Chapter 8

My Elusive Prince

Because of what happend the other day between Kyuhyun and Yonghwa, the Queenkas and the Kingkas told Seohyun to be more careful and never go outside by herself. They are all afraid to what Yonghwa can do to her if she’ll be alone. And even though she’s afraid to what Yonghwa can bring to them, she’s still happy for her new found love to the University’s smartest person... Cho Kyuhyun.

She believe that she and Kyuhyun are soulmate, like destine to be with each other. And like what she always believes in, Cho Kyuhyun is now her prince, the she’s the only one that capture the heart of this Elusive prince.

********************************

Monday Morning....

The Quenkas are all seating at the bench while waiting for thier respected classes to start. Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yonna, start to talk about the love life of their maknae who’s smiling to them with slight reddish cheeks.

(Jessica) hmmm.... until now I still can’t believe that my prince for so long is now the boyfriend of my beloved maknae.

(Hyoyeon) me too, but I’m still happy for you Seohyun

(Seohyun) thanks unnies... a lot. For accepting my relationships

(Sunny) just let us keep our feelings for him for awhile okay? So don’t be mad to us...

(Seohyun) don’t worry unnie I understand you all...

(Yoona) even if we talk to him?

(Seohyun) yes unnie

(Jessica) ask for his help in school work?

(Seohyun) yes of course unnie

(Hyoyeon) even if we bother him every now and then...?

(Seohyun) hmmm...ah sure unnie...

(Sunny) even show our feelings?

(Seohyun) yes unnie...

(Yoona) so we can hold his hand then?

(Hyoyeon) or even hug him a little?

(Sunny) I think that’s not a good idea

(Jessica) yah... you two, don’t do that to Seohyun...

(Seohyun) I think unnies... hugging him and touching him is not allowed, not even for a little.

(Hyoyeon) but Seohyun, you said we can...

(Seohyun) *cut her unnie* but I didn’t said anything about touching and hugging him. My boyfriend is not some toy to play with or even to share with.

(Jessica) Seohyun is right. So you two say sorry...

(Sunny) if this topic reach Kyuhyun Oppa the two of you would be dead. And what the two of you do if they fight about this matter? Hmm?

(Yoona) oh yeah... I’m sorry about that Seohyun...

(Hyoyeon) sorry... hope you forgive us Hyunnie...

(Seohyun) It’s okay unnies... just don’t do it again

(Hyoyeon) we promise

Then the Kingkas arrive and join them in their seats. Then Seohyun move a little to give Kyuhyun a space to seat next to her.

(Seohyun) *move a little* good morning Kyu Oppa. Have you eaten your breakfast?

(Kyuhyun) *seat beside her* good morning to you too honey, and nope I haven’t eat my breakfast

(Heechul) good morning everyone...

(Jessica) It’s too early for you to be noisy

(Heechul) well, I miss you too my ice princess

(Hyoyeon) and now our love birds have their own world

(Donghae) good morning Yoona

(Eunhyuk) good morning to you too Hyoyeon

(Hyoyeon) yeah, same to you

(Yoona) good morning

(Sunny) yah! Why the two of you are cold to them?

(Sungmin) well good morning everyone

(Sunny) Oppa, good morning to you too

The Kingkas and the Queenkas just spend their time talking to each other while waiting for their classes, but then Donghae and Eunhyuk attention got focus on the maknaes. Where Kyuhyun is doing all his might to teach Seohyun about her assignment on math, while the smiling Seohyun is just keep on feeding her man...

(Kyuhyun) *swallowed the food* what are you doing?

(Seohyun) *smile brightly* feeding you...

(Kyuhyun) you know that i’m talking here and teaching you this math assignment of yours...

(Seohyun) yes I know Oppa

(Kyuhyun) if that so... then why do keep on putting the food in my mouth?

(Seohyun) Oppa, it’s your fault why i’m doing this to you

(Kyuhyun) and how is that?

(Seohyun) Oppa, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, that is why you should never miss it...

(Kyuhyun) *looking at Seohyun with confuse face*

(Seohyun) I asked aerlier if you had your breakfast and you answer me with nope... so here you go... open your mouth now my Kyuhyun Oppa...

(Kyuhyun) *just open his mouth for her to feed him and just continue in solving her assignment*

After witnessing the scene between the maknae... Donghae and Eunhyuk laugh out loud...

(Sungmin) that is your problem?

(Donghae) *point his finger to Kyuhyun, and all of them look at the two*

(Eunhyuk) *still laughing* this is really funny

(Heechul) I think they’re sweet

And all of them just watch the sweet moment of their maknaes

(Kyuhyun) okay, stop it already I’m full

(Seohyun) so... are you going to eat your breakfast on time tomorrow?

(Kyuhyun) yes, I promise. And I wont miss it from now on...

(Seohyun) *kiss Kyuhyun cheeck* Good. Now Oppa, drink this juice and start explaining to me about my homework...

(Kyuhyun) *just nods drink the juice*

(Yoona) *shout* aaahhhhh

Then the couple attention goes to her

(Kyuhyun) what the hell?

(Donghae) what’s your problem Yoona?

(Yoona) I can’t take this anymore....

(Donghae) take what?

(Hyoyeon) me too... me too.

(Eunhyuk) what are you talking about Hyo?

(Yoona) them... *then point at the maknaes*

(Seohyun) what did we do?

(Hyoyeon) ahhh...you two don’t know?

(Seohyun) *still clueless* no we don’t...

(Jessica) Seobaby... what your two unnies talking is you and Kyuhyun Oppa sweetness is too much for them...

(Heechul) and they can’t take it. So don’t mind that two...

(Sunny) we’re just jealous, maknae. So don’t bother your mind with what they are saying...

(Seohyun) oh okay...

(Kyuhyun) you’re unnies are weird honey...

(Seohyun) *pat his arm* don’t say that to them oppa

(Kyuhyun) yeah, yeah... *then kiss her forehead*

Then all of them smile at the sweetness of their two maknaes...

The time of their classes had come. They all go their separate ways because of their different courses. Where Jessica and Sunny are taking up Fashion, Yoona on Theater Arts, Hyoyeon is majoring on Dance and Seohyun is taking up the course to become a doctor. While the Kingkas course is also difference to each other. Heechul and Sungmin are taking up some Business course. Donghae and Eunhyuk taking up Management, because the four of them is the heir of their family. And last Kyuhyun is taking up Law.

*****************************