006

Vetitus Amoris Academy

Warning: there will be a leetle bit of swearing in every chapter from now on… so… yeah...

 

[Sunggyu POV]

 

Myungsoo was already dozing off by the time Sunggyu got to their room.

 

A small stripe of dull light vanished as Sunggyu quietly closed the door behind him as silently as he could, bag in hand. As he started forward, he suddenly tripped over something.

 

His bag flew out of his hand and landed with a bang on the other side of his room as his face smashed into a pile of something. Sunggyu winced as he heard Myungsoo stirring and breathed a sigh of relief when he didn’t wake up.

 

What did I trip over? Sunggyu thought as he reached upward to the light and switched it on. He stood up and surveyed the entire room. What used to be 3 stacks of plaid long-sleeved dress shirts and 2 stacks of fedoras laid scattered messily on the ground. Did he not know where the closet? was thought Sunggyu as he opened the closet door.

 

An avalanche of black poured over Sunggyu. At first Sunggyu panicked, thinking that he was being drowned by rabid dust bunnies, but upon closer inspection, he realised the rabid dust bunnies were actually clothes. Sunggyu had the dot dot dot moment, crow caws included, as he stared at the mini mountain of black fabric at his feet, his mouth hanging open dumbfoundedly.

 

He shook himself out of his stupor as he moved back to his things and slowly began unpacking before stopping. Where the hell am I supposed to put my clothes? he thought.

 

Then, Sunggyu spotted Myungsoo stirring again on the other side of the room. His arm was hanging off the side of his bed. The messily wrapped bandages were slowly sliding off his arm and onto the ground. Sunggyu could see that his wounds were bleeding again.

 

He quietly made his way through the maze of clothes. He rummaged through the nightstand by Myungsoo's bed and found some clean bandages and ointment carefully hidden under his things. Kneeling by Myungsoo's bed, Sunggyu carefully unwrapped the bloody bandages and wiped the dried blood off his arm. He flinched and froze as he heard Myungsoo grunt in pain in his sleep and moved around a bit before calming down again. Sunggyu let out the breath he didn't know he was holding and went back to putting ointment on the wound.

 

That was when Sunggyu realized that this wasn't just a one time wound. He could see the old scars criss crossing underneath the newer ones and cringed inwardly. Who would do such a thing? Sunggyu thought, unless ... It's suicide? He shook his head, no way.

 

Sunggyu finished wrapping up the cuts and retreated back to his own bed across the room and realized he hadn't unpacked yet.

 

He sighed to himself, deciding that he would unpack tomorrow if he had time. He climbed onto his bed and went to sleep.

 

(current room assignments: Myungsoo + Sunggyu, Woohyun + Sungyeol, Hoya + Dongwoo, Sungjong + ?)



 

[Woohyun POV]


 

Woohyun was woken by the sound of a scream. He was still half asleep, blinking groggily, when the door slammed open. Sungjong burst in.

 

“How does the school expect me to wear this?!” he wailed, holding up what looked, at the moment, like a blue sack, “It’s absolutely hideous!”

 

Woohyun, with his blurry mind, didn’t understand, “What is this?”

 

“This is the hideous school uniform!” Sungjong bawled, shoving a note in Woohyun’s face, “See, look.”

 

Hello Students,

There have been some changes made. All students are now required to wear the uniform provided unless there is an announcement for free dress. We are deeply sorry we could not notify you earlier. Any other changes made will be announced by your homeroom teacher.

 

Best Regards,

The School Administration

 

“ Oh my, this is quite worrying,” Woohyun worded his sentence carefully, not wanting Sungjong to explode in fury over fashion unfairness. If glares could kill, Woohyun would have died over 23 times already, all because of a stupid uniform.

 

“Excuse me?! ‘Quite worrying?’ More like absolutely disastrous!” With that, Sungjong whipped around and ran down the hall screaming.

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes, What a drama queen. Just then, he realized that Sungyeol wasn’t in the room. He spotted a sticky note on Sungyeol’s already made bed and picked it up.

 

Gone to get breakfast. Beware of Jongie. :(

 

Woohyun sighed, If only I had read this note earlier. Seriously, though, who the hell decided to put the 2 lightest sleepers (most likely) in the world in the same room?! thought Woohyun indignantly. He barely slept last night due to Sungyeol’s rustling and he was willing to bet that Sungyeol wasn’t much better off.

 

Woohyun walked to the bathroom and washed his face. He looked at the mirror. His dark circles were prominent and his eyes were obviously bloodshot. Woohyun sighed to himself, No amount of BB cream is going to cover this up. I guess I’ll just have to be more generous to myself with eye masks for tonight.

 

He left the bathroom and put on the uniform hanging in his closet. After dressing, Woohyun stopped in front of the full length mirror and looked at himself. Sungjong was right, he thought, this is hideous.



