1# 그래, 너

Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

Byun Baekhyun never felt so nervous like this in his whole life. He took deep breath many times in his way to railway station. He looked around worriedly, looking at everyone who walked in front of him. People looked back at him, it was never polite to stare at people like that. This restless Baekhyun was just confused how to react. He would do something he has never done before. He let out a sigh once again before he stepped in the train. He realized that he had acted weird and now he could not do the same thing again. He had decided to do it, he could not go back. He was on his way to Seoul.

He fixed his backpack position as he looked for an empty seat. There was an empty seat near the door. Baekhyun quickly made his way to the seat. There was a person who did the same as him. Baekhyun furrowed eyebrows in confusion as the person, that girl, has landed her on the seat. O-oh, that was a close one.

“Finally, a seat!” she yelled. She then looked at Baekhyun who looked dumbfounded. “I’m sorry.” She smiled, apologizing.

At first Baekhyun was going to say ‘it’s okay’, but when he realized who the girl was, he could not hold himself. “You!? What are you doing in here?” he raised his voice. Some people looked at them interestedly and they looked annoyed. Baekhyun then coughed and looked at her again. He then said with lower voice, almost whispering. “What are you doing in here?”

“What? I’m on my way to Seoul.” The girl stated her reason. She fixed the wool hat on her head. “I had enjoyed my holiday here, so I need to go back.” She grinned. She put down her big bag on the floor.

“I don’t know you have a holiday and spent it here.” Baekhyun said sarcastically.

“Oh, you need to get know me better so you would know that I was on my holiday.” She giggled like a little girl. “Anyway, there’s an empty seat there.” She pointed at a seat bit far from hers.

Baekhyun sighed and then he turned and went to the seat without saying his thank you. He sighed once again as he glanced at the girl. The girl looked at him and waved her hand and smiled at him. Baekhyun was irritated by that girl, and how she treated him. Maybe it was okay if she was just any girl he met on the train.

But, actually she was more than that.

He never knew who she was. He never knew her name, where she lived, what major she took in university. Oh, maybe he knew all of those, but he hardly remembered them. That girl used to come to the place where Baekhyun worked. And Baekhyun worked in a bank.

She had many complaint, the first thing was about her card, and then how she could not have the money transferred by her dad. And then she complained about any other things which were irrelevant. Baekhyun was tired to see her coming to his office everyday and complaining about everything. And now, he was irritated to find her here.

Well, you could say he hated that girl that much.

Baekhyun was in deep thought that he did not realize she was already sitting next to him. He widened his eyes in surprise. “Why did you have to sit next to me?” he gritted his teeth. The train was now moving.

She just smiled beautifully which had no effects on him. “Oh, that Ahjussi wanted to take my seat, so I guess I just gave it to him.” she reasoned.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Do you think I will believe your words?” he said, glancing at the Ahjussi who now was sitting on her previous seat. He felt bad for that Ahjussi. She must be doing it on purpose, he thought and sighed.

“Of course you do.” she said cheerfully. “Look, that Ahjussi looks so happy there.” She pointed at where the Ahjussi was.

“Whatever.” Baekhyun muttered under his breath. He had no intention to talk to this girl anymore. He had no topics for them to talk about. Anyway, this girl was the last person he wanted to talk to. It would be good if she was not here and did not talk to him. He always found this girl annoying. But, opposite to his wish, he found her asking.

“Have you visited your parents?” she asked suddenly.

He looked at her in disbelief. “How could you know?”

“I just happened to know.” She answered weirdly. “How are they? Are they doing well?” she bombarded him with questions. She looked at him intently with sparks in her eyes. She looked really concern and curious. Well, Baekhyun did not care anyways.

“Why do you care about my parents?” Baekhyun blurted out. This girl was weird. How could she know he had come here to visit his parents? Was she a stalker? It was scary to find her here. Baekhyun could just think that she followed him all the way here.

“I’m just asking.” She shrugged off her shoulders. “I just know that you’re so busy that you barely come home. You just have two days to come to visit your parents. You should have your two day off last week, but your pa

Please log in to read the full chapter