007

Vetitus Amoris Academy

A/N: important author’s note at bottom (pardon any swearing in this chapter)

 

[Sungyeol POV]

 

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140305130245/creepypasta/images/3/34/College-classroom.jpg

 

Sungyeol and Woohyun arrived just in time for class to start. Their bottoms just touched their chosen seats at the back of the room when two people walked in.

 

The shorter of the two had brown hair and walked in confidently. His face reminded Sungyeol of a dinosaur. Like Dongwoo-hyung, Sungyeol realized. After striding in, he stood off to the side of the desk with his hand in his pockets, his face indifferent. The taller of the two was blond and had delicate features and the way he walked…

 

Sungyeol turned to Woohyun to say something when he interrupted, “Reminds me of Sungjong.” Sungyeol grinned back, “My thoughts exactly.” He looked again. The blonde was walking weirdly, almost limping.

 

Said person glanced at them and narrowed his eyes. He seemed to be saying, since this is the first day of school, I’ll let you off just this once. He tossed his hair and looked back to the class. The blonde cleared his throat.

 

“Hello students. I am your homeroom teacher. My name is Kibum but I would prefer if you called me Key-seonsaengnim. This,” he said, pointing at the other man, “is Jonghyun. He is the assistant teacher. He is also one of the singing instructors if any of you are taking that for your elective class.”

 

Said person waved his hand nonchalantly as a few of the girls squealed and gazed at him adoringly. Sungyeol crinkled his nose in disgust and clucked his tongue.

 

This is why I don’t like girls, he thought, so clingy and disgusting. Sungyeol glanced at Woohyun beside him and saw disdain in his eyes as he stared at those bipolar girls.

 

Yes, both Sungyeol and Woohyun are gay but with the world being so cruel to people like them, what could they do but hide it?

 

Especially Woohyun, thought Sungyeol distastefully, always flirting with the girls and being a greaseball just to hide it. It’s totally going too far.

 

Key yelled over the chatter, “Quiet down!” The class slowly quieted down.

 

“Now. I’ll explain some of the new changes. Many of you know that the school has made some changes. As all of you can tell, instead of same department homerooms. we have mixed department homeroom. Another are these… horrid uniforms,” Key said, gesturing to a camel-looking boy and a meatbun-like boy sitting in the front row.

 

Key continued, “The other change that you guys haven’t heard of is that instead of the rooms you are in now, your rooms will be decided by your grades in practical classes. The rooms are all the same size but the number of people in the room can vary from 6 people to 2 people depending on your grades. Work hard everyone if you want a good room.”

 

Key and Jonghyun were about to leave when one of the girls at the front of the room raised her hand. “Key-oppa!” Key frowned at that, “I heard that when you were still a student, you were in a group called SHINee for the annual school competition. Could you please tell us about it?” she begged.

 

Key sighed and glanced at the clock, “Well… since there are 10 minutes left in homeroom period, I might as well do something. Also, call me Key-seonsaengnim please. Erm… Bomi-sshi.” The girl, Bomi, nodded enthusiastically.

 

Key cleared his throat, “So as all of you should know, at the end of the school year, there is an annual school-wide competition. It is a team competition within the school. You guys will be in the teams you form from the school festival at the end of the first semester. You are allowed to be in a group with students from older grades.”

 

Everyone started whispering excitedly. Key tried to quiet them down but no one listened. He sighed in frustration and slammed his hands onto his desk.

 

“Everyone, SHUT UP!!! I’m already in a bad mood because of a certain someone,” he growled, glaring at Jonghyun, who was carefully keeping his face indifferent but Sungyeol could tell he was sweating. His eyes darted around nervously as Key’s glare intensified before he looked away.

 

Woohyun passed a note to Sungyeol.

 

(everything in italics and bold is a note)

 

He opened the note: I’ll bet Jonghyun had too much fun with Kibummie last night.

 

Sungyeol raised his eyebrows, face flushing a little, then quietly scribbled down another note and passed it back.

 

Really? They’re together? How do you know?

 

Woohyun passed it back.

 

Key is my hyung’s friend but he’s closer to my age. Key and Jonghyun have been together since they were students here.

 

Ahh… Sungyeol thought, wait a sec…

 

He hurriedly wrote another note.

 

I thought no relationships were allowed?

 

They kept it a secret, babo!

 

At that moment Key finished the tale of the almighty Key and glanced at the clock.

 

“Well, since we have about 3 minutes left, lecture time…”

 

Everyone groaned.

 

“So, as all of you know, this academy is for you to go on and be part of the military or government. Most of you are nobility so you have a lot of responsibility. This may seem like fun and games at first but remember, it will be a matter of life and death. Alright then, class dismissed.”

