004

Vetitus Amoris Academy

A/N: sorry, sorta short chapter again

 

Hoya POV

 

As Dongwoo pushed open the door to the private bathroom, Hoya could see someone already there, sitting on the floor. Dongwoo suddenly dropped Hoya and dove for the kid on the floor. Hoya winced as he slid to the floor slowly, leaning heavily on the wall. Dongwoo snatched away the knife the kid was holding.

 

“What the heck do you think you’re doing?! Are you trying to suicide?! OH MY GOD, are those scars from cutting?! OMG OMG OMG!!!! What do you think you’re doing?!” Dongwoo yelled as the kid just stared at him, his eyes opened wide in confusion. He seemed to have spotted Hoya and said, “Oh hello! You’re Hoya, right? From this morning, right? Are you okay? Oh, yeah, I’m Sungyeol by the way.”

 

Dongwoo finally seemed to have noticed he dropped me and came over to help me sit up. “Uh… yeah. I think I am okay though…” Hoya replied. However, suddenly he felt an intense pain in his chest and started coughing up blood. Sungyeol’s eyes widened. “Hurry up and give me the knife!” he hissed. Dongwoo looked at him like he was crazy, “Do you think I am an idiot?! Why would I give a suicidal person a knife?!”

 

“Aish! Just hurry up and give it back!” Sungyeol yelled, throwing his hands up in frustration. Dongwoo reluctantly gave it back.

 

“I know this might sound extremely crazy, but you are going to have to drink my blood,” Sungyeol said, his face completely serious. Hoya’s jaw nearly dropped to the floor and Dongwoo looked like he was about to faint. Dongwoo shook his head, “Hoya, I think we just bumped into some sort of vampire maniac.” Hoya nodded slowly, his mouth still hanging open slightly.

 

“Aish! Why won’t you believe me? At this rate you know that he is most likely going to faint from blood loss right?” Sungyeol yelled, pointing at Hoya, and then proceeded to screech at the top of his lungs. Dongwoo still looked extremely dubious but Hoya felt that he might as well do it or else Sungyeol was never going to stop. Sungyeol was about to launch into another tirade of angry owl screeching until Hoya interrupted, “Yeah, yeah, so what do you want me to do?”

 

Dongwoo’s mouth dropped open and Hoya could almost feel the heat radiating off of him in anger. Dongwoo looked miffed but seemed to give in to Sungyeol. “Get on with it,” Hoya said, gesturing to the knife.

 

Sungyeol suddenly seemed like a different person, suddenly very quiet and fidgety. He bit his lip and slowly cut into his arm, a bead of ruby red slowly oozing from the fresh cut. Sungyeol held it out to Hoya. Hoya, still a little bit doubtful, raised his eyebrows, but Sungyeol just held his arm there. Hoya hesitantly bent forward and the small trickle of blood. Dongwoo turned away with his head in his hands. Hoya could hear gagging sounds coming from his direction.

 

Hoya suddenly felt the pain go away. He lifted up his shirt and saw that the discoloring around his rib had already gone away. Dongwoo had turned around by then and was gazing at Hoya, his face bearing an unreadable expression.

 

Hoya turned back to Sungyeol only to see that he had fled already. Hoya cleared his throat, “Erm, I guess we should get going then?” Dongwoo nodded and they both left the room. As Hoya stood up, he thought What was that? I have to ask Sungyeol later.

 

Woohyun POV

 

Woohyun could see Sungyeol hurrying back quietly, stumbling a few times by the time he finally catches up to the main group. “What did I miss?” Sungyeol asks breathlessly, still trying to catch his breath. “Oh, nothing much, just me, the glorious Sungjong, flirting with some glorious boys over there,” Sungjong winked, flipping his hair back. Woohyun hit him on the back of his head, “Yah, Lee Sungjong! I thought you didn’t want your perfect image to be ruined.”

 

“Woohyun-ah, why did you do that to me? I thought we were friends?” Sungjong whined, suddenly all sugary-sweet, his eyes suddenly watery like he was about to cry. A few of the ‘glorious boys’ turned their heads, staring at Sungjong with the utmost devotion, as if the boy was some sort of angel sent from heaven to save them. Woohyun rolled his eyes, “Ha! Woohyun-ah? I think that’s the first time you’ve called ever me that. Right, Sungyeol?”

 

“Ah-ah, yes?” Sungyeol finally looked up from where he was messing with something on his arm, “What were you saying again?”

