Chapter 2

My Elusive Prince

After doing his other job which is tutorung, Kyuhyun is now on his wsay to meet his Hyungs. He called his Sunhmin Hyung to make sure that all of them are there already because he wants to talk to them all. And so when he arrived at Sungmin masion...

(Sungmin) Hey Kyu...

(Heechul) Why do you need to talk to us, Maknae?

(Kyuhyun) Because Heechul Hyung... they did it again...

(Heechul) Did what?

(Sungmin) And who they are?

(Kyuhyun) Eunhyuk Hyung and Donghae Hyung

(Sungmin) wait a minute... you mean that thing again again?

(Kyuhyun) Yes...

(Heechul) Aish... those two bastard. Don't worry Maknae they will hear from me now. Now they totally ruined my night

(Kyuhyun) What do you think I felt when I found out about that? They ruined my whole day...

(Sungmin) Okay, Okay. Just come in so you can eat dinner, and after that we'll talk about it

(Kyuhyun) I'm fine Hyung, I already ate. 

INSIDE THE HOUSE

(Donghae) Hey Maknae... How's work?

(Kyuhyun) What do you think... Hyung?

(Eunhyuk) Look at this evil maknae. Is this the right way to treat your Hyungs?

(Heechul) Are sure you want an answer to that question of yours?

(Donghae) What did we do?

(Kyuhyun) *Look at his Hyung with an angry face* I already know what the two of you did. And you know what hurts me more this time, It's because my two trusted Hyungs did it to me... again.

(Eunhyuk) What do you mean Kyu?

(Donghae) I can't follow you...

(Kyuhyun) What I want say is... the two of you are on youe own. I wont help you anymore

(Sungmin) Guys he found out already...

(Heechul) He know what you two did...

(Eunhyuk) *Wide eyes* Oh my... Kyuhyun I'm sorry I really mean it this time. But can you help me please?

(Kyuhyun) NO!

(Donghae) me too. I promise not to do this again... but please help me

(Kyuhyun) I already said it NO

(Heechul) That's what you get for doing this to him

(Sungmin) Now the two of you are both doom

(Donghae) But Kyu... I thought we are friends maknae?

(Kyuhyun) And that's what I thought  that too..

(Eunhyuk) what do you mean?

(Kyuhyun) Because a true friend, never use each other to gain something for just a petty reasons. I trusted you guys, I never thought that the two of you will do this to me again, to used me like I'm just some things you two can dispose anythime you want. Like you, Eunhyuk Hyung... not because we're friends you can used my name and pretend to be me and make some dummy account in facebook to add your longtime crush and to exchanged massege to her. And same to you Donghae Hyung, I don't remember that I agree that you can used my pictures and also to pretend to be me so you can be talk to you crush too.

(Eunhyuk) We're sorry Kyu...

(Donghae) yes Kyu, we're sorry aboput this...

(Sungmin) Okay, let's stop this... let's eat first and talk again

(Heechul) After that we'll solve this problem

(Kyuhyun) I don't know Hyung... Maybe Ineed time to think this over first. I'm sick and tired of people that only see me as things that they dispose anytime they want, and also people that only want to use me because I'm poor... *goes out the house*

(Heechul) see what the two of you did...

(Sungmin) Hope you two learnd your lesson this time...

(EunHae) yes Hyungs

Meanwhile Kyuhyun is now seating in his living room and thinking about the misunderstanding between him and his two Hyungs. He's back to reality when his phone alert for incoming massege to him...

{TEXT CONVERSATION}

(Seohyun) Oppa... Hyun oppa.

(Kyuhyun) Hey Hyunnie, Good evening...

(Seohyun) Good Evening too, Oppa

(Kyuhyun) Do you need anything?

(Seohyun) Not really opaa... but can I ask you something?

(Kyuhyun) Sure you can Hyunnie... 

(Seohyun) Ahh Hyun Oppa, have you fall inlove?

(Kyuhyun) Yes I have... why?

(Seohyun) Are you two still together?

(Kyuhyun) we bever was, Hyunnie... we never been together. We didn't become a couple

(Seohyun) Ahh... sorry I thought to still together....

(Kyuhyun) why do you asked?

(Seohyun) Oppa I just want to know how to move on... to forget a relationship gone bad...

(Kyuhyun) Well for you to move on... you have to know the diffence between Goodbyes and Letting go....

(Seohyun) What do you mean Oppa?

(Kyuhyun) What I mean is there is a difference between that two...

GOODBYE mean is... I'll see you again when I'm ready to hold your hand and you're ready hold mine

LETTING GO mean is... I miss you hand I realized It's not mine to hold and will never hold it again...

(Seohyun) oh... Oppa, I think you are right

(Kyuhyun) Hyunnie, asses you feelings. Think about it a hundred times, and then you decide to what you're going to do, don't rush your self...

(Seohyun) Okay Oppa... thank you

(Kyuhyun) you're welcome Hyunnie. It's already late, you nshould rest now. And remember goodbye is still a goodbye, it's not created for nothing it really end something...

(Seohyun) okay Oppa... thanks again. You too Oppa rest well too.

(Kyuhyun) Good night...

(Seohun) Good night...

{END THE CONVERSATION}

After her conversations between Hyun oppa, Seohyun feel that her new friend is a nice, kind, heartwarming and serius person. And she like it... to find a new friend that can totally she can relay on.And after reading their conversations again and again... She even right in her personal notebook the qoutes that Hyun Oppa told her, and bravely choice Letting go and she fells that it's no hard feelings in her part... And it's time to move on and remove Yonghwa in her life forever.