 

[Myungsoo POV]


 

About half an hour ago, Myungsoo had been shaken awake by Sunggyu. He noticed the other person glancing momentarily at his arms as he got up. Myungsoo hurriedly pulled his sleeve down when he noticed that his bandages had been replaced. Most likely by this... hamster, Myungsoo thought. He secretly felt grateful but wouldn't admit it.

 

Myungsoo got out of bed and glanced at his reflection in the mirror briefly and saw his explosive bed hair. I'll deal with it later, he thought as Sunggyu approached him slowly.

 

Sunggyu asked him to clear out the closet so he could reach the uniforms. Myungsoo tilted his head to one side as if asking, uniforms? Sunggyu pointed silently at a piece of paper on the desk below the only window in the room. Myungsoo got up and cleaned up the closet without a word.

 

Secretly, Myungsoo was not happy that he wasn't going to be able to wear his shirts and fedoras but brightened up considerably (mentally) when he saw that the uniforms were black.

 

Myungsoo was still celebrating mentally when Sunggyu asked if he could get rid of some of his clothes because there was no space left for his clothes. Myungsoo’s happy mood was gone in a flash when he heard Sunggyu’s request. His facial expression darkened considerably, one of the few times Sunggyu ever saw emotion on the other boy’s face. Although Sunggyu backed off, things became awkward after that.

 

A few minutes later, after Myungsoo snapped out of his space out zone, he noticed that his hair was tamed. Must of been the hamster again, he thought.

 

Myungsoo looked at himself up and down in the mirror and felt quite satisfied. The design of the uniform was hideous but it was black and anything black was perfect to Myungsoo. Sunggyu opened the door and looked at Myungsoo. They headed out together in their hideous black sacks.



 

[Hoya POV]


 

After having a good night’s sleep, both Hoya and Dongwoo had a spring in their step as they sat down at the table with Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Sungjong, who was still ranting about how disgusting the uniform was. Woohyun and Sungyeol appeared to be listening intently but everyone (except from Sungjong) could tell they couldn’t care less.

 

“Well, you guys look like ,” Hoya commented.They both nodded lifelessly as Sunggyu, with Myungsoo in tow, arrived as well.

 

“They probably had a horrible night’s sleep,” said Sunggyu sympathetically. Myungsoo, as usual, didn’t say anything and just watched the live show, as what Hoya swore looked like amusement flashed in his eyes.

 

“And,” Sungjong continued, “these sacks are like one size fits all so look, Sungyeol’s is too short, Dongwoo’s is a bit too long, Hoya’s is too tight, and mine… mine!” he wailed, his arms raised up as if he were praying to the gods to change their uniform.

 

Hoya raised an eyebrow. It isn’t that bad, he thought, looking down at himself.

 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes, “Stop being such a drama queen, Jongie.”

 

Sungjong him, his eyes blazing, “I am not overreacting. This is a serious matter that needs to be dealt with right away.” He turned and strode away with purpose.

 

About ten minutes later, Sungjong returned with a large crowd of people.

 

“What are you doing?” Woohyun asked incredulously.

 

“We are going to the office to protest,” Sungjong declared fiercely before marching off. The herd of people followed along obediently, the few boys staring at Sungjong like they were worshipping him.

 

A few of the girls saw Woohyun and squealed, “Woohyun-oppa!”

 

Woohyun’s tired face suddenly transformed into a bright greasy smile and he threw a few hearts and did that weird whiny thing of his while making peace signs. The girls squeaked and giggled, then ran off to catch up to the crowd.

 

Sungyeol clucked his tongue, “Wow, girl power sure does wonders for you. If only I had some coffee…” he sighed, “It’s too bad the school doesn’t provide it or allow us to bring any.”

 

“Sungyeol-ah, don’t you feel sorry for me? If you had coffee, I would have to deal with a crazy owl hopping around like a bunny on drugs,” Woohyun whined, pouting.

 

“Excuse me?” Sungyeol screeched, “Did you just call me an owl?!”

 

“See?” Woohyun laughed, pointing at Sungyeol, “Look at that face!”

 

Sungyeol was about ready to punch Woohyun at that point but Hoya held him back. He suddenly stiffened in Hoya’s grasp. He could feel the fear radiating off Sungyeol in waves. Hoya let go immediately and broke the awkward tension between them.

 

Hoya laughed nervously, “Sorry about that, wouldn’t want you to beat up Nam-grease’s face over there.”

 

Woohyun ignored the new nickname/insult and asked, “Sungyeol, what didn’t you want Hoya to find out?”

 

Sungyeol paled considerably but laughed it off, “Yah, I told you not to read my mind anymore!”

 

If Sungyeol won’t tell me, I’ll just find out myself, Hoya thought as he watched Sungyeol chase Woohyun around the table.



 

[Dongwoo POV]


 

Awhile later, Sungjong came back, a gleeful expression on his face.

 

“Was the mission successful?” Sunggyu asked.

 

“Of course! What did you expect from the Lee Sungjong!” Sungjong crowed. He was about to continue on his story about Lee Sungjong and the mysterious adventures of conquering the school administration when he was interrupted by Sunggyu.

