4# 있잖아 궁금해

Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun never understood why this girl really wanted to have a lunch with him. they were now in a restaurant near the bank, just 200 m away. Well, he had no choice except to fulfill her wish. Just a lunch, then he had to go back to the bank. He would eat quickly so he did not have to be with this girl for a long time. As usual, she told him about many stories, related to her and what she had seen around her. She kept talking even though Baekhyun commented on her stories sarcastically and she did not look like she was mad at him. She said everything nicely, and she always looked happy. It was a reverse to what Baekhyun was feeling right now.

He wished time flied so fast and he tried to eat quickly. But, she stopped him with so many stories.

Well.

He had to be a good listener, didn’t he?

“Baekhyun ssi, you’re alright, right?” she suddenly asked in the way they were back to the bank. Baekhyun who had his hands in his pocket turned around and looked at her.

“Why do you ask suddenly?” he questioned her. She smiled slightly.

“Just…asking. Many things happened yesterday, you must feel terrible. And you let yourself drunk, you never did that before. I’m, yeah, I’m just worried about you.” she said honestly. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at her. She just made him remember what had happened yesterday. His girlfriend cheating, he drunk. He really wanted to forget it all.

“You don’t have to worry about me, and as you see, I’m all fine. And I will be very fine if you just stop coming to the bank.” He replied. He never said nice things to her because he hated her and he really wanted her to disappear from his sight.

“I’m sorry but I can’t do that.” She giggled, like it was a funny thing.

She was sure so annoying. Baekhyun took a deep breath.

“Then, just don’t come to my desk. You always ruin my concentration.” he said.

She furrowed eyebrows. “Why should I come to other desks? I only want to see you.”

Gotcha.

“Fine.” Baekhyun let out a deep breath and stopped walking. She was confused a bit but stopped walking anyway. She looked at Baekhyun intently, who was glaring at her. “I’ll give you a photo of me then you can see it all day and don’t need to come to the bank, get it?”

“A photo...of you?” she looked puzzled.

Baekhyun nodded. “It can be counted that you see me if you see it, right?”

She widened her eyes in shock. “Of course it is different!” she yelled.

“What’s the difference?” Baekhyun yelled back, did not care of people who looked at them interestingly. They argued in front of many people. Heck, he always ended up like that if he was with her.

“I can’t have the photo talk to me and response everything I say. It would be pathetic if I just talk to a photo all the time.” she reasoned. She looked annoyed this time.

“So, what do you want? Coming to the bank everyday to see me?” Baekhyun asked her. “Don’t you think you’re too much? You’ve been doing this about three months even I ignored you but you kept following me. Tell me, what do you want? What should I do to make you stay away from me?”

She looked dumbfounded, perhaps she did not expect Baekhyun to say such things. She opened to say something but she ended up saying nothing. She then changed her expression to a cheerful one and took her phone from her pocket. “Let’s have a selca together!”

“What?” Baekhyun did not believe what this girl was doing. She wanted them to have a selca after Baekhyun got mad at her?

“For your information,” she let Baekhyun see her phone, “I already have your photo.”

Baekhyun widened his eyes in surprise to see the photo of him in her phone. He was definitely sleeping, no, with red face? Ah, is this when he was drunk yesterday? He unbelievingly looked up at her. She was chuckling, covering with her palm. This girl is really…

“Delete it right now!” he commanded. He tried to grab the phone from her.

“No, sir!” she took her phone back and hid it behind her back. “You should have a selca with me first, then I will delete it.” she stuck her tongue at him. “Deal?” she laughed evilly.

Baekhyun sighed. Why should he argue with her over this? This was surely not a big deal.  With her, Baekhyun had to always control his anger and emotions. He had to be more patient because she was not just any girl. She was different. She was 4D. “You have to delete it, okay? It’s embarrassing.” He hissed.

“How could it be embarrassing? It’s cute!” she replied happily. “You looked like a puppy.”

“Just delete it, okay?” Baekhyun yelled in frustration.

“Okay, okay.” she replied quickly. “Ah, should we take selca now? You have to go back to work.”

Baekhyun grumbled in silence as she started to capture the picture. He was never happy to be with her.

 

 

Lu Han looked at the two silently. He did not understand exactly what was going on, but he knew the guy was the 4th teller. Did they have that kind of relationship, since they had lunch together? o-oh, that was possible. But, the guy did not look happy anyways. He was like grumbling every time since they walked out the bank an hour ago. But, the girl kept talking to him, even though he did not listen to her. Their expressions were different. She was happy, he was upset, but they were together, having lunch. That was kind of confusing for Lu Han.

There was another thing which was also confusing.

They two argued in the way back to the bank. Lu Han could not catch what they were arguing about, but the guy looked so annoyed. The girl looked dumbfounded at the time, but she smiled again and said something as she let the guy looking at her phone. Lu Han was more confused as they two had a selca together. The guy looked clearly annoyed, and she looked so happy. Are they a couple which is not going along well? Lu Han thought.

She stopped in front of the bank and waved at the guy. She said something like ‘fighting’ and ‘see you tomorrow’, which was responded nothing by the guy. He just went inside the bank without even looking at her once more. What kind of boyfriend was that? Lu Han s

Please log in to read the full chapter