 

The class cheered and everyone rushed out the door.



 

[Woohyun POV]


 

On the way out of the classroom, bumped into someone. Woohyun, being fit, just stumbled backwards while the other person fell backwards and hit the back of their head on a nearby desk. He slumped to the floor slowly. Woohyun finally recognized who it was.

 

“Oh my god! Sunggyu-hyung, are you okay?” he panicked as he knelt down with his hands outstretched towards Sunggyu. A pair of arms wrapped around Sunggyu before Woohyun could get to him.

 

“You’ve caused him enough harm already,” Myungsoo said emotionlessly as he lifted Sunggyu up. Woohyun flinched internally at the passionless yet cruel tone of the raven-haired boy’s voice, what is he talking about?. He could only watch helplessly as Myungsoo exchanged a few words with Key and then left the room.

 

Woohyun felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to meet Sungyeol’s eyes. He was surprised to see an emotion close to jealousy in Sungyeol’s eyes.

 

“Let’s go,” Sungyeol said softly and offered a hand to Woohyun. He took it gratefully and dusted himself off before going. As he walked out of the room, he felt a twinge of guilt and alarm when saw a smudge of dark red on the side of the desk where Sunggyu hit his head.



 

[Myungsoo POV]


 

Despite being satisfied with his with his spontaneous action earlier, Myungsoo was slowly regretting his decision of carrying Sunggyu by piggyback as he trudged down the hallway.

 

He wondered why he felt so protective of the older. He’s too similar to Yeonhee… Myungsoo grimaced and snapped himself out of it as he quickened his pace. You promised yourself to forget about it forever, he scolded himself before feeling something cold trickle down his neck. , he thought, that hit earlier must’ve been bad.

 

(flashback)

 

“ L-ah, aren’t you glad we’re roommates and on the same homeroom?” Sunggyu said excitedly as they walked to their classrooms. Other students nearby gulped nervously for the red-haired male after hearing him speak so familiarly with the Prince L but relaxed when L didn’t react.

 

Sunggyu jumped around excitedly while Myungsoo snickered to himself, looks like a hamster on too much caffeine. Someone patted Sunggyu on the shoulder.

 

“Hey, you dropped this,” the person said as he held his hand out. In his outstretched palm lay a delicate ring on a chain.

 

Celtic The Hoops Alexandrite and Silver Dress Ring

 

Sunggyu’s eyes widened as much as they could possibly go (which isn’t much, lol, sorry gyu), and threw his arms around the person, yelling thank you over and over again. The person, who turned out to be Woohyun by the “Kyaa!!! Woohyun-oppa!!!” and the “Oppaaa! Saranghe!!!”, flashed an awkward smile and carefully detached himself from Sunggyu’s grip. He mumbled something under his breath before walking away quickly. Myungsoo didn’t miss the lingering look Sungyeol sent him before turning around and following Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu cleared his throat, hiding his dejected look, and grabbed onto Myungsoo’s arm, “Let’s go.”

 

They set off but after a while it was clear that they were lost in the massive school. The two stumbled into a dark hallway, still searching, when a bucket of water dropped onto Sunggyu’s head.

 

“Ha ha ha!!! You look like you’re bleeding with that red hair!” a girl’s voice giggled, “Serves you right for touching to Woohyun-oppa with those dirty hands! How dare you touch him, you unworthy !”

 

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked, his face uncharacteristically crinkled in worry. Sunggyu turned to answer when something came flying from the direction of the girl’s voice. It hit Sunggyu on the back of the head and he fell forward onto Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo felt like he was going to hyperventilate as he saw the blood oozing out of the back of Sunggyu’s head.

 

This is too similar, too much like that person, too much like that day… No! He snapped himself out of it and quickly headed to the infirmary.


 

[to be continued]











 

A/N: Hey guys! I’m really sorry! I know, I know, I uploaded a week late but seriously, my brain was a mess and I just couldn’t think.

 

I actually had more to type for this chapter but I felt bad and decided to upload the unfinished chapter. The other part will be in chapter 8.

 

Also, I’m going on vacation for two weeks starting from august third so I probably won’t be able to update but I’ll update with whatever I have written by then.

 

So… do you guys like the new chapter?

 

comment and let me know what you think. if you guys have any questions, feel free to comment and I’ll answer them in the next update.


 

P.S. this is sm rookies taeyong. at first I thought he looked a little bit like L (from below his eyes; now I seriously don’t think so, the cold must’ve messed my brain up) but seriously, doesn’t he look like the ultimate perfect hybrid between Kris and Chen? (do comment)

 

smrookies_1386174667_af_org.jpg

 

P.S.S. How old do you guys think I am?