 

“By the way, have you guys seen the homeroom lists yet?” he asked, looking around the table.

 

Most of them nodded. “Most of us saw it last night. Why?”

 

Sunggyu hesitated before answering, “It’s just that… well… I hear that the school changed the homeroom lists as well.”

 

Sungjong was surprised, “Really? Who wa-”

 

He was interrupted by a voice over the intercom.

 

“All students, please see the new homeroom lists posted on the bulletin boards to the right of the entrance to the mess room. Thank you.”

 

Everyone looked at each other, then took off to the bulletin boards. When they arrived, there were already quite a few students milling around the hallway. All of them were scrambling to get a better look at the updated lists.

 

After a few minutes, the group decided to only send one person into the mob of people and Dongwoo was nominated. He managed to push, shove, and jab his way to the front of the crowd.

 

When Dongwoo got back, he looked like he had gone through a tornado, dumped into a jungle, then brought back by a hurricane. “So, erm… Sunggyu-sshi, Sungyeol-sshi, L-sshi, and Woohyun-sshi are in Kibum-seonsaengnim’s class. Me, Hoya, and Sungjong-sshi are in Taemin-seonsaengnim’s class,” he said breathlessly.

 

Sunggyu smiled kindly, “It’s okay if you drop the formalities.” Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Woohyun all agreed.

 

Dongwoo scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, “Okay then… Also, I thought we were supposed to be in same department homerooms.”

 

Sunggyu frowned, “I’m not sure… you might have to ask your teacher later.”

 

Dongwoo nodded, “Well, we’ll get going then.”

 

Everyone went their separate ways.

 

Hoya and Dongwoo walked side by side while Sungjong pranced ahead, leaving the two behind. Dongwoo, bored, decided to listen in on the conversation of the two people walking in front of him.

 

“Hey did you hear? The grand vizier’s son and that little servant of his speak informally with Prince Kai,” the guy on the left said.

 

“Seriously? I thought his servant was a slave though…” the other person said.

 

“Really? How do you think they got so friendly with Prince Kai?” the guy on the left said.

 

“Oh…” the other guy snickered, “I’ll bet that - what was his name, Dongwoo? - let his slave give physical ‘favors’ to Prince Kai, you know…” he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

“Wow, you really do know all the gossip, Donghae,” the guy on the left said.

 

“Ha! So you finally acknowledge my awesomeness, Eunhyuk!” Donghae scoffed.

 

Dongwoo had enough at that point. Part of that may be true, but still… you’re gonna get it, he thought with a malicious smile. He felt a murderous aura from his side and realized it was Hoya. Dongwoo could see the rage burning in Hoya’s eyes. He looked about ready to pounce on the two, still carefreely talking and laughing, and beat the out of them.

 

Before Hoya got violent, Dongwoo walked forward and slung an arm across each of the two’s shoulders. The two flinched in surprise when they felt the contact and gulped audibly when they recognized Dongwoo. He smiled sweetly back at them, but the two shivered as they felt a chill run down their neck.

 

“So, what’s this I hear about me?” Dongwoo nudged the two when they didn’t respond, “hmm?”

 

Eunhyuk’s mouth was frozen open in fear as Donghae’s eyes were open wide enough for his eyeballs to fall out of their sockets.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m alone right now, you guys can tell me,” Dongwoo smiled again, “because obviously you guys know me very well and we are such good friends.”

 

Eunhyuk cleared his throat uneasily while Donghae looked away nervously.

 

Dongwoo feigned surprise, “Oh, look! Here comes the little slave you were talking about just now!” Dongwoo signaled Hoya forward.

 

“Oh my! I forgot to introduce him! His name is Lee Howon but he always tells me he prefers Hoya,” Dongwoo chuckled lightly, “I hope he didn’t hear you guys discussing his… reputation.”

 

Dongwoo smiled sweetly again and let go of the two, “I feel deeply sorry for you. I don’t think you guys are in luck today, he doesn’t look very happy. Well then, ta ta~” Dongwoo walked on ahead, waving his hand in farewell. As he walked away, Dongwoo smirked and thought, Hope you guys have a wonderful time with an angry Hoya.

 

Behind him, Donghae and Eunhyuk looked like they were about to hyperventilate when they saw Hoya approaching them. Hoya grabbed the two by their hair and yanked their ears to his mouth. Smiling coldly, he whispered quietly, “Let’s be good friends, shall we?”





 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I seriously didn’t mean to make the only Suju members so far all the antagonists but I seriously couldn’t find other idols… so yeah…

 

I don’t know about you guys but after reading a fanfic with a lot of swearing in it, I feel like swearing more? dunno…

Also, I’m not entirely sure about this so just asking… do you guys want to read in this story or not? (if yes, it’s gonna come a lot lot lot later…)

 

Seriously, this is the longest chapter i have written so far, i mean 8 full pages. it did take a long time though…

 

Which part do you think Dongwoo was talking about?

 

Still accepting requests for Sungjong!

 

PLEASE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!