Chapter 9

My Elusive Prince

9 long and happy months since Kyuhyun and Seohyun became a couple. All of their friends are happy for this maknae couple relationships, the couple couldn’t ask for more. But the truth is... Seohyun’s parents are against in the relationship their daughter had with Kyuhyun because of his background as a poor kid and a working student, and so they don’t want to meet him and order their daughter to break up with him...

INSIDE KYUHYUN’S HOUSE

(Seohyun) what are we going to do Oppa?

(Kyuhyun) the truth Joohyun... I don’t know

(Seohyun) I don’t want to break u with you... I love you.

(Kyuhyun) me too honey... I love you so much

(Seohyun) *hug her Oppa* promise me you won’t leave me

(Kyuhyun) I promise I won’t leave you....

Then Kyuhyun kiss Seohyun deeply. Then the kiss become more deeper and passionate... then a soft moan come out in Seohyun mouth, when Kyuhyun’s lips come down to her neck and leave a mark there. After that the couple look at each other eyes deeply and saw so much lust, pain, and love for each other and then once again their lips meet.

While kissing, Seohyun hold tightly to Kyuhyun while he carry her inside his room. He place her in his bed and go on top of her. Seohyun on other hand just hug him more tightly while Kyuhyun’s hand roaming around her body. After a long and passionate kiss they stop to get some air and take of their cloths...

(Kyuhyun) are sure about this Seohyun Honey?

(Seohyun) yes Oppa... I want this...

(Kyuhyun) I love you Seo Joohyun...

(Seohyun) I love you too Cho Kyuhyun...

And the two start making love to each other. Showing how much they love and value each other. And that time, for once they stop thinking about the people around them about Seohyun’s parents, and even the pressure the university bring to them... and that very moment all they think about is the two of them and their feelings they had for one another.

(A/N: sorry for the fail ... I really don’t know how to do this right so I’ll leave it like that and make your imagination do the work...)

After making love, the two fall asleep. And after almost an hour Kyuhyun wake’s up Seohyun, by kissing her bare shoulder...

(Kyuhyun) Honey... wake up... honey...

(Seohyun) *smile* Kyu Oppa, let me sleep more...

(Kyuhyun) well I thought you have to meet your unnies later?

(Seohyun) yeah I do... but I’m tired. And it’s all your fault *face him*

(Kyuhyun) *kiss her lips* but you love what I did earlier right?

(Seohyun) *hug him tight* I wish we could stay like this forever... like the world should stop revolving at this moment.

(Kyuhyun) I wish that too... but honey you still need to get up now and get ready and clean your self...

(Seohyun) Oppa.... *she whine cutely and make Kyuhyun laugh*

(Kyuhyun) well honey you choose... you go and clean your self and get ready for unnies or... let’s wait for them in bed and let them see us like this... *wink at her*

(Seohyun) *shock and get up* oh my god... Oppa, okay I’ll go and get ready now... *then run in the bathroom*

(Kyuhyun) *smile at Seohyun cuteness* you really are something honey... one of a kind.

After hearing what Kyuhyun said, she face him and give him a cute glare. And while waiting for the Queenkas to arrive the couple spend their time watching T.V., the two keep on talking on the things they are watching and Kyuhyu laughing on the comments Seohyun giving on the shows they are watching. Then after about 30 minutes of waiting the Queenkas had arrive, but when Seohyun open the door she saw that Kingkas had also come to join their bonding time... so they all decided to spend the day on Kyuhyun’s house.

(Heechul) I think we should just order our food instead of going to the market and cook...

(Sungmin) yeah we can do that hyung.. we can save more time with that idea.

(Sunny) yes we can do that...

(Donghae) great we can play cards game while waiting

(Yoona) I like that...

(Jessica) then let’s take pictures for memories...

(Kyuhyun) yah! I haven’t agree to your idea...

(Eunhyuk) just agree Kyu... let’s all bonding here...

(Heechul) we won by majority here evil maknae...

(Eunhyuk) we can even play a dance game

(Hyoyeon) then count me in...

(Heechul) i bring some board game here...

(Jessica) yes that’s great

(Seohyun) *look at Kyuhyun* they all excited

(Kyuhyun) *shout* Yah! All you want is play... and make my house messy? Go find a place to mess not here...

But in the end since its the majority against Kyuhyun, they all win. So they all spend the entire afternoon in Kyuhyun house with all games things the Kingkas bring. After their food had arrive they eat first and then they play the scrabble games, and to make the game more exciting they play it a couple game...

(Kyuhyun) Seohyun would be my partner... so you have to choose your own partner.

(Seohyun) *whisper to Kyuhyun* I think the Oppa’s like your idea to this games...

(Kyuhyun) of course, they like your unnies Honey... *smile to her*

(Jessica) I think your good at this so I choose Heechul Oppa

(Heechul) oh okay... we’re partners now

(Sunny) me, I choose Sungmin Oppa

(Sungmin) okay... we can call our team, aeygo team

(Kyuhyun) yah hyung... you’re too old for that... you should...

(Seohyun) *cover Kyuhyun’s mouth* Oppa, stop being evil to your hyungs and say the things that come to your minds

(Kyuhyun) *just nod to what Seohyun told him and take her hand out of his mouth*

(Hyoyeon) then I’ll go with Eunhyuk Oppa

(Eunhyuk) *smile brightly*

(Yoona) then Donghae Oppa will be my partner

(Donghae) *smile from ear to ear*

(Kyuhyun) I think this two are very happy right now Heechul hyung and Sungmin hyung...

(Sungmin) I think so too Kyu...

(Heechul) okay then... let start the game now

And the five couples start the game. And like always, like what they know would happen in their games they can’t beat Kyuhyun on the game. So the Queenkas ask Seohyun help to distract Kyuhyun but she don’t want to cooperate with them.

(Jessica) you suppose to distract him Seohyun

(Seohyun) I don’t want to do that unnie

(Sunny) and why is that maknae?

(Hyoyeon) we are your unnies...

(Yoona) you should help us...

(Seohyun) well... you see, yes you are my unnies but Kyuhyun Oppa is my love so I won’t follow you *smile*

(Kyuhyun) I love you too honey... *kiss Seohyun lips*

(Seohyun) and besides unnies, I don’t want to lose too... *hug Kyu*

(Heechul) aist... this two...

(Sungmin) Kyu... you seems happy... very happy

(Kyuhyun) yes hyung, I do... and its because of the girl *hug seohyun back*

(Donghae) who are you and what you do to our maknae...

(Eunhyuk) yeah who are you..

(Kyuhyun) I’m the two of you worst nightmare...

And they all laugh to the two dork Kingkas.

*****************************