Chapter 10

My Elusive Prince

The rumors about Kyuhyun and Seohyun break up spread at the University like hot potato. So the Queenkas wants to know what really happens so they go and ask the Kingkas if they know something so they can all help the maknae couple. But like them, the Kingkas don’t know anything because Kyuhyun itself doesn’t talk about it...

2 weeks later they found out that Seohyun had drop out of the University and just left without letting anybody to know about it. And since then Kyuhyun got back to his old self, but this time he become more serious than ever.

And so the Kingkas and the Queenkas got so worried about Kyuhyun, and still confused to what really happens and what ever reason the two had for their break up. Then they found out the problem came when Kyuhyun meet Seohyun parents...

*FLAHBACK*

Kyuhyun is now seating in front of Mr. And Mrs. Seo, he was very worried when Mr. Seo asked his men to bring Seohyun in her room and don’t let her come out until they’re all finish talking to him.

(Mr. Seo) Mr. Cho, do really love my daughter?

(Kyuhyun) yes Sir, more than my life...

(Mr. Seo) then let her go...

(Kyuhyun) what?

(Mr. Seo) if you really love her, like what you’re saying... let her go. I don’t want her to be with you.

(Kyuhyun) why are asking me do that Sir? Because I’m poor?

(Mr. Seo) YES. Because I want the best for my only daughter

(Mrs. Seo) I know you’re a smart ma Mr. Cho. You understand us... and know why we’re asking you this...

(Kyuhyun) *just bow his head and cry*

(Mr. Seo) I don’t want to see my daughter to be on the state that need to work hard just eat... and be like you.

(Mrs. Seo) I don’t have anything against you Mr. Cho... I just want the best for my daughter Joohyun. We lave her too you know...

(Kyuhyun) I un...understand you Sir, Ma’am. Can... can I talk to her for the last time... for just a few minutes?

(Mr. Seo) *call his assistant* send him to Joohyun’s room

(Kyuhyun) *bow properly* thank you Sir, Madam

Joohyun’s room

She’s crying inside her room. She knows that her parents will do anything just to make her relationship with Kyuhyun to end. So this feelings makes her more upset. So when the door of her room open and Kyuhyun come in, she got up and run to hug him... she hug him like her whole life is depend on him, and he return her hug... so tightly for the last time.

(Seohyun) *they seat on the bed* Oppa, what did they do to you?

(Kyuhyun) *kiss her lips* Joohyunnie... I need to tell you something...

(Seohyun) okay Oppa what it is?

(Kyuhyun) I love you...

(Seohyun) and I love you too Oppa.

(Kyuhyun) and because of my love for you... I want you to achieve your dreams, and I will do anything for that to happen.*she nods* so I want you to do your best to make it be that your goal from now on... *he smile to her*

(Seohyun) what are saying Oppa?

(Kyuhyun) I’m letting you go Joohyun...

(Seohyun) you what?

(Kyuhyun) Joohyun... let’s break up

(Seohyun) but Oppa... you said you love me

(Kyuhyun) that’s why I’m letting you go... because I love you.

(Seohyun) *hug him tightly and start to cry again*

(Kyuhyun) Joohyun... my Joohyunnie... listen to me okay.*when she nods, he continue* Honey I rather see you with someone else and be in pain for all my life and have the life your parents want you to have, rather be with me with uncertain future to begin with. And I don’t want you get hurt more because of me.

(Seohyun) I love you so much Kyuhyun... my elusive prince... forever

(Kyuhyun) and I love you too Joohyun... more than my life itself

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Because after that day, Kyuhyun is back to his old self again and Seohyun is going back in the University. But after Seohyun go with her parents to the US all went die, no communication goes through and Kyuhyun is not talking to them about the break up. So no one knows what really happens to them except the maknae couple itself.

***************************

2 MONTHS LATER...

(Jessica) I miss Seohyun!

(Heechul) who wouldn’t...

(Hyoyeon) but I’m still confused to all of this, that happens between Seohyun and Kyuhyun Oppa

(Yoona) me too.

(Donghae) actually we all do. But we can’t do anything for that now... for Kyuhyun.

(Eunhyuk) all we can only do... is to wait for him to talk and to be ready to talk to us.

(Sunny) yeah... that’s all we can do

(Sungmin) let’s just respect his decision for now. If this what Kyuhyun wants... then so be it.

(Heechul) this is the best we can do for him... to support him. Actually the both of them...

(Jessica) you are right Heechul Oppa

(Donghae) so for now, let’s all focus on our studies first

(Heechul) yeah, graduation is next month so we better focus on this first.

(Hyoyeon) well, you’re right in that part Oppa...

(Eunhyuk) and we all know, that if Seohyun was here she wants us to be successful in our chosen fields

(Sunny) right Oppa

(Yoona) I know it will make her happy

(Sungmin) and so is Kyuhyun

And so they all continue their remaning days at the University. Days pass by so quickly for the Kingkas and Queenkas, even they miss Seohyun badly all do need to graduate and do continue to live.

***************************

As time goesby the Kingkas and Queenkas all graduated from University with honors. They all become happy to achieve their own dreams even Seohyun is not with them. And still, Kyuhyun is not talking about the mystery between the maknae.

After their graduation all of them go their separate ways. They all decided to focus first in their own career. And since the Kingkas are the heirs of their family aside from Kyuhyun, so Heechul, Sungmin, Donghae, and Eunhyuk... they all start to manage their family business. And then here comes the Queenkas who also start on their own careers. Where Jessica and Sunny start their own boutique, Hyoyeon then start a dance studio for kids who love to dance just like her, and then Yoona start her career as a stage actress. And as for Kyuhyun, he receive a job offer as a Lawyer i London. He grab the job to get away for the people who keeps on asking him about to what happens between on him and Seohyun. And also for him to mend the hurt and pain he experienced and for him to move on.

*******************************

Since Kyuhyun and Seohyun left the country, the Kingkas and Queenkas become more close to each other. But they still manage to meet each other once and awhile to unwind and relax to be free from the pressure of their works once a week. Where Heechul and Jessica develops feelings to each other and eventually got married. So is Sungmin and Sunny, falls for each other and got marriend too after awhile. Where Donghae and Eunhyuk become Yoona and Hyoyeon Fiance as they develops feelings for each other and eventually got married too.

*************************************