Chapter 11

My Elusive Prince

5 YEARS LATER...

*SEOHYUN’S POV*

It’s been 5 long years since she left and go to the US with her parents. And it’s been that long since she and Kyuhyun had bee away to each other. The last time she heard about him was when he graduated at the University with flying colors, and got a job in London. After that she lost track on him and never got a news from him.

Her life in America was never an easy one. It become harder and harder for her everyday. But then after 3 months of staying there she found out that she’s pregnant... and her parents got so angry and order her to get rid of the baby, but then she stand firm to them and told them that she’ll never do that and will keep her baby no matter what.

And then she decided to leave her parents house who still insisting to her for the abortion. And so she stop studying and start to work at the small bake shop near the house she was renting that time. She start saving the money for future and for the baby who happens to 2 babies... she’s having twins. After giving birth she name her children as Heekyu and Jaekyu and even put it under Kyuhyun’s name.

After she gave birth, she start her own cafe to support her small family. And since she love baking, and the cake she have got more popular and her cafe become the top cafe in no time.

*END OF POV*

***********************************

For the past 5 years, the Kingkas and Queenkas have been together. And now like any other day for the past years they will have a meet up. To get together, to catch up on the days that they don’t see each other, and they decided to meet on the cafe that near to the University and where Kyuhyun work before.

(Heechul) Baby... I think we’re the first one to arrive here

(Jessica) I think so too Baby. Why don’t you order our food?

(Heechul) oh okay... I’ll be back

(Sunny) *just arrive* hello Jessica

(Sungmin) oh hello Jessica, sorry we’re late. Where’s Heechul Hyung?

(Jessica) it’s okay guys, he’s in the counter ordering food

(Sungmin) I’ll go there to order our food too and to help him

*after 10 minutes the hyohyuk and yoonhae couple arrive while the other couple are eating*

(Eunhyuk) hey guys sorry if we’re late

(Hyoyeon) my students in the studio had a lot of question... you know

(Heechul) it’s okay we also got here not so long ago

(Donghae) guys we’re here too. Sorry for being late

(Yoona) yeah we’re sorry

(Sunny) like what Heechul Oppa said it’s okay.

(Sungmin) why don’t you two girls seat here and your man will order the food for you...

(Eunhyuk) okay.

(Sunny) by the way... Jessica, you look blooming today

(Heechul) yes she is... *smile to Jessica*

(Hyoyeon) why is that, may I ask?

(Jessica) well... you see I found out 2 days ago that I’m 6 weeks pregnant...

(Yoona) wow really, congratulations

(Eunhyuk) *just arrive* what’s going on here?

(Sungmin) well Heechul hyung is going to be a father now

(Donghae) wow what a good news...

(Sunny) finally... we’re going to have a baby in the group

(Yoona) yeah our little baby

(Jessica) yeah... I can’t wait too

The so the group start to eat again and keep on talking about Heechul and Jessica’s baby. But then their topic goes to their missing maknaes.

(Jessica) by the way guys... have you heard any news about Seohyun? Or even about Kyuhyun?

(Donghae) actually... we haven’t found any news about them

(Heechul) aist... where did that evil maknae go...

(Sunny) yeah even our baby maknae...

(Sungmin) actually...

(Eunhyuk) what is it?

(Sungmin) well one of the stockholder Mr. Kim of Lee Corporation said that the most popular Attorney from London is coming in the country.

(Eunhyuk) and what’s that Attorney got to do with us?

(Sungmin) would you shut up and listen first...

(Heechul) yeah just listen first

(Eunhyuk) oh sorry about that hyung...

(Sungmin) okay... so after he said that my curiosity got me, so I asked him who it was and he told me the name of the Lawyer... Attorney Cho Kyuhyun.

(Donghae) oh...my...

(Eunhyuk) really?

(Heechul) oh gosh...

(Sungmin) that’s my expression exactly after hearing his name

(Jessica) Sungmin Oppa... when will he arrive here?

(Sunny) yeah when he will come Sweetheart?

(Sungmin) well... Mr. Kim said Attorney Cho, will arrive after a week from now. I even asked Mr. Kim about Kyuhyun and told me that his friends got a detective to gather some information's about him

(Yoona) why do his friend need to check Kyuhyun’s background?

(Sungmin) I think his friend need him for a family company problems to be safe if ever something bad happen...

(Hyoyeon) oh that’s the reasons...

(Donghae) so what’s the the information his friend got...

(Sungmin) ah he told me, that Attorney Cho is the most in demand Lawyer in London. He is also the sought after bachelor of the country. He become that famous because all the cases he took all won, so many girls is trying to get his attention. But like here all the girls there failed to got his attention... and because of that he was describe as the Elusive Prince, the man of few words.

(Heechul) well that’s my maknae. Always serious.

(Hyoyeon) so for now, all we have to do is to wait for him to arrive here. And that’s a week from now.

(Donghae) yeah...

(Eunhyuk) I can’t wait to see him again

(Sungmin) yeah, we all want to see him again.all of us miss him this bad.

(Yoona) yes we all miss him

(Jessica) well actually both our maknae...

(Donghae) then all we need to do this time is to find some information's about Seohyun...

(Jessica) yeah like what I said earlier, I miss my baby maknae...so bad.

(Heechul) hey baby, don’t stress yourself too much... it will be bad for you and the baby.

And they all continue the happy conversations between them. They talk more and bond more, and become more happy knowing about Kyuhyun arrival to the country.

*******************************

*SEOHYUN POV*

At the airport... she and her twins had arrive to the country from America. After being away for 5 long years she now back and ready to start her new life with her twins. She also plan to find all the information's about Kyuhyun and his whereabouts, because she promise her twins that she’ll do everything to find their father and to have a complete family.

(Heekyu) mom where we are going next?

(Seohyun) we’re going to the house I bought, so we can rest for now...

(Jaekyu) are we going to stay here mom?

(Seohyun) yes we are baby...

(Heekyu) how about daddy?

(Jaekyu) are we going to find daddy too?

(Seohyun) yes babies... we’re going to find him. Like I promise

(Jaekyu) yes mommy...

(Heekyu) okay mommy...

Then the 3 of them goes to the house. She brought the apartment where Kyuhyun once live 5 years ago, when she saw the ad. She make sure that she’ll be the one who got the apartment not just for her but also for her sons.

She plan to bring her cafe and bakeshop she had in the states, and open it in the place in front of the house where they live. And after settling down, she’ll start her work first thing in the morning. She’ll work first and when the things is all fine and everything is in order, and the twins are adjusted to their new environment then she’ll start to find Kyuhyun again and will contact her unnies...

*END OF POV*

********************************