3# 눈부시다

Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

How to make him not to feel those feelings again? the feeling of hurt, the feeling of betrayal. Baekhyun was all faithful in all these years they were together. he never saw other girls except his girlfriend.

And now what she had done to him.

Baekhyun kept drinking bottles of Soju. He felt that after drinking, it would make him feel better and not feeling these feelings again. He hissed as the liquid went down his throat. It would be better if he could not feel anything. His heart was already torn. He could not feel it anymore.

“Baekhyun ssi, stop it, okay? You’re already drunk.”

It was weird that the weird girl was still with him. Oh, he forgot why she was here. He took another bottle of Soju. But, she held his hand. They stared at each other’s eyes. Baekhyun could not see her clearly. His vision was so blurry.

“Stop. You have drunk so much.” She looked at him with such concern.

Baekhyun let out a heavy sigh. He looked at her with his blurry eyes as he let go of her hand on his. “Who are you, Agassi? Do I know you?” he asked with drunk tone.

The girl hissed. “You don’t know me? you’re really drunk then. How could you don’t know me? I followed you everyday.” She said.

“You did what?” he laughed. His face must be red. He felt his cheeks hot. “You make yourself look like a stalker, Agassi.” He laughed even louder. He was about to drink the Soju once again and she held his hand.

“Don’t do that, Baekhyun ssi. Do you know it hurts me to see you like this?” the girl showed a sad look in two of her eyes. Baekhyun was too drunk to realize.

“Yah, yah, yah. It’s not you, I’m the one who hurt so much.” he said. “I’m hurt because of her!” too loud and made everybody turned their heads to their table. “I think I’m gonna die…” he murmured.

“Baekhyun ssi…”

He looked up at the girl. “Why do you think she did that to me? I’m a faithful boyfriend. I gave everything to her. I never see other girls. She’s the only one in my heart. In four years, I never make her disappointed. I arranged little parties in every anniversary. I gave her gifts every year on her birthday. Why did she do this to me?

“You know, I went home to tell my parents that I’m going to propose her.” he laughed as if it was funny. “My parents agreed and said it was the right time for me to get married. They said they would take care of the wedding. I was so happy, and nervous to propose her tonight.” He closed his eyes and messed up his hair. “Seems like my plan was already ruined. I couldn’t propose her…”

He looked at her once again before fainted.

“Baekhyun ssi! Baekhyun ssi!”

Baekhyun hummed some random song all the way on his way home. The weird girl was the one who took him home. He did not get it how she knew where his flat was. Okay, the girl knew much about him. Baekhyun was not sure, but he knew he was heavy enough to be supported by a girl. He did not see it clearly, but when they arrived at the gate of the building, she called the security to help her.

“Ahjussi!” He heard her saying.

“Oh my God, what happened to Baekhyun ssi?” the older man asked.

“He drank too much.”

“Baekhyun ssi never drank before.”

o-oh, Baekhyun never drank before? he just knew that information. Well, he did not remember.

They arrived at his flat after Baekhyun drunkenly told them the password. That one, he always remembered it. It was the date of their anniversary. She the light as the security helped Baekhyun to his room. When he was lying on his bed, the security bid a goodbye to the girl. With his blurry vision, he could see the girl looking at him. He had so bad headache that he could not say anything. He was not sure what he wanted to ask anyway.

She did not say anything but then she pulled off his shoes. “You should not do this. You make me worried.” He heard her words, but he could not think clearly what she meant. She then faced him as she wrapped the blanket around his body. She sat on the edge of his bed. She then placed her hand on his forehead. She let out a sigh. Baekhyun just stared at her.

“You should sleep.” She said.

Baekhyun was puzzled. It was like magic that he did not feel his head hurt again. It was like a dream that he saw her putting on a pink coat before she left his flat.

 

 

“Oh my, it’s getting late. I’m going home. I need to work on my paper.”

“Hyung, you said you wanna see her.” Jongin pouted in protest.

“Aish, just forget it. I don’t know why I agreed to stalk her like you wish.” Lu Han rose from the sofa. “I’m going home, cousin.”

“Hyung~~” Jongin called him out as Lu Han already reached the door. Lu Han smiled at his cousin as he closed the door.

Lu Han sighed heavily. What an idiot. He spent his precious time waiting for a girl he needed to stalk. Would it give any benefit to him? Well, Jongin said he would be fresher a bit. He really needed something to make him enthusiastic. And, probably this was not the right way. Stalking someone? He should not believe and agree on his cousin’s idea.

Lu Han was walking toward the elevator as the elevator opened and revealed a girl in a pink coat. He was frozen at the time their eyes met. Is this the one Jongin talked about? is this his neighbor?

She stopped in front the door 508.

Lu Han could not say anything. He was mesmerized by her. it was really her, the person he waited for all day.

He could not keep his eyes off of her as he walked in the elevator. At that time, she checked her phone and then walked inside.

 

 

“What happened to you, Baekhyun ssi? You look horrible.” Park Chanyeol, his partner in the office, commented in the early morning. He looked confused to find Baekhyun walking into the office with no energy. “How was your weekend?” he asked.

Baekhyun did not answer straightaway and decided to put his bag first as he reached his desk. He sighed. “My weekend? Yeah, it was horrible.”

“How could that happen? You said you came home and met your parent

Please log in to read the full chapter