything rude to her. oh well, he just got used to it. He thought about too many things today, he couldn’t get his brain thinking properly. Oh, he should go home and take a rest.

“Have you eaten well?” she said, glancing at the boxes in Baekhyun’s hand. she grinned. “Delicious, isn’t it? You liked it?”

He couldn’t say the truth, could he?

“How could you say it delicious? I ate it because you put so much effort to cook it.” Baekhyun shot.

She narrowed her eyes. she then took the boxes from him and took a look to the empty box. “You’ve eaten it all. You liked it.” she giggled like an idiot.

“I don’t like it!” Baekhyun replied, grumbling.

“Whatever you say, I’ve seen the proof.” She said and gave the second box back to Baekhyun. She really looked happy meanwhile Baekhyun frowned. “I take the empty box. I can cook you meal tomorrow if you want.” She offered.

“No, don’t do that!” He yelled.

“Why?”

“Because, I’ve planned not to eat your dishes anymore.”

“Eyyy, you just want to refuse that you like my dishes.”

“That’s not my point!”

She laughed happily. And then the bus came. “Come on, Baekhyun ssi, we will miss the bus!” she pulled his hand.

They were on the bus and sitting on the seats near the window. Baekhyun was not that glad to sit next to the girl, because the girl started to giggle like an idiot. It was not the first time for him to sit next to the girl on a bus like this. They often spend the time like this. She often waited for him in front of the bank in the evening, if she didn’t come to the bank in the morning. All she wanted was just to go home together with Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn’t even try to remember when she started to come to the bank and why she wanted to meet him everyday. He couldn’t remember those days. He didn’t realize that she came to the bank everyday until Chanyeol asked him why she came to the bank everyday in a week and only wanted to talk to him. Baekhyun didn’t really care about her, he didn’t want to care.

He didn’t even remember her name. he barely remembered it.

She leaned on the seat and turned around and smiled at Baekhyun. “Make sure you eat dinner, Baekhyun ssi.” She glanced at the meal box on his lap. “I think you won’t be hungry tonight.” She giggled.

Baekhyun grumbled. “Why do I have to eat dinner? That’s not your business.”

“Do you want your clients meet a pale teller like you?” she shot.

“What? Pale teller?” Baekhyun was shocked to hear that nickname.

“You did look very pale this afternoon, Baekhyun ssi. Don’t you know that?”

“No, I don’t know.” He replied sarcastically. “Clients didn’t complain anything about me looking pale. That must be alright.”

She laughed. “They wouldn’t complain, of course, because they are scared of you, you looked so scary like a Dracula.” She laughed happily.

“Yah! What are you saying?” Baekhyun widened his eyes and glared at her. she still laughed happily until she got stomachache. He was so upset that he took her hat suddenly. She yelled in protest.

“Baekhyun ssi!” she turned around to glare at Baekhyun. “Give me back my hat!”

Baekhyun just laughed at her evilly and stuck his tongue at her. He then messed up her hair. He couldn’t hold his laughter after that. Her hair was all over her face. “Bwahaha! Now you look like Sadako!” he squalled. This was so hilarious.

She sounded mad and blew her hair on her face. “No, I don’t.” she gritted her teeth.

“Yes, you do.”

“No, I don’t.”

She really looked unhappy that she grumbled. He just laughed, her expression was so hilarious.

That was the first time in three months that he felt so calm to be with her and he didn’t know why.

Sometimes, be with her felt like magic.

 

 

“Client, what can I do for you?”

This was the first time for Lu Han to face the fourth teller. The teller smiled at Lu Han so brightly. Lu Han wondered if this smile made the girl falling in love with the teller. Lu Han grumbled silently. For some unclear reasons he hated the teller. Lu Han glanced at the name tag.

Byun Baekhyun.

Ah, he had heard before that she mentioned the name sounded like Baekhyun.

Lu Han looked at the teller with no words. He was thinking what made the girl loved this teller.

Last night Lu Han and Jongin finally followed the girl. They still didn’t know who the tall guy with her, but both the girl and the guy didn’t go to some place together. they just walked together to a bus stop and then the guy left the girl and got on a bus. But the thing Lu Han didn’t ever expect was that all of sudden, this teller appeared. The girl talked to the teller before they went on the bus. Lu Han and Jongin also got on the bus, they couldn’t lose her. Lu Han was so envious of the girl and the teller’s interaction. Last night they looked that they got along well. They laughed together. It was a rare, but whatever Lu Han hated it. He somehow didn’t like it.

“Client? Client?” the teller called out Lu Han. Lu Han finally came back to reality.

“I’m sorry. I’m a bit spaced out.” Lu Han apologized.

The teller smiled warmly. “It’s okay.” He asked Lu Han one more time. “So, what can I do for you?”

“Ah..” Lu Han rubbed the back of his head. “Can you print out my balance in my account book?” he gave the teller his book. He had planned what he had to do if he met the teller today, that’s why he made an excuse like this. He couldn’t find the girl in the bus stop this morning, just because he woke up late. He was dead tired yesterday and he went to sleep right after he reached his messy flat. He thought he could find the girl in this bank but she was nowhere to be seen. Even though he was a bit disappointed, Lu Han couldn’t go out all of sudden of the bank just because it was his turn and fortunately he came to the fourth teller.

Yeah, that’s all I want.

The teller took Lu Han’s book and started to do his job. He glanced at Lu Han. “I see you have come here often, Client.” The teller said.

Lu Han blinked in confusion. How did he know? He blinked many times in confusion, the teller just smiled. The teller was not just working with the clients he met, but he always looked around the bank. He surely had eyes like CCTV. He’s somehow creepy.

“I’ve seen you come here 3 days straight.” The teller was still busy with Lu Han’s account book. “Do you have any problem with your account?”

Lu Han was still confused. “Well, not really.” He replied.

“If you have some complaints or problems, you can come to our employees in Costumer Service.” He told Lu Han.

Lu Han looked at the teller interestingly. He wanted to know something. “I saw someone told some comp

Please log in to read the full chapter