5# 그 자리에 있어

Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lu Han has seen it once and now he knew how it worked. He was not sure the pattern would be the same or not, but since he has seen one, he thought he could know the rest. The key points were that the girl went somewhere in the morning and she would wait at the bus stop near her flat building. Lu Han just knew those two points, but then he would see how it turned out. That was why coming to the bus stop in the next morning was still his choice. That was the beginning to follow the girl. That was when everything was started. He had enough sleep last night (he made himself sleep early because he was tired and he still had a plan to follow the girl next morning) and he did not touch anything related to his graduation paper. He decided to forget about it for a while.

He was right when he saw the girl coming to the bus stop next morning. It was exactly the same hour as yesterday. She came at the same time. She was wearing sweater, jeans and sneakers. She was also wearing a hat which had hexagonal symbol on it. Lu Han wondered where she wanted to go today.

She came to the same bank. Lu Han did not know what she would do in there. hey, she has come there yesterday, why should she come back? Even though Lu Han was so curious, he could not get the answer right away. he still followed her to the bank, coming with a reason that he wanted to transfer money (and he did it again, transferring some money to Jongin).  He glanced at the girl. She was already waiting for her turn. Lu Han glanced at the tellers’ desks and found the fourth teller noticing the girl but pretending to not know anything. That was the time when an employee welcomed Lu Han warmly. He smiled as he came to him.

“What can I do for you, Sir?” he asked politely. He smiled brightly. His voice was very clear and nice.

Lu Han rubbed the back of his head. “Ah, transferring money.” He acted like he did not know anything about this bank. Actually, he knew a little bit. He observed a bit.

“You can do it right there.” the employee said and pointed to a section. Lu Han looked down and saw the employee’s name tag. Kim Jongdae. Lu Han instantly remembered his cousin, but Kim Jongdae looked nothing like Kim Jongin.

“Ah, I see.” Lu Han already knew the place, but then he looked for a reason to ask random things. “Don’t costumers over there wait for their turn?” he asked. He pointed at the sofa where some costumers, including her, were waiting for their turns. They would come to the tellers.

Kim Jongdae looked at the same direction as Lu Han. “Yes. They’re waiting for their turn.”

“There are so many costumers. It’s just 8 in the morning.” Lu Han commented.

Kim Jongdae chuckled. “There are some people who always come early to the bank.”

“Really?” Lu Han asked innocently. His eyes landed at the girl who was busy glancing at the fourth teller. Kim Jongdae was aware where Lu Han was looking, then he said

“Like that girl. You see the girl with hexagonal logo on her hat?”

Lu Han celebrated silently when Kim Jongdae was trapped in his plan. He tried to control his voice. He could not sound happy suddenly. “Ah, that girl?” he asked in confused tone.

“Yes.” Kim Jongdae smiled brightly. “She is the one who always has complains on everything.” He shrugged his shoulders. “Well, everything she complains had been fixed, but it is strange that she keeps coming back for different reasons everyday.”

Lu Han’s eyes widened in surprise. “Really?” Wow, he never imagined he would get some information about her that fast. People in this bank surely knew much about her. Lu Han had to listen carefully. He couldn’t lose any information about her because she was really strange. He needed to know everything about her.

“We all know that she comes for Teller Byun.” Kim Jongdae added.

The fourth teller.

“Teller Byun?” Lu Han made himself looked confused. he glanced at the fourth teller who was busy with a client. Lu Han somehow managed to get his name, but what a surprise he could get his name without even asking.

Kim Jongdae nodded and then he started to tell Lu Han everything.

 

 

“See you later! Be careful on your way home!” the weird girl bowed to everyone. All the bank’s employees who had finished their work today smiled warmly at her. They left one by one, leaving the girl with Baekhyun and one other employee. Kyungsoo who never interacted with her looked at her with a confused look.

“Teller Byun, is this girl your girlfriend?” Kyungsoo asked innocently. Baekhyun understood that Kyungsoo didn’t know about this girl, just because Kyungsoo worked in the other side of the office.

Baekhyun looked at her who was still waving to the employees who had left. Tsk, why should Kyungsoo think about it? Did she look like his girlfriend because she comes to the bank everyday? Even his real girlfriend didn’t do thing like this. Well, that made the difference. This weird girl was just a weird girl.

“What makes you think of that, Kyungsoo ssi?” Baekhyun asked him back, clearly sounded annoyed.

“Oh, she’s not?” Kyungsoo looked confused. “I really thought she’s your girlfriend. She looks very nice to everyone.”

How could Kyungsoo think of that? Baekhyun shook his head in disbelief. Nice. Oh my. Nice. Baekhyun never thought about it before. he never thought that the girl was nice, she was completely annoying for him.

The girl had approached both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. She smiled warmly to Kyungsoo before she faced Baekhyun. She smiled at Baekhyun, Baekhyun didn’t understand what that smile was for.

“Well, I should go home first.” Kyungs

Please log in to read the full chapter