Chapter 3

My Elusive Prince

It's been a week since Kyuhyun had a misunderstanding with his two Hyungs. And after his Eunhyuk Hyung and Donghae Hyung asked for his forgiveness and promise that they won't do it again and they mean it this time, Kyuhyun forgive them. And th two also stop using their account in social media under Kyuhyun's name, and promise to never use his name again.

And since Kyuhyun needs to take some of his exam at the University early than the other students, his Hyungs is waiting for him at one of the benches. Also some of the other female students who had a crush on him is also waiting to see him even foe awhile... On one of the bench...

(Seohyun) what's with the long face Unnies?

(Sunny) well the love of our life is not talking to them in the social media anymore

(Jessica) I already told you two to be contented on seeing him everyday but you never listen

(Hyoyeon) but still Jess...it's not the same.

(Yoona) yes Unnie it's not the same, I thought we are close already.

(Seohyun) I think Unnie you have to move on...

(Sunny) yeah I think Seohyun is right.

Then the boys come to them and join their conversations {the boys are the Kingkas and the girls are the Queenkas of the University}

(Heechul) hey girls what's up?

(Sungmin) nice to see all of you here...

(Sunny) oh Sungmin Oppa nice to see you too.

(Donghae) hi Yoona...

(Yoona) *just nod to Donghae*

(Eunhyuk) hello Hyoyeon

(Hyoyeon) *just look at Eunhyuk*

(Heechul) what's wrong with this two?

(Seohyun) Cho Kyuhyun

(Heechul) what about him?

(Seohyun) well Oppa, you see Yoona, Jessica, Sunny, and Hyoyeon Unnies had a crush on the famous Cho Kyuhyun. And now since he stop answering them in the social media, I mean Hyoyeon unnie and Yoona unnie that is why they look like it's the end of the world. On the case of Jessica unnie and Sunny unnie they haven't seen him for two days.

(Heechul) wow. just wow... I didn't know that our maknae is the apple of the eyes of our dear Queenka.

(Sungmin) so you mean to say that all of you like our maknae this much?

(Seohyun) yes Oppa. you are correct.

(Heechul) what about you maknae Seohyun? do like our maknae too?

(Seohyun) well he is quite popular in the University. And also he is also the smartest and I find him handsome too.

(Donghae) I don't believe this... you really like Cho Kyuhyun this much Yoona? That snobbish guy?

(Yoona) and why do you care? and besides he is not snobbish, just a man wit a few words.

(Donghae) but he is a very serious guy...

(Eunhyuk) he even don't want to interact with others that much...

(Hyoyeon) and so?

(Eunhyuk) but Hyoyeon... that guy doesn't know what fun is...

(Hyoyeon) why is it you know all about him?

(Jessica) and the two of you *points at Eunhyuk and Donghae* don't nave the right to talk about him like this...

(Heechul) well my dear ice princess if all of you is listening to what I'm saying earlier, Cho Kyuhyun the man that all of you is having a crush on is the Kingkas maknae.

(Sungmin) he is also our dear friend since high school

(Sunny) wow really? is he really part of the Kingkas?

(Sungmin) yes.

(Jessica) hey Heechul Oppa when I become your dear Ice Princess?

(Seohyun) so that is the reasons why you know all the things about him...

(Sungmin) he is really a dear and close friend to ours. I know that he very serious, we all know that he came from a family that not so wealthy like us so he need to work and study at the same time.

(Seohyun) where is he working Oppa?

(Sunmin) at the cafe near at the University.

(Yoona, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Sunny) WHAT????

(Heechul) well yes dear Queenka. and besides his been working their for the past 2 years.

(Jessica) but I never saw him there...

(Hyoyeon) we always go there in our vacant time yet we never saw him there.

(Seohyun) yah unnies at least now you all know where to find him if ever you don't see him here.

(Sungmin) Kyuhyunis so lucky... all our Queenka like him so much...

(Donghae) he even got all the girls even though he is such a serious person.

(Eunhyuk) gosh I think I should ask Kyuhyun what is his secrets to get all the girls

(Kyuhyun) Ask me what? *who just arrive*

(Sunny) hello Kyuhyun *use her skills in aegyo*

(Kyuhyun) *nods to Sunny*

(Jessica) Hi Kyuhyun nice to see you *smile brightly to him*

(Hyoyeon) how are you? *smile shyly*

(Yoona) where have you been? *smile and also use some of her aegyo*

(Kyuhyun) *look at girls and then to his Heechul Hyung* what's wrong with them and why are they acting like that?

(Heechul) because they want to get your attention

(Yoona) Oppa why you don't open your Facebook account now and answers my messages to you?

(Hyoyeon) yeah also your twitter.

(Kyuhyun) I don't know what are you talking about

(Sunny) what do you mean Oppa?

(Kyuhyun) simple I don't have an account in any of those social media you are talking about.

(Jessica) what do you mean?

(Yoona) you even follow us back Oppa...

(Sunny) and even add us in Facebook

(Kyuhyun) that's not me. It's all Eunhyuk Hyung and Donghae Hyung doing...

(Seohyun) omo... omo... omo...

(Kyuhyun) well just talk to them. I'm just here to tell you Heechul hyung that I can't go with you because my supervisor call me to have a double shift at the cafe.

(Heechul) oh is that so? well see later then *then Kyuhyun off to his work*

(Sungmin) I think Eunhyuk and Donghae is busted

(Seohyun) I think so too Oppa.

(Hyoyeon) Lee Eunhyuk!!!!

(Eunhyuk) y-ye-yes Hyoyeon-ah

(Yonna) Lee Donghae!!!!

(Donghae) y-y-you call Yoona-ah

(Sunny) what does he mean?

(Jessica) what is Kyuhyun Oppa talking about?

(Eunhyuk) I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do it

(Donghae) me too. but I had a reason for doing it...

(Yoona) and what is your reason?

(Donghae) I just want Yoona to talk to me nicely

(Eunhyuk) me too. I just want Hyoyeon to talk to me and be my friend.

(Hyoyeon) why don't you ask us then?

(Heechul) you two, just tell them your real reason

(Sunny) what do you mean Oppa?

(Sungmin) their reason is this two like Yoona and Hyoyeon

(Seohyun) Really???

(Yoona) I don't care Heechul Oppa... I still hate you Donghae Oppa for doing this to me

(Hyoyeon) Me too. you don't have the right to do this to us *walks out together with Yoona*

(Donghae) please forgive us... *shout*

(Eunhyuk) I'll do anything *shout*

(Seohyun) Oppas just let them cool down for awhile okay?

(Donghae & Eunhyuk) *just nods to what Seohyun said to them*

(Sungmin) serves you right... I hope this time you two really learned your lesson for not using other people for your personal gain

(Heechul) I'm really proud to my maknae... even not intentionally he made his revenge to this two.

Then Sungmin and Heechul laugh together..

********************************

sorry if this chapter bores you... I'll make the next chapter more interesting...

*********************************