12# Magic

Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

3 years later

 

“You don’t come back this autumn?” Lu Han heard she asked on the other line. Lu Han nodded and then he realized she couldn’t see it. He then replied her

“Yes. I need to do many things here.” he said. He looked outside the window. Autumn season in Kiev, it was the first autumn Lu Han spent in this city. Well, after graduating from his college three years ago, he got a job given by his professor. Because Lu Han worked really well, he then was promoted to be a consultant of a big construction company and then here he was, going to a city to city, like what his company wished. He barely came to Seoul. The last time he came there was a year ago, on spring. He hasn’t come back again ever since.

He sighed heavily. He missed her so badly that he wanted to see her. He thought he had gone crazy every time he thought about her. What he could do was just giving her phone calls. And sometimes he did that video calls. But it didn’t work, he still missed her.

“I miss you.” he said randomly. “Do you miss me?”

“I do.” she said on the other line. “I miss you so much.”

He got his cheeks warm as he heard her saying those words. “I really want to see you.”

He heard her chuckling. “You can come here then.”

“Can’t you come here?” he asked playfully.

“I can’t, Lu. I have to work, just like you.”

Well, at last they got the same reason why they couldn’t see each other. Their jobs. And the distance. Why did they have to be separated like this?

“How are dad and Sehunnie?” Lu Han asked.

“They’re doing well.” she replied. “Dad kept asking when you come back.”

Lu Han smiled as he remembered his professor, his beloved teacher who gave him many opportunities to reach his dream. He owed his professor many things. He couldn’t wait to see him again.

After talking for about some more hours, he then hung up the phone.

Lu Han sighed. Many things happened in these past three years. He got close to her more than anybody in this world. He knew her so well, and she knew him well, too. Yes, that was the truth. She got used with his presence and she talked so much sometimes. She didn’t always plaster that blank expression on her face anymore. She smiled beautifully, at him, like she had done to her father and her brother. Lu Han had become the closest person to her after both her father and brother. His presence was somehow special, wasn’t it?

But, it was still the same.

And, his feelings for her were still the same.

He sighed once again. He couldn’t force anything to be as he wished, but he really wished she felt the same as he did. And he couldn’t hope too much.

 

 

It was the time.

Baekhyun checked on his watch. It was almost the time the bank closed. He smiled to himself. Before the bank was really closed, he quickly collected his things and put them in his bag. He rushed to the door after shouting at his partner

“Chanyeol ssi, I’m leaving!”

“Yah, Baekhyun, it’s not the time yet! The head teller will get mad at you!” Chanyeol shouted back.

“Have no time!” Baekhyun replied with a voice that Chanyeol couldn’t catch. He was already outside the bank.

“YAH, BYUN BAEKHYUN!”

Baekhyun just ignored his partner and kept running. He needed to do something important. He needed to meet someone special.

Yes, the love of his life.

Well, he called her weird girl before.

But now, he would never call her with that nickname again. Because, she was not weird at all. He was wrong at that time, he was so blind. He

Please log in to read the full chapter