Chapter 1

My Elusive Prince

Being a Hopeless Romantic girl like she is, Seohyun is now in her room crying her heart out. The reason of her crying is because she found out that her good for nothing boyfriend is cheating on her. Also she learned that her ex only used her to gain popularity at the University. So because of that she sent her unnies a text message to tell them what happen to her.

But because her Hyoyeon unnie change her cell phone # so she have enter the new # manually to send her the message. But she didn't notice that she put Hyoyeon last 4 digits differently so she send the message to the wrong person. After almost 30 minutes and all her unnies already texted her back except for her Hyoyeon unnie, so she send her a message again and this time she send it to the right person then her unnie call her.

(Seohyun) yeoboseo unnie...

(Hyoyeon) Seobaby why are you looking for me?

(Seohyun) unnie why didn't you answer my text earlier?

(Hyoyeon) but Hyunnie you didn't send me one, except this message 2 minutes ago.

(Seohyun) but unnie I send you one 30 minutes ago...

(Hyoyeon) well anyway... why do you want to talk to me?

(Seohyun) Unnie... Yonghwa cheated on me...

(Hyoyeon) what????

(Seohyun) yes unnie... I saw him with that Shinye girl. and when I confronted him he told me that he only courted me to gain popularity.

(Hyoyeon) don't worry seobaby we will teach that guy a lesson

(Seohyun) thanks unnie. you are the best.

(Hyoyeon) okay. you should rest now...

(Seohyun) okay unnie. *and they both hang up*

So she prepare her self to sleep, when her mobile phone beeps indicating that she receive a new message... and so she read it and it says...

"sorry to bother you at this time of the night, you send me a message earlier and I just want to know... who are you and why did you send me that text?"

After reading it and learned that she send a wrong text message to someone... so text that person again to apologize.

*text conversation*

(Seohyun) sorry for sending a wrong message to you.

(Man) It's okay.

(Seohyun) are a woman or man?

(Man) a man. why?

(Seohyun) oh nothing just asking...

(Man) ah okay... by the way are okay now?

(Seohyun) ah yes I'm okay. by the way may I know your name?

(Man) oh... you can call me Kyu

(Seohyun) oh hi Kyu oppa... I'm Seo

(Kyu) oppa?

(Seo) oh yeah I didn't know if your older than me or not. I'm 20 years old

(Kyu) oh okay you can call me oppa because I'm 3 years older than you.

(Seo) oh wow. I have an oppa now

(Kyu) well happy to know that. nice texting you Seo...

(Seo) you to Kyu oppa. good night until next time

(Kyu) good night to Seo, until next time.

On the other side, the one Seohyun exchanging text with is Cho Kyuhyun. He just text the cp # because of the message that was wrongly send to him. He didn't know that having send by the wrong message he will have his first ever new friend that happen to be a girl.

After the conversation, Kyuhyun is smiling to himself. He never imagine that he will enjoy the conversation he had with the girl. And if ever his Hyungs will going to him right now, they will say that he gone mad. Well because he was smiling for no reason at all. And also his Hyungs believe that he is a very serious man and doesn't know how to smile.

*********************************

The next day after attending all his classes in the University Kyuhyun go straight to the nearby Cafe for his work as a waiter and do his part time job there. As he enters he saw that the Cafe is full of customers, and some of them are the students from the University. On his way to the employee's changing room he heard the 5 girls seating near at the window are talking about him. That he Cho Kyuhyun add some of them in Facebook and twitter, then it hit him that the girls talking about are only his hyungs doing. Because he don't have any account to the social network that the 5 girls talking about. While changing his cloths he start his plan on how he will confront his Hyungs for doing this to him again, and while thinking of his plan he start his work.

 

Meanwhile in the table near the window...

(Seohyun) Unnies... why are you grinning?

(Jessica) well nothing much Hyunnie... it's just that their long time crush is finally notice them...

(Seohyun) who? Cho Kyuhyun? Unnie isn't Kyuhyun is your crush too?

(Hyoyeon) yes Seobaby. Look I know that your are not ready to her this kind of stuff but Hyunnie I'm just so happy right now...

(Yoona) me too. me too. me too.

(Jessica) and they will not gonna stop....

(Seohyun) *just smile to her unnies*

(Sunny) just tell her why the two of you are so excited

(Hyoyeon) you see Hyunnie, after waiting for a long time finally Cho Kyuhyun follow me back on twitter last night. We even exchange massages too.

(Yoona) me too. He finally accept my friend request to him on Facebook

(Seohyun) then I'm happy for the two of you Unnies.

(Jessica) well I want that too... but I think seeing him everyday in the University is enough for me.

(Sunny) me too Jessica. I'm okay on that too.

And the 5 girls just continue their conversations while drinking their coffee and eat their cakes. While Kyuhyun the guy who's been their main topic start his work for the day and ignore the others girls that want his attention.