 

Woohyun frowned, “What is that on your arm?” He reached out and grabbed Sungyeol’s wrist. There was a small bandage on Sungyeol’s forearm. Sungyeol quickly snatched his wrist out of Woohyun’s grasp. “It’s nothing. Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt at all,” Sungyeol said, a bright smile plastered on his face. Woohyun could tell something was wrong, but didn’t question the other any further.

 

“And this is the mess room,” Lady Taeyeon continued, “You will be eating all your meals here with students from the other departments.”

 

The tour continued on for a little while until final they were all dismissed to dinner.

 

“I’m so glad that we are going to be in the same dorm,” Sungyeol said excitedly, “imagine how awkward it would be if I had to room with Lay or someone like that.” Woohyun nodded, ‘I agree.” Sungjong pouted, “You guys are so mean! I have to room with a total stranger!”

 

“Oh?” Woohyun raised an eyebrow in mock surprise, “I guess the high and mighty Lee Sungjong will have to reveal his true nature in front of someone else.”

 

“Yah!” Sungjong pouted and slapped Woohyun on the shoulder before flipping his hair and sashayed off, once again drawing attention from those ‘glorious boys’. Woohyun shook his head and sighed before beckoning to Sungyeol to follow him to the mess room for dinner.

 

Myungsoo POV

 

Aish, Myungsoo thought, That hamster guy almost found out. He could see the man walk unsteadily ahead of him. And he’s worried about me? Ha! More like he needs to worry about himself, Myungsoo sneered.

 

Once again the hamster dude turned around and looked back at Myungsoo. Myungsoo made his own face an emotionless mask, very determined not to let Sunggyu know that he was, in fact, not exactly feeling well.

 

“Alright then,” Kwanghee turned around and looked at all the students, “Any questions?” No response. “Errr, okay then… you guys can go to dinner. Remember to sit with people from other departments, too,” Kwanghee yelled as everyone dispersed into the mess room. Myungsoo snickered, I wonder how long Kwanghee will keep up with this ruse of being a perfect sunbae-nim.

 

[flashback] (3 years ago)

 

“Dongjun, don’t my clothes look sooooo good on me today,” Kwanghee slurred, a glass of alcohol swishing around in his hand. Dongjun backed up up hastily, trying to avoid the clear liquid from splashing all over himself.

 

“Hyung, You’re getting really drunk. I get that you’re a party animal but I don’t think you should keep drinking,” Dongjun said as he dodged the splashes of alcohol. “HA HA HA HA! What are you talking about? Me? Drunk? HAHAHAHA!” Kwanghee yelled, his face flushed as he continued to stumble across the room only to bump into a quiet boy standing near the doorway.

 

Most of the wine remaining in the glass spilled all over the boy’s clothes and he yelped, jumping back, only to crash into a group of boys around his age walking past. The guy he bumped into held him up and asked, “Are you okay?” Although he could smell alcohol faintly on the person’s breath, the boy felt grateful.

 

That was until the other guy, who was quite tall (that meant there was a long way to fall) gave him a bright smile and then dropped him onto the hard marble floor. Dongjun finally caught up to Kwanghee as the group of boys walked away. He rushed over to the collapsed Kwanghee and hauled him onto his back when he noticed the boy on the ground. Dongjun’s eyes widened as he realized who it was. Just at that moment, Kwanghee seemed to become conscious again.

 

“Oh! Hello there little Myungsoo. [hic] Why don’t you grow up and drink some wine, too? [hic],” Kwanghee managed to slur as he held out the now empty glass of wine. Myungsoo’s face darkened but Kwanghee didn’t get the warning. Kwanghee passed out again as he was slapped hard across his right cheek.

 

“No one may call me by that name,” Myungsoo hissed, his glare in full force as he turned around sharply and walked to his private bedrooms to get changed. Behind him, Dongjun grimaced and knew that red handprint on Kwanghee’s face was definitely going to stay for a while.

 

[flashback end]

 

Sighing, Myungsoo shook his head slightly as he walked into the mess room. He felt another presence next to him and was surprised to realize that it was Sunggyu. Myungsoo just ignored him as they got their food. After he filled his tray, he just stopped in the middle of the room. He saw Sunggyu move across the room to sit with a few of the Aliqui kids. Ah, he thought, I’m alone again.







 

A/N: Hello guys! sorry for updating late, just too much going on even though it’s the summer. Any suspicions on what Hoya’s going to ask?

Also, I feel kind of sorry for Sungjongie so could anyone give ideas on who I should pair with him? preferably older by about 2 - 3 years? (sorry, i’m picky but anything will be helpful)

 

PLEASE COMMENT LOTS LOTS LOTS!!!!!!!!