11# 시간이 달라서

Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Lu Han, where have you been?! I’ve been looking for you.”

Lu Han’s college friend, Kim Joonmyun, looked so glad when he saw Lu Han comeback to campus. Lu Han just shyly smiled at his friend. They both were working on their own graduation paper and they had the same consultant, that professor who was so perfectionist and discipline. Both Lu Han and Joonmyun always came to the professor’s office together on the same days, but Joonmyun was maybe shocked because Lu Han didn’t appear in the campus for a week. Lu Han never did it before, he was always a diligent student. He always came everyday to see his professor.

“How is it going? Your paper.” Lu Han casually asked Joonmyun.

Joonmyun nodded. “It’s almost done.” He replied. Good boy, Joonmyun. He’s so smart and diligent. “What about yours?”

“I’m working on it, still.” Lu Han answered.

“And why don’t you come to campus then? Professor always looks for you.”

Lu Han gulped as he heard what Joonmyun said. There was a high possibility that the professor would get mad at him. O-oh, it was no good.

“I’m just a bit… bored?” Lu Han laughed awkwardly. “I’m kind of frustrated, Joonmyun. That’s why I didn’t come everyday.”

“You’re that frustrated that you even didn’t reply texts and calls?” Joonmyun shot. “Your cousin says he had to come to your flat to check if you’re still alive or not.”

Kim Jongin, that cousin.

“Is professor inside?” Lu Han asked something out of topic.

Joonmyun nodded quickly. “Yes, he’s inside. But you need to wait a little bit because there’s another student who came for consultation.”

Another student? Lu Han furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. It was strange that there was another student who came to see his professor. Well, all that he knew that the only students in this professor guidance in this period of semester was only Lu Han and Joonmyun. But how come there was another student?

Joonmyun then left Lu Han because he had another important thing to do related to his paper. Lu Han just nodded and waited for another student leaving the office, but it took so long. Why does he take so long time? Lu Han hissed. He knew he was anxious to meet his professor again, but he himself disliked it if he didn’t meet his professor quickly. He needed to get revision on his paper. He had done it all night long, put all his effort in it. After the stalking over, he had much energy to work on his paper. It was so strange. He thought he really freshened himself with the stalking.

Well, Lu Han then decided to knock the door. why didn’t I do it in the first place?

“Come in.” he heard his professor reply.

Lu Han came inside the office carefully because he didn’t know what reaction he would get from his professor. He closed the door slowly and then he turned around. He was so shocked when he saw the student seating in the chair in front of his professor.

It was the neighbor.

That girl.

what is she doing in here??

Lu Han didn’t even know she went to the same college as him. O-oh, the world was so small. Lu Han was so shocked that he couldn’t say anything. The girl just looked at him expressionless.

“Lu Han ssi, it’s a good thing that you finally come and bring your graduation paper.” His professor words made Lu Han got his senses back. Lu Han looked restlessly at his professo

Please log in to read the full chapter