Chapter 5

My Elusive Prince

(Seohyun) Kyuhyun sumbae-nim... are you Kyu Oppa?

(Kyuhyun) yes... are you Seo?

(Seohyun) *smile shyly and nods* yeah that's me Seohyun

(Kyuhyun) nice to meet you finally Seohyun *smile to her*

(Seohyun) nice to meet you too Oppa...

After their introduction, and telling Kyuhyun her real name, the two maknae spend their time on getting to know more about each other. They talk about every topic they can both think of. this is also the first time that Kyuhyun feels that he can trust and befriend somebody else beside his Hyungs despite his status in life and accept him for who he was. Meanwhile, Seohyun is happy to know that the most quiet person in the University is now her most trusted Oppa. Then the two decided to take a walk at the nearby park. They talk and talk for more that half an hour, so the two decide to take some rest at the bench near them.

(Kyuhyun) oh hey Seohyunie, since we are here I want to invite you...

(Seohyun) to where Oppa?

(Kyuhyun) you see, today is Heechul Hyung birthday and he require me to attend to hid party.

(Seohyun) *she giggle after hearing what Kyuhyun told her*

(Kyuhyun) why are you laughing?

(Seohyun) well because you said Heechul Oppa required you to attend his party...

(Kyuhyun) but he really did that...

(Seohyun) and why is that?

(Kyuhyun) well because, most of the time i want to spend my day off to rest at my house and do things that I think is more meaningful that spend it with them who spend their time flirting with girls. And to be away and free from my four crazy Hyung even for just one day.

(Seohyun) and how crazy you are?

(Kyuhyun) once they lock me in a room full of noisy people, and their reason so that I can be as talkative as they are. And also there this one time they told me to wait for them at the park, but the truth is they set me up for a blind date. and a lot more that you can't imagine.

(Seohyun) omo omo your Hyungs are really crazy indeed Oppa.

(Kyuhyun) you bet they really are...

(Seohyun) Oppa, can I survive them if I go with you in the party later?

(Kyuhyun) don't worry I won't let them do anything to you.

(Seohyun) okay, I'll go with you later

(Kyuhyun) thanks Joohyunie *smile at her*

(Seohyun) *smile shyly to Kyuhyun*

****************************

After spending some time in the park, the two decide to go at Heechul's place where the celebration is being held. It's a private party so the only the closest friend of the celebrant are the only one invited to the said party to be the guess. So when Kyuhyun and Seohyun arrive the Kingkas are the one who open the door for them.

(Kyuhyun) hey Heechul Hyung happy Birthday

(Sungmin) hey Kyu, welcome

(Heechul) why did you come just now?

(Kyuhyun) I told you yesterday and this morning that I'm going to be late because I'm going to meet a friend

(Heechul) oh yeah, I remember now. So did you invite him here too?

(Kyuhyun) she's a girl Hyung...

(Donghae) what?

(Eunhyuk) you're dating now?

(Kyuhyun) *just face palm himself*

(Sungmin) maknae you really are something...

(Kyuhyun) *face Seohyun* see? I told you they are all crazy

(Seohyun) *giggles* yeah... now I believe you Oppa.

(Heechul) Seohyun? are you the friend that our maknae met this morning?

(Seohyun) yes Oppa

(Donghae) WHAT???

(Eunhyuk) are you with your unnies too?

(Seohyun) nope just me Oppa...

(Kyuhyun) would all of you stop asking us questions and let us in so that we can seat and eat

(Sungmin) yah! Kyu is right let them in first so they can eat too.

(Heechul) sure, welcome to my house Seohyun

(Seohyun) thanks Oppa.

Then the Kingkas together with Seohyun go to the dining room to eat. The Kingkas really wait for Kyuhyun before they eat to make sure he will eat plenty because they know how picky their maknae is. While eating Seohyun can stop smiling while watching the Kingkas being dorks to each other, except for Kyuhyun who is busy putting the vegetable at the side of his plate so she ask him about it...

(Seohyun) Oppa what are you doing?

(Kyuhyun) putting this green and red thing out of my plate, this leaves too.

(Seohyun) Oppa that stuff your taking away is vegetable, it's good for your health

(Kyuhyun) I know they are. this stuff and me are not in good terms

(Heechul) hey you two.. what are talking about?

(Seohyun) the vegetable...

(Kyuhyun) that I hate...

(Sungmin) you two are really talking about that?

(Eunhyuk) fighting over vegetable... the two of you are really something

(Donghae) and fighting like a couple

(Kyuhyun) we are not fighting like what you all implying, so please stop thinking nonsense

(Seohyun) *just smile to them*

(Sungmin) hey I'm not thinking that...

(Heechul) Yah! you evil maknae I'm not one of them. Only this two bastard who is just jealous because they can't be with their crushes who happen to be Seohyun's Unnies.

(Donghae) *blush* n-n-no I'm n-not

(Eunhyuk) *also blush* I-I-I'm not jealous to this evil maknae...

And they all laugh to the two blushing man.

*********************************

After the party, Seohyun and Kyuhyun is the first to go because Seohyun needs to go back home,so Kyuhyun bring her home first. While driving the two start talking again, and this time Seohyun ask him to give her some advice about her problem about Yonghwa.

(Seohyun) Oppa can you help me?

(Kyuhyun) about what Joohyunnie?

(Seohyun) well Oppa you see, my ex-boyfriend is keep on calling me to ask to give him for another change.

(Kyuhyun) well hmmm... and what did you say to him?

(Seohyun) well.... I'm not actually answering his call and in the University I keep on avoiding him

(Kyuhyun) you know the only person who can decide on this matter is you...

(Seohyun) *look at Kyu* what do you mean Oppa?

(Kyuhyun) do you still love him?

(Seohyun) no. I already move on.

(Kyuhyun) then tell him that... tell him that you already move on and he is not longer need to your life. that you are fine and he is not needed

(Seohyun) okay. but what if he insist Oppa?

(Kyuhyun) then tell it to me and I help you to talk to him

(Seohyun) thanks Oppa. You really are the best...

(Kyuhyun) *smile to her* here we are Joohyunnie *stop the car infront of Seohyun's Mansion*

(Seohyun) *goes down the car and smile to Kyuhyun and wave to him*

(Kyuhyun) hey Seohyun *he call Seohyun back* remember "If someone comes back and ask for another chance... It's not always because they love you. It's also because they are not done hurting you." *then wave to Seohyun*

***********************************